PDA

View Full Version : Front-liner custom card concepts

lextragon
11-19-2016, 08:14 AM
I'm gonna post one per character to prevent you guys from typing tl;dr :p

Barik - Highly flammable (Turret): When your turret is destroyed it explodes and deals 10 tick damage per 0.2s for 2 seconds within the radius of 5/10/15/20 feet.

Fernando - Chaaarge !!(Charge): Killing an enemy with charge reduces the cooldown of charge by 2/4/6/7 seconds. Sort of like demoknight from TF2 :cool:

Makoa - Lightning Hook (Dredge Anchor): Reduce the hurl and pull time of Dredge Anchor by 0.1/0.15/0.25/0.5 seconds.

Ruckus - Expanded Slots (Miniguns): Increase the ammo capacity of your miniguns by 20/40/60/80 ammo.

So.. that's it for the front liners. Please let me know what you think of the ideas and stats. I'm fairly new to the game so I might've made these look incredibly OP or UP :D
I'm gonna continue doing other classes in the near future so stay tuned :)

AlolanFlame
11-19-2016, 06:29 PM
The Ruckus ammo card is pretty op, you're basically increasing his damage output which isn't needed.

The Fernando charge card is useless because Fernando usually only uses the Charge move for escaping. I've never seen a Fernando kill someone with Charge. Maybe change it to where if it hits someone it reduces the cooldown, and the numbers are pretty op so change it to 1/2/3/4 if anything.

TexanTerrorist
11-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Maybe makoa could have a card that increases his ankor range.