Hello

Could you please nerf this OP champ...

1. More life than tank champs
2. More damage than damage champs
3. 1k regen
4. Escape every 3 seconds

STOP NERF HIM !!

3200HP => 2200HP like all flank

PS: don't tell me to group with the team for made him useless , if he had follow from his team , that's change nothing

kika75
11-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Buck for me just got too much damage

He just need a nerf on damage i think

PTLagger
11-27-2016, 02:24 PM
For 1 & 3 use this pls: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/thumb/6/64/Card_Cauterize.png/90px-Card_Cauterize.png?version=dc5d1430f1012fbc2820847 2b37b4a3b
2. Androxus suitable for this
3. Evie also has 600 regen every 4s by double blink, Androxus has 480 after 3 dashes, and Buck has 1000 every 10s
4. Evie can escape every 4s too

So you want him to become a glass cannon like other Flank right?, Hirez will nerf him like this:
- 3000 HP =>> 2000 HP
- 1000 regen every 6s
- Shotgun deal 900 dmg each shot
- Can jump double time like he did in CB22 with 4s CD
Then he will be balanced :)) /s

ThatOthell159
11-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Hello

Could you please nerf this OP champ...

1. More life than tank champs
2. More damage than damage champs
3. 1k regen
4. Escape every 3 seconds

STOP NERF HIM !!

3200HP => 2200HP like all flank

PS: don't tell me to group with the team for made him useless , if he had follow from his team , that's change nothing

From what I read in this post sounds like you main Viktor.

ProfDrMahler
11-27-2016, 08:44 PM
thats sounds more like the scout from tf2 if you ask me i accy think hes one of the ez flank 2 kill

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
11-28-2016, 12:22 AM
For 1 & 3 use this pls: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/thumb/6/64/Card_Cauterize.png/90px-Card_Cauterize.png?version=dc5d1430f1012fbc2820847 2b37b4a3b/s

The problem isn't about cauterize, this champ tank to much without regen , that all , and damages are to strong. This champ definetly need to be nerf.

3. Evie also has 600 regen every 4s by double blink, Androxus has 480 after 3 dashes, and Buck has 1000 every 10s
4. Evie can escape every 4s too/s

Yes but they don't have 3k2 PV for tank as fuck ;)

PTLagger
11-28-2016, 05:06 AM
Yes but they don't have 3k2 PV for tank as fuck ;)

So you consider Buck is OP because he has HP like a tank and self heal? Dude. look at Androxus, he has 2k HP, no self heal skill but still in super OP tier than Buck. :D
How to solo counter Buck as a Damage? Never play Viktor, PLAY CASSIE, because Buck is a HARD COUNTER to Viktor
Flanking Pip build can bring more annoying than Buck, somematch he can deal more damage than enemy Damagers and harder to kill, so you can say Pip is OP right?
Evie & Androxus with cauterize lv2 can solo kill Buck anytime they want.
If you as for nerf Buck's HP, Hirez will increase his damage and movement because of how glass cannon he is, he must have higher dmg and more mobility (maybe double Leap - Buck can Leap 2 times - Evie has double blink why not Buck :rolleyes: ) for balance. But then prople still say Buck is OP, OP and OP like people still say Viktor & Skye are OP

Wonheda
11-28-2016, 05:21 AM
Buck is srly needing a nerf ist more OP and unbalanced as anythink else...

3000live => 2300
70% livesteal from Cards......so hard to much 40% Card Change to 20%.... and 30% Card... y this Card is Buggy dont know maybe fix it??
If u shoot during jump the jump is bugging and dealing shoot + jump dmg... thats needing a fix.

So u see 50% from the overpower on Buck is just because buggs and yea the livepool, so it dont rly Needs a nerf it primäry Needs a fix.

PTLagger
11-28-2016, 05:33 AM
Buck is srly needing a nerf ist more OP and unbalanced as anythink else...

3000live => 2300
70% livesteal from Cards......so hard to much 40% Card Change to 20%.... and 30% Card... y this Card is Buggy dont know maybe fix it??
If u shoot during jump the jump is bugging and dealing shoot + jump dmg... thats needing a fix.

So u see 50% from the overpower on Buck is just because buggs and yea the livepool, so it dont rly Needs a nerf it primäry Needs a fix.

I don't see any bug from jump-shoot combo? Buck can shoot while jump and when he landing the jump deal 350 dmg, that's normal.
I never buy Life Rip lv2 to combine Giga Siphon card for life steal because its waste my credit. Also Cauterize destroy that life steal build.
Buck is more like a Pubstomp champ like Viktor & Skye because how separate enemy team does.

Thanks Hirez changed his net shoot, because if they didn't do that, more and more people cry for nerf (Before OB30, His net shoot make Root that lock target's movement and F skill, hard CC just below Stun & Freeze). They nerfed many of his card before: removed shield after Leap, Reduced life steal from Giga Siphon from 60% to 40%, remove CC immunity card for 2/4/6/8s - which was too good to counter Bomb King ....
And there's no way to fix Buck as a Flanker because how big-ass hitbox & model he has. Only way to change Buck is make Buck become a Frontliner with 5000HP, have 2000 HP regen, can build a rock wall like before, reduce his mobility :D

Crookedtooth
11-28-2016, 07:39 AM
Don't overnerf buck - just make him somehow a bit more counterable for viktor that's all. Oh and rebuff Barik so Buck doenst have more HP than him, which should eliminate this argument.

LyonsOrder
11-28-2016, 08:26 AM
From what I read in this post sounds like you main Viktor.

I just checked his profile and his main is Viktor LOL. He's complaining about Buck because he gets shut down every time he plays against him as Viktor.

Wonheda
11-28-2016, 08:36 AM
@PTL

i dont talk about the life rip.... Buck had 2 Cards 1 time for 40% 1 time for 32% = 72% if u would be ingame lifesteal 30 u would come on 102% lifesteal ....

u have to use jump dmg and shoot dmg to the same time so u onehit 3k hp Heros... like barik

Sure cauterize destroys the lifesteal but.... that makes no difference about destroying lifesteal or not u cant stand infornt of an tank and the tank had to run bc he cant handly a hero whos killing her if both just Shooting....
Only way to get buck as flanker balanced is to reduce the life and to fix it...

Other way yes like u sayd give him a wall call him tank and do her mobility to 0.

@Crook thats no argemnut ;O thats a fact u can do barik life higher but that doesnt Change the fact that here lifepool is to high ;O

sinosleep
11-28-2016, 09:08 AM
Buck is so OP none of the pro players ever use him. LOL.

Buck is good at what he's supposed to be good at and trash at everything else, ergo, he's fine.

PTLagger
11-28-2016, 09:17 AM
@PTL

i dont talk about the life rip.... Buck had 2 Cards 1 time for 40% 1 time for 32% = 72% if u would be ingame lifesteal 30 u would come on 102% lifesteal ....

u have to use jump dmg and shoot dmg to the same time so u onehit 3k hp Heros... like barik

Sure cauterize destroys the lifesteal but.... that makes no difference about destroying lifesteal or not u cant stand infornt of an tank and the tank had to run bc he cant handly a hero whos killing her if both just Shooting....
Only way to get buck as flanker balanced is to reduce the life and to fix it...

Other way yes like u sayd give him a wall call him tank and do her mobility to 0.

@Crook thats no argemnut ;O thats a fact u can do barik life higher but that doesnt Change the fact that here lifepool is to high ;O

His Jump-shoot combo is normal, Buck has this combo at the first time he come
I tested Giga Siphon card, and it doesn't bugged like you said, every shoot I get 220HP (Giga Siphon IV = 40% life steal) + 250Hp base regen, that's normal
Maximum life stea3 and then I lose mobility, plus that net shot take long CD. I never use that build. That build become too weak at mid to end game
I play as Barik many times & I got rekted by a good Evie more times than a Buck, Evie can solo kill Barik easily when he has only 1 turret left, because her shoot can destroy Barik & turret, Andoxus can kill Barik when he lost all turret too.
If someone who is Flanker can solo kill Barik even he has 2 turret, that's because he is bad Barik player. Everyone can solo kill Barik when he lost all turret or 1 turret left, even Fernando
Buck may strong in early game, but in mid game, he's not because people will upgrade Cauterize that can counter him, that's why Cauterize & team group are hard counter to him
I played some match as Flank build Pip and Androxus, when I get Cauterize lv2, I can counter Buck easily. He only tries to kill me when I have little HP left. When I have Cauterize lv3, RIP Buck, I chase to kill Buck not Buck chase to kill me like he did in early game. This happen with average Cassie player too.
Buck used to be a Brawler who is superior at 1v1 alone, I could say his wall skill when he was a Brawler is more OP than his Ult like now, can block everything even Ult's, can be a game changing Ult (you blocked enemy team so they can't contest payload, even they stand very close but be blocked by a wall).
If Hirez overnerf his HP only and not buff/balance anything from him, he will be a shit tier like Skye, noone pick him anymore. People who main Buck will change their champ and learn to play Androxus, Evie instead. When good Androxus & Evie players become many, then people will cry "NERF Androxus Pls", "NERF Evie Pls or I quit game" LOL, ... ;) because many people who got rekted by Flanker are main Damager lover

Hellklok
11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
For 1 & 3 use this pls: https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/paladins.gamepedia.com/thumb/6/64/Card_Cauterize.png/90px-Card_Cauterize.png?version=dc5d1430f1012fbc2820847 2b37b4a3b
4. Evie can escape every 4s too

With certain buck cards you can reduce both your total CDs (by 40% i think) after killing, and instantly get your regen ability back, literally being able to heal yourself for 1K instantly after you kill, which is not hard with buck.

What's the use of cauterize if he can still tank 4K damage on just a rush, and either kill you to heal back or jump away, lmao.

PTLagger
11-28-2016, 07:32 PM
With certain buck cards you can reduce both your total CDs (by 40% i think) after killing, and instantly get your regen ability back, literally being able to heal yourself for 1K instantly after you kill, which is not hard with buck.

What's the use of cauterize if he can still tank 4K damage on just a rush, and either kill you to heal back or jump away, lmao.

Lack of range, bullet spread, low basic damage, and very long reload are Buck's limit. All these thing prevent to make Buck become a Multi-kill machine like Androxus. Sometimes I play as Androxus and I can get double & triple kill easily without Ult, but Buck can't except his Ult. And there's no real strong counter to an experienced Androxus/Evie except you must aim/shoot faster and more accuracy than them because both of them have their unlimit power's potential

OdettexFury
11-28-2016, 07:37 PM
I played Buck for the first time tonight and I didn't feel overpowered at all. Embarrassingly enough, I even died a handful of times.

peteriley
11-28-2016, 09:04 PM
Well buck isn't OP at all in my opinion, he's a flanker who excels in 1v1 situations, but against a team, he's already dead the moment he leap into fight, and he can't deal much damage from afar either. Pip is more annoying instead of buck. Drogoz can easily deal with buck, kinessa too with the right methods, hell even evie with cauterize lvl 2 can get rid of him anytime she wants. He's pretty much in a good spot now and applying nerfs to him will totally bring him down to the tier of skye now. Be grateful that he had been nerfed a lot during the closed beta, because back then buck was hell a lot more harder to deal with.

Hellklok
11-28-2016, 11:31 PM
Lack of range, bullet spread, low basic damage, and very long reload are Buck's limit. All these thing prevent to make Buck become a Multi-kill machine like Androxus. Sometimes I play as Androxus and I can get double & triple kill easily without Ult, but Buck can't except his Ult. And there's no real strong counter to an experienced Androxus/Evie except you must aim/shoot faster and more accuracy than them because both of them have their unlimit power's potential

-Lack of Range : You already have a jump to engage and chase, pretty ridiculous to ask for Ranged damage on a tank flank that uses a shotgun.

-Bullet Spread : Cant even be noticed on close/mid range, still a decent amount of damage on low hp champs.

-"VERY LONG" reload : There's an item for that and even a card for that, and yet its still a high sustain flank, would be ridiculous for him to have more basic reload speed when he is already this tanky.

Difference between buck and androxus : Buck tanks A LOT, barely has to aim, also has CC and his ult literally will make him both stronger and tankier when he gets his CD back (to either aim or jump away/chase).

Its not just his kit, his cards can just boost it to a point where he cant die as long as he either jumps away or heals himself, making it useless to fight back even if you have cauterize.

ThatOthell159
11-28-2016, 11:54 PM
Difference between buck and androxus : Buck tanks A LOT, barely has to aim

Good luck in ranked.

Applay
11-29-2016, 12:05 AM
Buck is an interesting character. He's perceived as strong for newer players/people that still haven't realized how to beat him, but seem as extremely weak by more seasoned players.

Definitely not OP, but I've shared OPs opinion when I started. I can understand.

Hellklok
11-29-2016, 12:06 AM
Good luck in ranked.

Come on, after 74 hours of buck you are going to say you do find him hard to aim with?

ThatOthell159
11-29-2016, 12:07 AM
Come on, after 74 hours of buck you are going to say you do find him hard to aim with?

I play Buck because I find him a very interesting and fun character, he also suits my playstyle.

If I wanted free wins I would have picked Evie.

Hellklok
11-29-2016, 12:15 AM
I play Buck because I find him a very interesting and fun character, he also suits my playstyle.

If I wanted free wins I would have picked Evie.

Implying that you liking him doesn't make him unbalanced, also implying he is not a "free win" pick...

ThatOthell159
11-29-2016, 12:20 AM
Implying that you liking him doesn't make him unbalanced, also implying he is not a "free win" pick...

This time in English please.

PTLagger
11-29-2016, 12:20 AM
-Lack of Range : You already have a jump to engage and chase, pretty ridiculous to ask for Ranged damage on a tank flank that uses a shotgun.

-Bullet Spread : Cant even be noticed on close/mid range, still a decent amount of damage on low hp champs.

-"VERY LONG" reload : There's an item for that and even a card for that, and yet its still a high sustain flank, would be ridiculous for him to have more basic reload speed when he is already this tanky.

Difference between buck and androxus : Buck tanks A LOT, barely has to aim, also has CC and his ult literally will make him both stronger and tankier when he gets his CD back (to either aim or jump away/chase).

Its not just his kit, his cards can just boost it to a point where he cant die as long as he either jumps away or heals himself, making it useless to fight back even if you have cauterize.

All you talk are his playstyle without his disadvantage. I mean, Buck has many disadvantage & hard counters, just play him in high level matches to understand it. Buck need time to learn not like Viktor. I always practice vs bots everyday for 2 weeks to learn how to play him ago.

You said he always jump to close so there's nothing weak for his Lack of range, how about enemy team don't let you jump in (such as Cassie just hit him by her RMB), or you jump in a grouped team & think you are a Tank then get rekted in 2 second

You said use the reload speed card + Deft hand to increase it's reload. That's a waste of credit and his power, maximum reload speed build is more like a newbie trap. Many experienced Buck don't use Speed Loader card in his loadout.

Different between Buck & Androxus: Buck can tank, yes but only = 1/2 of tanker. He still need to aim, yes shotgun never miss, but if don't aim it's center of circle to body's enemy, it will deal a shitty 100 dmg (even 0.5cm away the center dot), even at close range. Wasting buttlle will make Buck become vulnerable. And Androxus - who is called Killing machine, can shutdown Buck alone when I have Cauterize lv2, attack Buck first then he will be a dead meat, Buck just be an easy target for Evie & Androxus. Sadly, many Androxus/Evie players are just new so they get outplayed by a decent Buck. Every skilled Androxus/Evie can solo kill Buck

Buck Ult is strong, yes, but his Ult is single target killer. Can be countered by a grouped team, tanks, shields. While other flanker's Ults are very strong against group

Btw, Flanking Pip is stronger than a Buck, Flanking Pip usually win in 1v1 Buck

Hellklok
11-29-2016, 12:28 AM
This time in English please.

Ok let me try this time : butthurt buck main refuses to accept his favorite character isn't balanced, and won't even try to argue beyond "this other champ is more op".

ThatOthell159
11-29-2016, 12:58 AM
Ok let me try this time : butthurt buck main refuses to accept his favorite character isn't balanced, and won't even try to argue beyond "this other champ is more op".

Alright then, go play Buck. I can rekt you with Evie any day.

PTLagger
11-29-2016, 01:01 AM
OK if Buck get nerfed, I & everyone will change to play other Flanker instead (For the hate to Damage =))). When players are understand to play & good at Androxus, Evie become many, I bet many people and you will go here and cry "NERF ANDROXUS PLS", "NERF EVIE PLS" ;) , ... (right now some people are crying "NERF EVIE PLZ") :rolleyes:

Tharapita
11-29-2016, 01:24 AM

+1 pretty much this.
Most advice I have seen is 2 v 1 buck or take gauterize or play other character :D No Flank should take so much focus out of the group. Hes hp should be decreased to 2300-2500 range or hes hp regen needs a nerf. Cant compare evies heal with bucks either. Buck has better heal (also faster to use) and better hp

Krunched
11-29-2016, 03:40 AM
just watch him and target him to keep him back. He is a close range flank and you can shoot him while he's 2 seconds in the air jumping at you.

Silbergeist
11-29-2016, 06:23 AM
You guys just need to learn how to play against Buck, he's not that strong. Unless you're playing a weak champion (a champion in need of a buff) Buck is completely balanced, or you may be playing a character that Buck counters, but outside of that, he's great as is.

Darnak
11-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Buck is strong - that's right. But we can counter that character if we really know character who we play - it's really hard, but possible. True is Buck needs a nerf - from damage, from health and he should get nerf on few loadout's cards. This is my opinion. I'm playing two months(?) and my opinion haven't changed.

ProfDrMahler
11-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Buck is strong - that's right. But we can counter that character if we really know character who we play - it's really hard, but possible. True is Buck needs a nerf - from damage, from health and he should get nerf on few loadout's cards. This is my opinion. I'm playing two months(?) and my opinion haven't changed.

i personal now start 2 play buck "got now 4470 mmr and 13 wins 2 lost on 3 days" i think 1v1 hes strong but if 2 guys aiming at him thee shows his weakness if you already jumped you a screwd not lik evie wich can blink out surf our or use the ice block. personaly i think buck is in a good point right now, about nerfing cards... hmmm i think the tyrann lvl 1 is kinda op "or maybe there is something worng with the translate (german)" its says you do 60% more dmg against you traged wich got the wep in the face aslong you have more lp as the targed" thats the only think thats should be changed

EvieIV
11-29-2016, 03:40 PM
"more damage than dmg champs"
dude legit does 550 every second while cassie is 700 every 0.75sec how in the world does he do more dmg than anything im pretty sure he is the champion with lower damage output in the game

ProfDrMahler
11-29-2016, 03:50 PM
hes right nest 2 makoa and viktor "vitkor only if you go from drop off"

AngryBes
11-29-2016, 05:26 PM
Then double his damage. Right now it's pretty awful.

ProfDrMahler
11-29-2016, 05:30 PM
Then double his damage. Right now it's pretty awful.

like i said hes good like he is right now "maybe 10-20 dmg more" i personaly think hes the best balances champ/flanker in this game right next 2 makoa

Shalashaska87B
11-29-2016, 05:36 PM
I have played Buck only once, because I quite hate him (yes, as main assault I tend to use Viktor).
Maybe he's not the best character there, but I have heavily reconsidered him as "OP"... even if I keep wondering how sometimes I take insane amount of damage only by him in a really short amount of time.

Arcie
11-30-2016, 04:40 AM
Buck, mathematically, actually does less damage than the other flanks per second. What makes him useful is the fact that he can stay on the character he is flanking, unlike Evie who has to hit and blink because she has the lowest HP in the game, slowest projectiles in the game, and a completely worthless skill which makes her too easy to predict. Buck can get it, start damaging, and kill the target before they can drop him in most cases. If you are playing smart against a buck, you save your escape for him as a damage character and figure out how to communicate with your party so they know to assist.

Can we get an overall quash on the "Nerf Champion X" threads? Hopefully Voice Chat will help because we need something. Most of these "overpowered champions" are just seeming over powered because most games have no communication! Of course, there is one exception. I'm looking at you Jolt IV/Poppy Bomb BK! Broken as ****!