PDA

View Full Version : #Savepip

iVaxirus
11-17-2016, 02:32 AM
Please take a moment and read this.
Dealing 750 damage per 0.85 seconds is ridiculously unfair.
If you compare drogoz with pip since they both does AOE damage, he does 150 damage extra damage. Plus his weapon shots are 0.25 seconds faster. Considering he has the ability to fly, makes him even harder to aim when you're playing as a pip or makoa.
I'd say reducing the damage to 500 will be fair enough.
I've played with countless drogozs and most of them can pretty much carry the entire team since they have the ability to fly as well as the damage they deal not to forget AOE damage.

Yes. Drogoz can be countered by many champs.
Vik, Cassie, Kinessa, androx, etc.
but there are these helpless champs that can pretty much be killed with 2-3 shots.
Ying, pip, makoa, evie, bomb king, etc.
thanks for your priceless time and get this alien nerfed.
I pray that we can all come to an agreement.

dave111
11-17-2016, 02:44 AM
nerf drogoz to save pip? never.

SoulJoker
11-17-2016, 02:45 AM
Are you insane?!

iVaxirus
11-17-2016, 02:49 AM
nerf drogoz to save pip? never.

Did you even read the entire thread? smh.
I was comparing him with pip.

EvieIV
11-17-2016, 02:50 AM
hey look is another trolly thread

needs more korea

iVaxirus
11-17-2016, 02:51 AM
hey look is another trolly thread

needs more korea

Why are you even here then. Would you like to explain how this thread was a troll? Koreaboo.

EvieIV
11-17-2016, 03:10 AM
Why are you even here then. Would you like to explain how this thread was a troll? Koreaboo.

since you want a support to do as much dmg as a damage champion

dave111
11-17-2016, 04:17 AM
Did you even read the entire thread? smh.
I was comparing him with pip.
I actually did. Why do you even compare Drogoz (damage) with Pip (Support)? If you wanna compare it to anything other than other support champs, you should be comparing him to Flanks. Drogoz is a damage champion and is suppoused to to more damage than support, still Drogoz is actually one of the characters that are quite balanced in opposition to cassie or viktor.

iVaxirus
11-17-2016, 05:17 AM
I actually did. Why do you even compare Drogoz (damage) with Pip (Support)? If you wanna compare it to anything other than other support champs, you should be comparing him to Flanks. Drogoz is a damage champion and is suppoused to to more damage than support, still Drogoz is actually one of the characters that are quite balanced in opposition to cassie or viktor.

You do know that every champion is a hybrid right?
Pip is a flank and support.
Drogoz is a damage and flank.
Do you see something common?

EvieIV
11-17-2016, 06:00 AM

the fact that both are animals

dave111
11-17-2016, 06:15 AM
And Nando can be used as dmg, flank and tank so it doesn't matter if they are hybrid or not. The reason why I said that Pip is more flank than support is that he is by far the worst healer of them all and if his healing wont get reworked that won't change. Like I already said, Drogoz is right now in the right spot, as one of the very few champs we actually got balanced. What I ask is just look at the bigger picture, not just at the tip of your nose cuz pip is your main.

ChavacoDoPaulo
11-17-2016, 07:24 AM
Are you comparing a damage character to a support?
Of course Drogoz does more damage, that's what he's suppose to do ._.
In my opinion, Pip's the one who does too much damage if you think 'bout his role, since he's suppose to heal his team.

TFMonkey
11-17-2016, 09:49 AM
Pip is a little OP actually. He is like a mini-Buck that can ALSO heal his team.

They are nerfing his damage and buffing his healing in an upcomong patch and rightfully so. He is a support not a flank.

Rawkh
11-17-2016, 01:26 PM
They are nerfing his damage and buffing his healing in an upcomong patch and rightfully so. He is a support not a flank.

I think that it already happened at ob37 patch.

Brodeo
11-17-2016, 01:47 PM
Drogoz is balanced. Pip is too weird. He's better at DMG/flank than a support should be, but not as good as actual DMG/flanks at dealing damage or flanking. So he's just a really useless choice when you're against decent players.

Drathahasu
11-17-2016, 01:57 PM
PIP has weird card bug - when you use potion and per target you get -2s cooldown, but when you use it twice or multiple times in row, you don't get this cooldown reduction twice. This is probably intentional, otherwise you could spam potion with 4 people around you and just walk through enemies.
Still - this should be mentioned in card description - "only once per 10s" or so.

Raviollius
11-17-2016, 02:12 PM
As others have said, it's incredibly silly that you want Drogoz to do LESS damage than Pip.

PIP has weird card bug - when you use potion and per target you get -2s cooldown, but when you use it twice or multiple times in row, you don't get this cooldown reduction twice. This is probably intentional, otherwise you could spam potion with 4 people around you and just walk through enemies.
Still - this should be mentioned in card description - "only once per 10s" or so.
1- It's not a bug, but intended.
2- The timer is 5 seconds.
3- It's written in the bottomright of the card.
4- It's a balance aspect, a lot of cards have it.

SixSixSix
11-17-2016, 02:18 PM
Pip is the best character in paladins if used correctly.

EpplZ
11-17-2016, 06:11 PM
Pip is already a damn powerhouse as it is... he doesnt need a buff...

That said I agree with you that by far, drogoz is wayyyyy to safe to play at the moment, simply by the fact that half the champions of the game can not hit him at all or inflict any decent damage to him due to his flight. Beware dogoz groupies, I'm not saying he's OP, I'm saying he's too safe to play, I suck playing him and I usually end with a good KDR just because no one can hit me, and the simple fact that I stay alive and inflict damage all around is enough to make the game balance in my direction when my team is decent, but I'm really useless at killing, so when you face any decent drogoz player, you have to focus him with the champions that can actually hit him and he just fly away when he's going to die, rince and repeat. And if you die, well, then he can go back to slaughter the rest of your team

ThatOthell159
11-17-2016, 07:01 PM
Please take a moment and read this.
Dealing 750 damage per 0.85 seconds is ridiculously unfair.
If you compare drogoz with pip since they both does AOE damage, he does 150 damage extra damage. Plus his weapon shots are 0.25 seconds faster. Considering he has the ability to fly, makes him even harder to aim when you're playing as a pip or makoa.
I'd say reducing the damage to 500 will be fair enough.
I've played with countless drogozs and most of them can pretty much carry the entire team since they have the ability to fly as well as the damage they deal not to forget AOE damage.

Yes. Drogoz can be countered by many champs.
Vik, Cassie, Kinessa, androx, etc.
but there are these helpless champs that can pretty much be killed with 2-3 shots.
Ying, pip, makoa, evie, bomb king, etc.
thanks for your priceless time and get this alien nerfed.
I pray that we can all come to an agreement.

Evie is helpless against Dragoz? Then the Evie must be fucking garbage.

Brodeo
11-17-2016, 09:48 PM
"helpless champs" against drogoz, according to OP:

Ying. She can literally teleport to safety when drogoz flies overhead. Be aware of the map.

Pip. dude can Weightless out of the way, heal the splash DMG off his team, and even slow drogoz if he doesn't land behind cover properly preventing drogoz from escaping.

Makoa. he has an anchor. Use it? Drogoz is squishy as hell.

Evie. Blink to where drogoz lands. Kill. Blink/soar away. Gg gimp dragon.

Bomb King. Yes, drogoz had the air advantage because BKs stickies are hard to land. A grumpy where drogoz will land will sun him long enough to sticky him to hell. But BK is supposed to be inferior to drogoz in 1v1. BK is mainly CC with some good damage potential, Drogoz is good damage potential with the ability to avoid some forms of attack from the heat of battle.

Just learn to play.

AsisKotsuro
11-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Bruh, let me level with you for a sec, I'm a Pip main and nerfing Drogoz just so Pip can have an advantage is like saying, nerf Grohk cause his reach is too long for an attack on Ying.

Drogoz is a damage class, therefore he would obviously be more inclined to damage output. Why would you compare Drogoz to Pip when they have two distinctly different play styles? I legitimately don't understand even a slight bit of your argument to nerf Drogoz for Pip's well being.

If this is for like a 1v1 situation with Drogoz, you shouldn't even be battling Drogoz in the first place while he is in the air as Pip, wastes valuable time and distracts you for whatever happens on the ground. Pip and Drogoz are fine how they are (Other than Drogoz double spit which imo is a lil infuriating, but to each their own).

BuddySpy
11-18-2016, 03:07 PM
The Thread is called #Savepip and not #Nerfdrogoz.

Today, I played Pip and I'm not complaining about him.

Drogoz mains don't even use the burst against shields because his rocket launcher is very strong and doesn't need to be reloaded after a single use. Only sniping champions can counter him ... and very skilled Evie-players.

TheJellyfish
11-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Bruh, let me level with you for a sec, I'm a Pip main and nerfing Drogoz just so Pip can have an advantage is like saying, nerf Grohk cause his reach is too long for an attack on Ying.

Drogoz is a damage class, therefore he would obviously be more inclined to damage output. Why would you compare Drogoz to Pip when they have two distinctly different play styles? I legitimately don't understand even a slight bit of your argument to nerf Drogoz for Pip's well being.

If this is for like a 1v1 situation with Drogoz, you shouldn't even be battling Drogoz in the first place while he is in the air as Pip, wastes valuable time and distracts you for whatever happens on the ground. Pip and Drogoz are fine how they are (Other than Drogoz double spit which imo is a lil infuriating, but to each their own).

With the way you're going on about Pip, it sounds like they should nerf him indeed.

Its one thing if a support does more damage than a damage dealer or flank at the end of the game but its another thing when that 1 support is only played for damage.

Whenever I see a Pip on my team, I already know that he won't be healing anything but himself. Say what you want but that's how most Pip players play. And it gimps the team out of proper healing.

Katzenstein
11-18-2016, 05:02 PM
With the way you're going on about Pip, it sounds like they should nerf him indeed.

Its one thing if a support does more damage than a damage dealer or flank at the end of the game but its another thing when that 1 support is only played for damage.

Whenever I see a Pip on my team, I already know that he won't be healing anything but himself. Say what you want but that's how most Pip players play. And it gimps the team out of proper healing.

I'll heal youuuuu.

AsisKotsuro
11-18-2016, 05:03 PM

Does he deserve a nerf? Maybe, but considering his weightless and potion launcher are the core of the problem that makes him like that, if they nerf him too much there THEN we have to #savepip

Imo Pip is the best champ, but really don't think he deserves a nerf all that much, considering I still get plenty of deaths with him.

Edit: Also Pip is a jack of all trades, even HiRez said that, he can be very aggressive. How I play is I play aggressive but when people need healing I will give them a small burst to help them out asap.

AsisKotsuro
11-18-2016, 05:12 PM
I'll heal youuuuu.

I like you already xD