PDA

View Full Version : Grohk Ulti Improvement

TFMonkey
11-14-2016, 09:59 AM
Grohk's ult sucks. He just gets melted down by enemies outside of his range and does little or no actual damage to the enemy.

Add a shield that blocks projectile attacks (like Makoa's shield) to the ultimate. Enemies inside the shield can damage him normally, but they will take damage as they do so. Meanwhile those outside of the range of the ultimate won't be able to damage Grohk, but won't be damaged themselves either, so its fair.

This would also cement Grohk as a front-line support, and bring him out of toilet-tier status.

Azurion
11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
Grohk's ult sucks. He just gets melted down by enemies outside of his range and does little or no actual damage to the enemy.

Add a shield that blocks projectile attacks (like Makoa's shield) to the ultimate. Enemies inside the shield can damage him normally, but they will take damage as they do so. Meanwhile those outside of the range of the ultimate won't be able to damage Grohk, but won't be damaged themselves either, so its fair.

This would also cement Grohk as a front-line support, and bring him out of toilet-tier status.

I would say a little armor of 1-2k hp should be fine , i love that idea

EvieIV
11-14-2016, 11:11 AM
as long as the radius is bigger than makoa's yes

new2destroyou
11-14-2016, 12:31 PM
I always had a opinion that his "Ghost walk"(did I get the name right?) shouuld be able to work with his ult.

Like, you activate it, then ult.

TFMonkey
11-15-2016, 11:06 AM
I always had a opinion that his "Ghost walk"(did I get the name right?) shouuld be able to work with his ult.

Like, you activate it, then ult.

That could work. Burning Ghost Walk in order to get some actual use out of his ult would be an improvement.

I'm just tired lf the: "SURGING WI.....Enemy killing spree"

Raviollius
11-15-2016, 05:31 PM
It's 200 damage to up to 2 enemies, which is ridiculous, and 500 healing to up to 2 allies.

Healing himself by 500/second during ult would be an option, doing 500 damage to enemies would be another.