PDA

View Full Version : Evie-NERF

oiwbb
11-16-2016, 06:28 PM
too much survival, too much damage, unkillable champion

TheCheesemaster
11-16-2016, 06:30 PM
"unkillable" yet she has the most least amount of health out of all the champions -_-

OdettexFury
11-16-2016, 06:38 PM
I have to agree with TheCheesemaster. She has the least amount of health and while skilled players can keep her alive---in the hands of the less professional (me) she is more often dead than alive.

Katzenstein
11-16-2016, 06:48 PM
I have to agree with TheCheesemaster. She has the least amount of health and while skilled players can keep her alive---in the hands of the less professional (me) she is more often dead than alive.

Same.

Sometimes I'm decent with her, other times... well... I'm not really too good at aiming. Blinking off the map into the deadly water is always funny.

Her mobility is so much fun.

CaoCao777
11-16-2016, 07:09 PM
her Ice Block is BROKEN devs are trolling us skill, you can die before you can move , its broken

OdettexFury
11-16-2016, 07:10 PM
Same.

Sometimes I'm decent with her, other times... well... I'm not really too good at aiming. Blinking off the map into the deadly water is always funny.

Her mobility is so much fun.

My aiming with Evie is atrocious! The sad saps who die to me while I play as her have my utmost sympathy as they have to be incredibly unlucky or a worse player than myself. I do enjoy poking at the back line only to dash off on my broom though. Being an annoyance is one of my more natural qualities.

OdettexFury
11-16-2016, 07:11 PM
CaoCao, I actually have a video of me dying while in Ice Block. It may have been lag, but it definitely felt like I didn't come out of Ice Block before my corpse hit the ground.

ThunderBubble
11-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Evie is perfectly balanced

She only has 1 damage ability, and the rest are movement or the ice block, which if you use it in the wrong area, you will most likely die, Evie requires skill to play.

if you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen