PDA

View Full Version : Damage dealer custom card concepts

lextragon
11-20-2016, 05:17 AM
One per character as usual

Bomb King - Sonic Sprint (King Bomb Ultimate): Increases travelling speed of King Bomb by 5/10/15/20%.

Cassie - Perception (Scout Ultimate): Scout now shows enemy ultimate % and the duration of ability is increased by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds

Drogoz - Anti-aircraft rockets ( weapon): Rocket shots deal extra 100/145/175/200 damage to airborne targets.

Kinessa - Ricochet (Sniper mode): If the target is killed from fully charge hit, it ricochets to the nearest ally within 10 feet and deals 5/10/20/25 % damage of the shot.

Sha Lin - Decoy trap (Withdraw): After using Withdraw you can shoot the decoy to make it explode within 15 feet radius and deal 250/300/350/400 damage. This makes you leave stealth.

Viktor - Safehouse (Armor): Gain 300/400/500/600 shield while using your ultimate.

Ravuh
11-20-2016, 09:55 AM
One per character as usual

Bomb King - Sonic Sprint (King Bomb Ultimate): Increases travelling speed of King Bomb by 5/10/15/20%.

You would be going too fast and would most likely miss your skill or hit a wall.

Cassie - Perception (Scout Ultimate): Scout now shows enemy ultimate % and the duration of ability is increased by 0.5/1/1.5/2 seconds

It already lasts too long.

Drogoz - Anti-aircraft rockets ( weapon): Rocket shots deal extra 100/145/175/200 damage to airborne targets.

Sounds interesting but not sure what kind of relevance this would have unless in casual vs another drogo? unless we're talking about people jumping/rolling/dodging being ''airborne'' ?

Kinessa - Ricochet (Sniper mode): If the target is killed from fully charge hit, it ricochets to the nearest ally within 10 feet and deals 5/10/20/25 % damage of the shot.

25% of 1872 as a bouncing mechanic? No.

Sha Lin - Decoy trap (Withdraw): After using Withdraw you can shoot the decoy to make it explode within 15 feet radius and deal 250/300/350/400 damage. This makes you leave stealth.

I don't see the point in this? balance dictates that if someone ganks/flanks a damage character in the back line without any kind of support, they deserve to die.

Viktor - Safehouse (Armor): Gain 300/400/500/600 shield while using your ultimate.
Just no.

I hope you don't find my ''opinion'' offensive.. but yeh.

lextragon
11-20-2016, 10:51 AM
I hope you don't find my ''opinion'' offensive.. but yeh.

1. How about the increased duration of king bomb ?
2. Ok
3. This would affect anyone in air whether they using an ability (bomb king, evie, buck, pip, drogoz, androxus) or getting thrown up.
4. It would only bounce to one target and last time I checked the wiki, kinesssa can do 1k damage fully charged so that would give 250 to a single nearest ally on max card.
5. This is sort of "If I'm going to die, I'm dealing damage to you too".
6. Nice argument. Viktor can get easily shut down while using his ultimate. The shield would help him absorb some of the damage and give time for him to react.