PDA

View Full Version : How has Drogoz and Androxus still not been nerfed?

207Brandon1
11-18-2016, 07:47 AM
These two characters are stupidly broken.
Androxus has been top pick for well over 10 patches.
Drogoz has been top pick since cb32.
Why have these two not been nerfed yet?

EvieIV
11-18-2016, 08:01 AM
they both take skill or suck ass

Mundal
11-18-2016, 08:48 AM
cassie drogoz and andro are not gonna get nerfed anytime soon. I hope hi rez listens to community and not pros who play in tournaments, last time valve listened to pros(or YTers) they ended up making a bunch of weapons useless in tf2.

MasterTeisel
11-18-2016, 09:02 AM
This is what happens when your only metric is the win rate. The most played champions lost as much as they win, since they can't always win being in both teams. Meanwhile, the most niche champions seem to perform better, due a more dedicated playerbase.

Raviollius
11-18-2016, 09:18 AM
They were.

EvieIV
11-18-2016, 09:32 AM
This is what happens when your only metric is the win rate. The most played champions lost as much as they win, since they can't always win being in both teams. Meanwhile, the most niche champions seem to perform better, due a more dedicated playerbase.

mirror matches are never counted towards these statistics (officially said)

Azurion
11-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Drogoz,androxus and cassie are the BAE of top player and dev. They wont take them down for shit but theyrather nerf skye 5 time in a row since they dont give a fuck about her ..since nobody at high elo on video and w/e play skye they can have fun nerfing her for low elo.. thats not fair for people that try to grind the ladder around diamond

EvieIV
11-18-2016, 10:03 AM
Drogoz,androxus and cassie are the BAE of top player and dev. They wont take them down for shit but theyrather nerf skye 5 time in a row since they dont give a fuck about her ..since nobody at high elo on video and w/e play skye they can have fun nerfing her for low elo.. thats not fair for people that try to grind the ladder around diamond

git gud man.

Azurion
11-18-2016, 10:06 AM
git gud man.

Git gud with a champion that stealth dosnt work 60% of the time yea sure xD i have androxus diamond , kinessa , cassie and viktor took me 5 game for them since they are freelo

Ixim
11-18-2016, 10:12 AM
cassie drogoz and andro are not gonna get nerfed anytime soon. I hope hi rez listens to community and not pros who play in tournaments, last time valve listened to pros(or YTers) they ended up making a bunch of weapons useless in tf2.

Yeah, these three need the nerfs the most. Cassie is just..."I don't have a counter"(isn't that a definition of OP?), Androxus is a mix of a flank and a damage in one with a brutal ult(3 in one lol) and Drogoz...ok he doesn't need nerfs apart from looking into his spit combo and how fast he charges his ult.

And "skill or bust" isn't an argument. It's an admission that something is powerful. Who wants to lose a match because Drogoz ulted a tank(an ult he shouldn't have if it charged at a normal rate)? Or because of Androxus' stupid ult? I know that these ults are what ults should be(come to think, I could open a topic on this one), but currently they don't fit in imo.

Azurion
11-18-2016, 10:16 AM
Yeah, these three need the nerfs the most. Cassie is just..."I don't have a counter"(isn't that a definition of OP?), Androxus is a mix of a flank and a damage in one with a brutal ult(3 in one lol) and Drogoz...ok he doesn't need nerfs apart from looking into his spit combo and how fast he charges his ult.

And "skill or bust" isn't an argument. It's an admission that something is powerful. Who wants to lose a match because Drogoz ulted a tank(an ult he shouldn't have if it charged at a normal rate)? Or because of Androxus' stupid ult? I know that these ults are what ults should be(come to think, I could open a topic on this one), but currently they don't fit in imo.

androxus need damage fall off on ult, should deal 1k when it touch exactly the person, for drogoz he need a basic damage lower 950--->900 right now its stupid he can 2 shot every people at 2k hp with only 2 easy basic attack when his clip have 6 of them

Ixim
11-18-2016, 10:17 AM

But a lead balancer should have enough stones to come to the lead dev and say "look, I know this is your favourite character, but I don't care. The community is in outrage about it. Hence I will balance it". Unfortunately, these so called balancers are only worried about their paycheck, not about doing the right thing(they're weaklings or inept-whichever you prefer, maybe both, who knows).

edit: yes, it's stupid that Androxus deals 3000(or is it 4000?) AoE damage. It should be 3000 in a small, small area and 1500 in the larger area imo.

Azurion
11-18-2016, 10:32 AM
But a lead balancer should have enough stones to come to the lead dev and say "look, I know this is your favourite character, but I don't care. The community is in outrage about it. Hence I will balance it". Unfortunately, these so called balancers are only worried about their paycheck, not about doing the right thing(they're weaklings or inept-whichever you prefer, maybe both, who knows).

edit: yes, it's stupid that Androxus deals 3000(or is it 4000?) AoE damage. It should be 3000 in a small, small area and 1500 in the larger area imo.

his ultimate should be fine with fall off 600 -700-800 around and 1000 in the center , since he shot that4 time it should be a thing lol

TheJellyfish
11-18-2016, 02:50 PM
These two characters are stupidly broken.
Androxus has been top pick for well over 10 patches.
Drogoz has been top pick since cb32.
Why have these two not been nerfed yet?

Just cause a champion is Top Pick doesn't mean its going to get nerfed.

What do you think will happen if they nerf top picked champions? People will just pick other champions and then they will be top pick.

You sound like AFN/AFV who doesn't want to suck up and just learn how to play against those top pick champions.

AngryBes
11-18-2016, 03:52 PM
Git gud with a champion that stealth dosnt work 60% of the time yea sure xD i have androxus diamond , kinessa , cassie and viktor took me 5 game for them since they are freelo

True...except Kinessa is crap