PDA

View Full Version : Video that show how ruckus gameplay looks like with the nerf of front line

Azurion
11-26-2016, 05:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y6a4PIFK-Y&feature=youtu.be

i made that video of a gameplay of ruckus just to show how hard and bs a life of ruckus can be ahah
i think ruckus needs a buff , i dont know what by my self is it 5k hp instead of 4.4k? i dont know but he die way to easy to bomb king and etc

EvieIV
11-26-2016, 05:21 PM
nice way to be asking for skye buffs and then show how you get tamed by one

Azurion
11-26-2016, 05:22 PM
nice way to be asking for skye buffs and then show how you get tamed by one

skye was just finishing me , all my damage was from bomb king and drogoz also i had no haven so if i was standing she can output some damage lul

EvieIV
11-26-2016, 05:29 PM
skye was just finishing me , all my damage was from bomb king and drogoz also i had no haven so if i was standing she can output some damage lul

as i said it's you who sucks, not the champ

Azurion
11-26-2016, 05:39 PM

how can you say to a master rated player that he suck ? your point is invalide lol . ive made many match with ruckus before thinking this , and since wrecker got buffed up to 225% if you dont have a god healer its over you will die..

EvieIV
11-26-2016, 06:23 PM
all i see is you getting caught and being helpless which is rather ur fault

EpplZ
11-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Well, to me the only time you got killed was when they are more than 1V1 and they heavy focus you, you would have died also as another frontline IMO, just a bit slower ^^

Epic0Skill
11-26-2016, 07:01 PM
I really liked the editing XD

But seriously. I understand you. When I play Bomb King and I have lvl 2 wrecker it's like shields are puffing away under my touch. Like hot knife slicing butter. Like they are not there. I'm not kidding this is what it feels like. 2-3 bombs and puff, no shield. Ruckus is so easy to kill when he has his shield. Not to even mention wrecker lvl 3. ONE BOMB and Barik's shield is gone. After one match, enemy Barik even asked if it's not a glitch. There was a shield, one bomb and there is no shield. Wrecker is so broken atm.

P.S. What song did you use in that video? :)

TheSojourner
11-26-2016, 07:27 PM
Funny, though two observations:
Your positioning is terrible xD!
Ruckus is a terrible champ; he's like Viktor, but with twice as much health and four times easier to kill.

Azurion
11-26-2016, 09:04 PM

But seriously. I understand you. When I play Bomb King and I have lvl 2 wrecker it's like shields are puffing away under my touch. Like hot knife slicing butter. Like they are not there. I'm not kidding this is what it feels like. 2-3 bombs and puff, no shield. Ruckus is so easy to kill when he has his shield. Not to even mention wrecker lvl 3. ONE BOMB and Barik's shield is gone. After one match, enemy Barik even asked if it's not a glitch. There was a shield, one bomb and there is no shield. Wrecker is so broken atm.

ahahay yea rip sheilds the song is in the description

Azurion
11-26-2016, 09:04 PM
Funny, though two observations:
Your positioning is terrible xD!
Ruckus is a terrible champ; he's like Viktor, but with twice as much health and four times easier to kill.

hard to position yourself when there is a bomb king and a drogoz that you need to take care ahah

Azurion
11-26-2016, 09:54 PM

party troll song by D1ofAquavibe <---- song name

TheJellyfish
11-26-2016, 10:03 PM
Ruckus is a damage good champion.

All you gotta do is focus on keeping targets honest by constantly shooting them and making them think twice before staying in their line of sight.

Azurion
11-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Ruckus is a damage good champion.

All you gotta do is focus on keeping targets honest by constantly shooting them and making them think twice before staying in their line of sight.

I try but im getting killed before Q-Q

Epic0Skill
11-27-2016, 03:43 AM
party troll song by D1ofAquavibe <---- song name

Thank you :)

Mundal
11-28-2016, 04:37 PM

To me Ruckus is basically a sitting duck, his bullets can be avoided once he starts firing, so him dealing damage is not a problem or atleast for me and he becomes an easy target for DDs like BK and drogoz. I used to think i was the one of very few who thought Ruckus is the worst of all tanks but then i saw Raynday's video a couple of days ago where he mentioned that a lot of players including the pros have been complaining about him asking for rework or buff.

Ravuh
11-28-2016, 07:32 PM
Okay, but you're building aggression on Ruckus so your opinion is automatically invalid @OP