PDA

View Full Version : Maldaba stun

Hedgene
11-17-2016, 12:59 AM
I was constantly stunned by maldamba with 0.5 sec gap how this is allowed.
We need to make cd on maldambas reload stun asap.

AngryBes
11-17-2016, 01:02 AM
I think he can stun you every 4-5 sec

RogueRifler
11-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Mal Damba has a .55 sec fire rate and a 2 sec reload. At the very extreme range with Snake Pit IV and Deft Hands 3 he would have a reload speed reduction of 80%. Meaning it would take him .95 seconds to apply a 1 sec stun. Hmm, that does seem like a problem. Are there any inherent limits to this? In a more practical setting, it is usually better for him to heal or do damage. Though I have to admit that chain stunning Ruckus players is pretty entertaining.

EvieIV
11-17-2016, 02:05 AM
Mal Damba has a .55 sec fire rate and a 2 sec reload. At the very extreme range with Snake Pit IV and Deft Hands 3 he would have a reload speed reduction of 80%. Meaning it would take him .95 seconds to apply a 1 sec stun. Hmm, that does seem like a problem. Are there any inherent limits to this? In a more practical setting, it is usually better for him to heal or do damage. Though I have to admit that chain stunning Ruckus players is pretty entertaining.

well if you happen to make those 2400 credits

dave111
11-17-2016, 08:43 AM
well if you happen to make those 2400 credits
you won't if he's just stunning ppl =]

SoulJoker
11-17-2016, 09:20 AM
Getting the credits as Support can be tough, I have yet to get a level 3 Deft Hand but perma stunning Ruckus through his shield is still fun though.

BuddySpy
11-17-2016, 09:43 AM
Getting the credits as Support can be tough, I have yet to get a level 3 Deft Hand but perma stunning Ruckus through his shield is still fun though.

Mal'Damba will always counter Ruckus with his stunning but the frequency has to be nerfed to give any champion a chance to escape (in a nearly 1 vs 1 situation).

The basic reload speed should be increased to 2.25 seconds.
The basic health should be increased to 2 550.

Letus
11-17-2016, 12:12 PM
To answer OP's question:
20% reload card in deck
lv. 3 deft hands.

I think he can stun you every 4-5 sec

-cough-

The downside is if you're busy stunlocking, you're not really healing, so it's a hard balance to do...especially if you're on an uncoordinated team who doesn't realize you're stunlocking a Fernando and doesn't shoot him...and it's just one person.

Grumpy Bomb every 2 seconds is more annoying if you ask me...

Also: Resilience is a burn card I hear...

Azurion
11-17-2016, 12:24 PM
ahahaah why Maldaba seems so funny to say

LyonsOrder
11-17-2016, 01:34 PM
Does anybody consider how hard it is to hit somebody with the reload stun? Just back away from him and you will be fine.

RogueRifler
11-17-2016, 01:57 PM

Shush! Their heads might explode if they realize there's a third defense item. The forum activity would diminish greatly without all of the jolt complaints.

BuddySpy
11-17-2016, 04:08 PM

That's right but you already need to buy Cauterize against a good supporter like Mal'Damba.
If the enemy team has a good Skye, you also have to make your choice between Resilience and Illuminati.

Most Frontliners buy their Heaven at the beginning and don't think what can happen if they deal with a skilled Mal'Damba. I have never seen a skilled Mal'Damba who didn't spam reloading and there are many situations where you have to be on your own and don't want to wait 15 seconds on spawn until you can group up again..

TheCheesemaster
11-17-2016, 04:46 PM
yea, it's the only thing that's making him crazy OP at the moment, but people just don't see it because they think he is just a support that can't kill.

FenexDragonis
11-17-2016, 05:04 PM
the solution is very simple... they need to rework his stun less ammo in clip = longer stun duration .. so it becomes a trade off of damage vs stun duratuion

TheJellyfish
11-17-2016, 10:33 PM
yea, it's the only thing that's making him crazy OP at the moment, but people just don't see it because they think he is just a support that can't kill.

This is so true. Had a match where I did 81k damage (second on the team) with 65k healing.

A good support will always join in on the fight and help the team out.