PDA

View Full Version : It's over - Evie

oinrboeinrb
11-18-2016, 01:05 PM
She is the most OP champion that I've ever met.

Walk up behind you during fights, shoot the ground. blink on top of you, shoot the ground, fly away, repeat

LookGooD
11-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Lol troll making posts again about evie. Man you are just toooooo much nooooob get over it.. This game is too much for you. Go play gta or sims.

EvieIV
11-18-2016, 01:22 PM
someone has broken up with evie but evie didn't even accept him into the relationship first

men are pigs

new2destroyou
11-18-2016, 01:39 PM
She is the most OP champion that I've ever met.

Walk up behind you during fights, shoot the ground. blink on top of you, shoot the ground, fly away, repeat

If you think Evie is the most OP champion in Paladins, sorry to say, this game may not be for you.

I bet you buy Agression on Fernando..

EvieIV
11-18-2016, 01:41 PM
If you think Evie is the most OP champion in Paladins, sorry to say, this game may not be for you.

I bet you buy Agression on Fernando..

i had a triple kill on fernando last time i went aggression on him and i find this post offensive.

got the vid for it if you don't believe me

Also it was competitive

PTLagger
11-18-2016, 01:42 PM
i had a triple kill on fernando last time i went aggression on him and i find this post offensive.

got the vid for it if you don't believe me

Also it was competitive

Yes nerf Fernando because he did Triple Kill and Quadra Kill :rolleyes: /s

TFMonkey
11-18-2016, 01:49 PM
Evie needs a Harley Quinn skin or I uninstall!

OdettexFury
11-18-2016, 02:13 PM
To put the energy into creating half a dozen alt accounts just to blow about how Evie needs "nerfed" shows a level of dedication that is borderline creepypasta.

Evie is fairly easy to melt as long as you don't sit still for her.

Katzenstein
11-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Can this guy get an IP ban? Temporarily stop the multiple accounts posting about Evie?

She's in a really good spot, in my opinion.

Nylisa
11-18-2016, 04:53 PM
Evie needs a Harley Quinn skin or I uninstall!

YES YES! BEST suggestion ever!

fieryred
11-18-2016, 04:55 PM
More like a change in gender skin how would evie be if she was a man on that note how would fernando be if he was female? We need a change in gender skin for every champ

SoulJoker
11-19-2016, 06:12 AM
Where there is Despair, there is always Hope trying to fight back, you can beat Junko if you just believe in hope! Naegi did it, you can too!

Ravuh
11-19-2016, 01:41 PM
To be fair, an Evie playing the right way is absolutely un-killable and with the current champion pool I don't see anyway for a team to adapt or lock her down, I don't even care about her damage it's not that great the problem is, she distracts everybody in the team, you can't kill her or cc her 99% of the time, but if you ignore her she wipes your team with ultimate combo.

Not really a balance complaint but don't really see any mechanics to adapt to this, unless someone has aimbot Viktor.

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 02:52 PM
I think Evie is really up there for contention as strongest champion in the game at the moment.

CaoCao777
11-19-2016, 03:20 PM
evie is messed up idk what u ppl talking about

the blink, people can shoot where you left and kill you when youre at destination
ice block, people can kill you before you are allowed to move again

blink nor soar removes sticky bombs

shes glitch broken .. you guys just suck

Rivx
11-19-2016, 09:21 PM
I think Evie is really up there for contention as strongest champion in the game at the moment.

Nobody can take that spot from Cassie. Not even close.

EvieIV
11-19-2016, 09:59 PM

sha lin drogoz androxus say hi

BroadHost
11-19-2016, 10:15 PM
She's a symptom not the problem itself, all of Flank Characters are doing to much damage with low effort.

To the point a skilled player with a Flank Character can kill an entire team in seconds, in all honesty this is most unbalanced and frustrating game I ever played.

Rivx
11-19-2016, 10:16 PM
sha lin drogoz androxus say hi

Sha Lin lol?

Drogoz and Androxus are good but they still can't take the cake. Mobility of a flanker, burst higher than a flanker, damage of a damage champion, what else could you want?

ThatOthell159
11-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Dragoz, Cassie, Evie and Fernando all need nerfs.

If you need an explanation as to why, then we aren't playing the same game.

EvieIV
11-19-2016, 10:37 PM
Dragoz, Cassie, Androxus and Fernando all need nerfs.

here i corrected it for you

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 10:49 PM

Cassie is up there too. I wouldn't say not even close.

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 10:52 PM
Dragoz, Cassie, Evie and Fernando all need nerfs.

I don't think fern is too strong at the moment, since wrecker buff.

EvieIV
11-19-2016, 11:00 PM
I don't think fern is too strong at the moment, since wrecker buff.

it is because he is the only tank so pros love the champs that do that one exact job

but here i am hating on the pros cause they ruin the meta with their iffy playstyles

however drogoz cassie and andro can just solo carry

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 11:03 PM
it is because he is the only tank so pros love the champs that do that one exact job

but here i am hating on the pros cause they ruin the meta with their iffy playstyles

however drogoz cassie and andro can just solo carry

Barik was a lot better then fern this patch in my opinion. I'm a primary front liner so I play a lot of both.

EvieIV
11-19-2016, 11:04 PM
Barik was a lot better then fern this patch in my opinion.

4k hp 5k shield compared to 5700 hp 8000 shield how was he better, he was only easier and designed for stupid people to play him but never better #SpanishPride

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 11:13 PM
@EvieIV Barik was better because he wasn't as dependent on his shield to secure the point. Fern is very dependent on having his shield up on the point to take it. And with wrecker, regardless of how much hp his shield has that's gone in an instant if the enemy team focuses it with wreckers. Even offensively I prefered barik because fern can take a lot longer to chase and burn you down as opposed to barik whom if you're marked by his turrets can kill you a lot faster.

EvieIV
11-19-2016, 11:27 PM
@EvieIV Barik was better because he wasn't as dependent on his shield to secure the point. Fern is very dependent on having his shield up on the point to take it. And with wrecker, regardless of how much hp his shield has that's gone in an instant if the enemy team focuses it with wreckers. Even offensively I prefered barik because fern can take a lot longer to chase and burn you down as opposed to barik whom if you're marked by his turrets can kill you a lot faster.

exactly barik is not dependant on shield barik is already dead by the time he steps in

Tsuraika
11-19-2016, 11:34 PM
exactly barik is not dependant on shield barik is already dead by the time he steps in

Not my barik. :D That is generally the best way to shut him down though since he's less good from behind.

ThatOthell159
11-20-2016, 12:35 AM
Not my barik. :D That is generally the best way to shut him down though since he's less good from behind.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rimarlk
11-27-2016, 12:58 PM
Just nerf wormhole and I think that would balance her. Instead of 2/4/6/8 seconds, make it 1/2/3/4 and with wormhole equipped the CD on blink is doubled or tripled depending on how hard you want to balance her. Right now she's just obnoxious. I refuse to play her because it was just too easy once I got the hang of wormhole, but I see her damn near every match and the players who are really good with her are gods.

HyouRetsuzan
11-27-2016, 01:21 PM
want to nerf wormhole ? fine, increase projectile speed and higher hp to compensate it. if you want to talk, nerf androx, drogo and cassie first, then you can rant about evie

Rimarlk
11-27-2016, 05:24 PM
want to nerf wormhole ? fine, increase projectile speed and higher hp to compensate it. if you want to talk, nerf androx, drogo and cassie first, then you can rant about evie

She doesn't need any compensation with a reasonable balance to wormhole. She's already incredibly strong, moreso than any of the heroes you mentioned in my experience. A good androx, drogo, or cassie is tough. A good Evie is insane.

HyouRetsuzan
11-28-2016, 01:44 AM
She doesn't need any compensation with a reasonable balance to wormhole. She's already incredibly strong, moreso than any of the heroes you mentioned in my experience. A good androx, drogo, or cassie is tough. A good Evie is insane.

oh god, brb im gonna laugh awhile after reading that....... ok done. strong ??? strong in what way exactly ? a slow shooting projectile that you could sip tea 1st before it could land ? a blink shot that deal 1k damage ? does your enemies stupid enough not to bunny hop against evie? obviously you are facing newbies when using evie and call yourself a god.

oh yeah, i read about your rant in other thread that you cant do anything when using kinessa while evie blinks in and kill you. guess what ? git gud. kinessa are not that weak to be 100% food for evie. learn to place your mines better.

with 1800 hp what do you think evie could do in high tier play? she blinks in to grouped enemies = sign her own death, a good makoa will ruin evie each time she blinks in to him. ice block ? just say your prayer if your enemies are grouping near you. evie is a fragile glass cannon champ, 1 tiny simple mistake could ruin your play and your team, she got 2-3 shot max after blink before he could worm hole back or lose its damage bonus, you miss 1 shot, you will likely to fail your attempt