PDA

View Full Version : Buck as a flanker.....

Phantom77
11-22-2016, 05:54 AM
So buck is a flank champ and flanks are supposed to have much less health than most other champs right? and front lines are supposed to have the most health because you know.....they are tanky...duh.

after the recent update however, ob38, barik, a front line is paladins has less health health than.....sigh....buck, a flank. now I'm nothing against barik's nerf, it's not bad, may be it wasn't need but me personally, I think it's ok, I myself love playing barik and I've manage to get quite good Top Plays after the nerf. but buck is just way too much, I never enjoy playing against him. Everything he has is kinda....top notch. His mobility, his massive damage, his too much health, he can just easily get in a battle, do massive damage and get out or even chase enemies down. He just feels more of a damage champ than a flank. In my opinion, he really needs a nerf, either his shotgun or his health, or maybe his mobility?. Either way I just wanted to get my thoughts out and listen to others think, so what do you guys think?

P.S-This was written in a calm way, do not at all costs mistake it as a rant, I'm a peaceful guy and I listen and respect everyone's opinions!

LinkAkward
11-22-2016, 06:05 AM
omg can people please stop make 200 threads about buck now... post in those who alrdy exist..

Phantom77
11-22-2016, 06:25 AM
Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't check that, my bad :(

LinkAkward
11-22-2016, 06:26 AM
Np mate :)

Mundal
11-22-2016, 02:29 PM
There are already so many threads about Buck, well, not only Buck but so many other champs. Its kinda redundant to start a new one.

LookGooD
11-22-2016, 02:37 PM
After playing with Buck couple days in comp/casual, there is no problem with buck but his ultimate is a bit frustrating tbh. Flanker champs shouldn't be able to kill 2 tanks at once.

ThatOthell159
11-22-2016, 07:53 PM
Once you start sticking with your team and play for the objective, you will suddenly stop thinking Buck is OP.

SoulJoker
11-23-2016, 02:05 AM
Personally Buck will be a better front liner than Barik once the nerf bomb hits.

TheSojourner
11-23-2016, 02:15 AM
The bomb already hit the ground.
Try to think of Buck as a flank-anti-flank.

Aroxis
11-23-2016, 08:19 PM
I would hate it if buck were nerfed to be honest. He is so easy to escape and doesnt really do that much damage. Sure he is a little tanky but he isnt really that much of a threat if you stick together. He is easily countered.

mefxes
11-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Buck may be OP solo.

But it's almost useless when enemies are together.

LyonsOrder
11-23-2016, 09:05 PM
I think Buck is pretty much the meta for a Vik counter cause 8 times out of 10 Buck destroys Viktor. However, just like all champs, there is a way to counter him. Complaining about him instead of figuring what would work best against him is not a good solution.

I can see by the time I am posting this that you only have 32 minutes of playing Buck. Play him for a couple hours and then you can see that he is pretty well balanced. It would be boring if all the flanks were just quick glass cannons that go in, do damage, then get out, which is why I think Buck is fine how he is.

mefxes
11-23-2016, 11:45 PM
Buck is like... maybe you can kill my whole team, but you can't kill me and will die if you try.

lol

https://s26.postimg.org/scwq80uxl/carregados10.jpg

sparkest
11-24-2016, 06:40 AM
flanks are supposed to have much less health than most other champs right?

Where does it say this?

Drathahasu
11-24-2016, 07:17 AM
Flanks are supposed to kill stray dogs. So, if you're a damage, you need to stay near your team otherwise you are a stray dog and will be killed by a flank. Easy.

Now, about Buck being OP. It has been a long time since any Buck could take me down 1vs1 when I play Cassie.
Learn to play your champion - you can easily counter Buck if you know what you're doing and you're positioned correctly.

mefxes
11-24-2016, 07:43 AM
Flanks are supposed to kill stray dogs. So, if you're a damage, you need to stay near your team otherwise you are a stray dog and will be killed by a flank. Easy.

Now, about Buck being OP. It has been a long time since any Buck could take me down 1vs1 when I play Cassie.
Learn to play your champion - you can easily counter Buck if you know what you're doing and you're positioned correctly.

I play Cassie and I feel like that too.

But I play Buck a lot and most Cassies can't really bother me.

When I play Cassie I need cauterize to counter good Buck's, otherwise can be really difficult.

Just like I tried to show with the screen above. Buck well played can be tough to kill.

Phantom77
11-25-2016, 04:19 AM
I totally get what you guys are trying to mean and I do support that. what I'm trying to say is that buck doesn't feel like a flank. He feels way more than a flank should be but yeah everything else is fine with him. It's just that he doesn't fit the role, nothing else. Anyways much much thanks for paying attention and sharing your thoughts, I appreciate all of them! :D

Phantom77
11-25-2016, 04:22 AM
Where does it say this?

well....it's kinda obvious I guess, I mean they are flanks, like spies, except for healers they are supposed to have the lowest health and highest mobility. but let's ignore that fact if you wanna, but you can't ignore the fact that a flank, in no possible way, should have more health than a front line(aka tanks)!

also thanks for sharing your thought! I really appreciate it! :D

TheJellyfish
11-26-2016, 02:22 AM
You guys also gotta note that Buck's Damage can sometimes very frustrating.

Sometimes his damage output can be an ass to deal with when killing small animals. Like Pip . . .

mefxes
11-26-2016, 07:20 PM
well....it's kinda obvious I guess, I mean they are flanks, like spies, except for healers they are supposed to have the lowest health and highest mobility. but let's ignore that fact if you wanna, but you can't ignore the fact that a flank, in no possible way, should have more health than a front line(aka tanks)!

also thanks for sharing your thought! I really appreciate it! :D

Grohk is an example showing that Your assumptions are wrong.

Raventric
11-27-2016, 02:39 AM
The more threads about this broken champ. The better. Maybe they will see it for once -_-

ProfDrMahler
11-27-2016, 08:51 PM
i think thats what he meant 2 be the person who goes in for the flank or goes in f the job is tough 2 do"kinda the hitman he is"

ThatOthell159
11-27-2016, 09:23 PM
You guys also gotta note that Buck's Damage can sometimes very frustrating.

Sometimes his damage output can be an ass to deal with when killing small animals. Like Pip . . .

Not as frustrating to play against Buck compared to a good Evie.