PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion...?

Asahn
11-26-2016, 12:39 AM
I don't play barely enough this game so bear with me :c.
Game's still in beta I can't complain it isn't a finished/polished product XD

-Changing ability canceling to a seperate key: Quality of life, I can't say how much time I spam shield as tank and accidentally turning it off immediately :c. This isn't balance issue I guess
-Hitboxes: A pretty big thing for a DM shooter. It's understandably generous as a casual game, but I feel bad when I shoot people with the broken hitbox and feel robbed when killed like that.
-Remove slow or damage boost on kinessa mines: "OR". Both slow and damage boost is overkill for quick cd mines. Recommend removing the damage boost since the slow play more role in disrupting/area control.
-Evie projectile speed: Its not so bad at close range but being close isn't really ideal for the most squishy hero in the game. Nerf the damage though since its pretty insane when you connect every shot.
-I don't play enough don't listen to me why are you listening to me

ElPony
11-26-2016, 01:39 AM
I don't play barely enough this game so bear with me :c.
Game's still in beta I can't complain it isn't a finished/polished product XD

-Changing ability canceling to a seperate key: Quality of life, I can't say how much time I spam shield as tank and accidentally turning it off immediately :c. This isn't balance issue I guess
-Hitboxes: A pretty big thing for a DM shooter. It's understandably generous as a casual game, but I feel bad when I shoot people with the broken hitbox and feel robbed when killed like that.
-Remove slow or damage boost on kinessa mines: "OR". Both slow and damage boost is overkill for quick cd mines. Recommend removing the damage boost since the slow play more role in disrupting/area control.
-Evie projectile speed: Its not so bad at close range but being close isn't really ideal for the most squishy hero in the game. Nerf the damage though since its pretty insane when you connect every shot.
-I don't play enough don't listen to me why are you listening to me

Just ... NO

Play this game one more month