PDA

View Full Version : Evie.

Ravuh
11-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Remove the wormhole card for Evie, not much else needs saying.

Raviollius
11-22-2016, 07:05 AM
No. .

LinkAkward
11-22-2016, 07:14 AM
Why? Evie is fine as she is! she doesent need a nerf or a buff.

shy why sould they remove wormhole?

LookGooD
11-22-2016, 09:41 AM
NOPE dude sorry.

EvieIV
11-22-2016, 09:46 AM
i don't see why. Evie has no real card i like and wormhole is the perfect noob trap for when i'm against them

LyonsOrder
11-22-2016, 10:15 AM
Remove the wormhole card for Evie, not much else needs saying.

I think it would make sense if you explained why she needed the card removed. I can give you a couple reasons why not.

1. Evie is the squishiest champ in the game, giving her high mobility balances it out.

2. Wormhole makes it so you can Blink back to the position you were at when you first used Blink, so you can predict where Evie is going to go.

dave111
11-22-2016, 10:27 AM
I think OP is just posting for sake of forum points farming, how can one say otherwise if sees a topic like this.

CandySuxxx
11-22-2016, 12:06 PM
I dont think it should be removed, but maybe reduce the given time limit on it. It is too powerful considering you only gonna have it lvl1, maybe 2 at most. And increase blink's cooldown. Other than being immortal she is fine.

Volkatrace
11-22-2016, 12:12 PM
I dont think it should be removed, but maybe reduce the given time limit on it. It is too powerful considering you only gonna have it lvl1, maybe 2 at most. And increase blink's cooldown. Other than being immortal she is fine.

Yeah, she's fine, you're right. Deal with it. :cool:

She's fine, right? :confused:

Ravuh
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
I'm hard pressed to meet anyone who can kill an Evie in the time she appears, you react, she shoots, moves, then blinks back taking barely any damage and she can do this constantly, you're acting like I could somehow predict her previous blink and run there faster then she can blink back? okay..

It's impossible to kill her and the effect she has on teams at any skill level with this game play isn't mechanics or skill it's simply constant harassment. If Androxus could use his dash skill constantly then all the Evie players would be complaining, zzz

EvieIV
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
well andro can use it again after his reversal and nobody complains about it

Checkmate

LookGooD
11-22-2016, 02:32 PM
I'm hard pressed to meet anyone who can kill an Evie in the time she appears, you react, she shoots, moves, then blinks back taking barely any damage and she can do this constantly, you're acting like I could somehow predict her previous blink and run there faster then she can blink back? okay..

It's impossible to kill her and the effect she has on teams at any skill level with this game play isn't mechanics or skill it's simply constant harassment. If Androxus could use his dash skill constantly then all the Evie players would be complaining, zzz

You know Evie got the biggest nerf in the game right?((Ice block-blink remove)) Bigger than the Skye nerf and you still have problems against Evie players? Bad for you.

If they gonna remove the card or nerf it, ice block-blink must come back too.

Brodeo
11-22-2016, 02:40 PM
You know Evie got the biggest nerf in the game right?((Ice block-blink remove)) Bigger than the Skye nerf and you still have problems against Evie players? Bad for you.

If they gonna remove the card or nerf it, ice block-blink must come back too.

That's a deceptive statement at best and flat-out stupid at worst. She got that nerf because the combo was ridiculously OP. It brought her to a great balance level. It didn't leave her underpowered like Skye's changes have done.

And if you really do use English well and actually only meant that she got a huge nerf and not that she's underpowered, then it's a complete non-sequitor from the thread. Previous nerfs to the champion are irrelevant to deciding future balance adjustments. She was OP before, now she's balanced. The size of her nerf (even the fact that she was needed at all) doesn't matter in the slightest when someone is asking for another nerf.

Now in relation to the rest of the thread: Wormhole is fine. It's a good tactic for strong Evie players, and it's pretty necessary for less-than-amazing Evie players to even be able to play as her. But it isn't uncounterable and if your team has decent map awareness it's an issue you can deal with.

Letus
11-22-2016, 02:50 PM
i think I can make an argument

Evie's Wormhole ability makes it so she can get back to safety after dealing good damage...getting back to safety means she can heal back to full health. Who else can heal? Buck. With her ability to in, out, veteran heal (if veteran works again) and get back again quickly means she has infinite health...which is...infinite more than Buck's legendary 4000....

-coughcoughchokecough-

Yeah I can't do that with a straight face.

Ravuh
11-22-2016, 04:33 PM
i think I can make an argument

Evie's Wormhole ability makes it so she can get back to safety after dealing good damage...getting back to safety means she can heal back to full health. Who else can heal? Buck. With her ability to in, out, veteran heal (if veteran works again) and get back again quickly means she has infinite health...which is...infinite more than Buck's legendary 4000....

-coughcoughchokecough-

Yeah I can't do that with a straight face.

You can isolate a buck with cauterize and cc, good luck catching an Evie abusing this card.

I'm ignoring the Evie fanbois/girls that play her 24/7 to farm ranked elo on this thread, they're just bias.

Her card makes her so easy to use and impossible to play against if someone skilled is playing them, guess who else worked exactly like that? Viktor (with iron sights) and they nerfed that.

Evie doesn't even have to counter she can fight a whole team and still escape with the wormhole card, flanks are suppose to harass damage characters/or kill them, not harass an entire team on all fronts and then escape.

All these fanboys of free elo talking about how it's just a good Evie and that the team should be more aware, by the time you turn around or shoot her a couple times she instantly blinks back with the wormhole card and every second you spend trying to harass an Evie off your team, you're losing damage on the team, point control, fight control, map positioning, basically everything important to winning, yet if you ignore her, she will just wipe your team.

If an Evie is '' pro '' then they wouldn't need this card, they would use soar and blink situational instead of just spam abusing it.

ThatOthell159
11-22-2016, 07:16 PM
Just learn her and stop complaining. :)

Btw: I'm loving this freelo with Evie, really fun

Azurion
11-22-2016, 07:39 PM
Nah Evie dosnt need a nerf , i dont play her often so i cant say if she has weak point but shes playable in high elo so i guess shes ok atm

KingofRaceless
11-22-2016, 07:47 PM
Why you want to remove wormhole?

Azurion
11-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Why you want to remove wormhole?

I dunno steam player are like delete kinessa, delete skye , delete wormhole delete this map blah blah blah

ThatOthell159
11-22-2016, 07:59 PM
I dunno steam player are like delete kinessa, delete skye , delete wormhole delete this map blah blah blah

They should delete their game too.
http://cdn.windows7themes.net/pics/steam-delete-local-game-content.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/v2RzfSPCuWQ/hqdefault.jpg

CandySuxxx
11-22-2016, 08:10 PM
Yeah, she's fine, you're right. Deal with it. :cool:

She's fine, right? :confused:

Actually im rather satisfied with her at the moment, just as i am with skye heheheh

Peeps complain about all the champs being op, the only champ that is a bit too powerful right now is evie and andro's ult.

CandySuxxx
11-22-2016, 08:15 PM

I was joking allright please. I agreed with you, on her needing a buff before. Just saying skye is not only underpowered at the moment but also the cancer of the game.

Azurion
11-22-2016, 11:06 PM
I was joking allright please. I agreed with you, on her needing a buff before. Just saying skye is not only underpowered at the moment but also the cancer of the game.

I dont get how people agree on the fact that skye is underpowered, but still cry that shes over power ? like plz how many time do i have to say that skye ult is shit now,

retarded people will say : hue hue hue blah blah she needed it hue hue lmfao.. it was her only ability to actually do something lol beside that if you guys have a combo ying barik and stacks trust me no skye will love that game

Azurion
11-22-2016, 11:07 PM
They should delete their game too.
http://cdn.windows7themes.net/pics/steam-delete-local-game-content.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/v2RzfSPCuWQ/hqdefault.jpg

ahahahah xD nice one

Krunched
11-23-2016, 01:09 AM
no point posting here anymore. Let the thread die out. It's clear that Evie shouldn't have her wormhole card removed.