PDA

View Full Version : Listen to us already, nerf viktor and skye

Greycynic
11-14-2016, 03:30 AM
You made this thread so we could give you some input, people have been screaming for you to nerf Skye and Viktor for months now, please fucking do it.
Viktor deals twice as damage as any other Damage champion, and he does it EFFORTLESSLY
Give him a huge fucking recoil, lower the fire rate, or simply decrease the damage he fucking deals, its insane, and giving him his cooldown back on ult if he died during it? Really?
So as my main, Bomb King, I need to aim my bombs, if I do hit the enemy directly I need to detonate it and only then do I deal 750dmg, while on the other hand, this champion points and clicks dealing the same amount in a matter of a seconds. Sure, you didnt copy Overwatch, theres an inspiration there, but you dont have to make the same mistakes as they did, they nerfed their version of Viktor a long fucking time ago, so why dont you do the same thing?
And Skyes ult has insane range, dealing damage even when the thing is "yellow" and you are behind cover, things like this make your game less of a tactical fps and you should fix it.

LookGooD
11-14-2016, 03:37 AM
Dude, Skye already nerfed 4 5 times in a row... nerfed to the ground. If you have any problem against skye , you should start to blame yourself that you dont know how to play and you are not making any progress in this game. All dmg champs easy to kill for a good skye player ((instead of drogoz)) and I think thats why people still opening posts about skye. For viktor, I just think he needs a dmg falloff , he does not have a sniper ffs that can kill someone from 100 units away.

Raviollius
11-14-2016, 05:27 AM
Her ult doesn't do damage if you're behind cover.

Her ult does less damage the farther you are.

Her ult has been nerfed twice in a row already.

Both of these are pubstomp heros that shine at raping scrubs in casual but doesn't survive long at high levels.

You suck.

IIIXCaliburIII
11-14-2016, 06:11 AM
Her ult doesn't do damage if you're behind cover.

Her ult does less damage the farther you are.

Her ult has been nerfed twice in a row already.

Both of these are pubstomp heros that shine at raping scrubs in casual but doesn't survive long at high levels.

You suck.

Unfortunately thats true. Mate you got to gitgud, simple. If they had to change a champion for every person who throws a tantrum like a child because some champion is giving them frustrations (because simply your skill level is still low and no other reason) then this game will become the level a 5 year old can play and reach rank 1 in the world.

Can you imagine 5 year old pro's on the scene? DAMN!

IF they frustrate you, play them. Go frustrate others. If you fail, learn why you failed and apply the same in your normal games. Viktor does a lot of damage but a lot of it can be mitigated by moving fast etc.

If they really need to nerf him the falloff could be better i agree, but seriously its already very difficult for viktors to fight against flankers.

Not even commenting on Skye nerf... it ridiculous how weak and telegraphed she has become. JUST GITGUD.

ArchmageMC
11-14-2016, 07:42 AM
Skye needs an HP nerf. She can just run at your face and kill you before you can get two shots off due to her obscene DPS. Make it so she NEEDS to sneak up on you. Maybe just tie a damage buff to if she gets an attack when coming out of stealth or something.

Viktor needs an hp or damage nerf (Same with Cassie) OR the other damage roles need their damage to be easier to deliver. Because hitscan/logs are a lot easier than pitful splash explosives.

RenatoKenji
11-14-2016, 08:18 AM
I don't think about Skye need a nerf since she got plenty. One thing annoy with her ult are sometime even if she put the bomb in the ground and you are in the top of a building you still get the hit =/

About Viktor... I know he supose to be a "easy champion for newcomers" but well. Maybe more recoil, i don't think its nice ( even with the recoil reduction card) he shooting from far away not using ironsight and hitting every shot.

Brodeo
11-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Skye is underpowered.

Viktor is fine, he's just really boring to play. Leave him for newcomers to use as they get used to the game. A halfway decent Buck will shut him down with no issue.

Azurion
11-14-2016, 10:53 AM
Lol because you think skye dont need aiming ? she required track aiming wich need to follow and presume were the other will walk and still keep shooting at him its even hard than throwing your poppy shit xD that *stick*. They have no logic way to even nerf skye again , she needs a buff , ive played with dev in game and they even said it by them self skye need something now xD so dont expect any nerf on her

feralknights
11-14-2016, 11:42 AM
Skye needs an HP nerf. She can just run at your face and kill you before you can get two shots off due to her obscene DPS. Make it so she NEEDS to sneak up on you. Maybe just tie a damage buff to if she gets an attack when coming out of stealth or something.

Viktor needs an hp or damage nerf (Same with Cassie) OR the other damage roles need their damage to be easier to deliver. Because hitscan/logs are a lot easier than pitful splash explosives.

Skye needs no more nerfs. Skye needs buffs, period end. She has no CC reduction without burn cards and half the roster have slows/cripples. 2000 HP is squishy as hell, more than in-line with the other flankers, and she already has to be sneaky to land the bomb. Her primary fire is wildly inaccurate at anything other than close range and has massive damage dropoff. Her audio cues are so ridiculously, unnecessarily loud that you have to be willfully ignorant to not hear them. She's the only flanker without vertical movement and the only character in the game without an active mobility power-- and I'm not talking about loadout cards used to make her go faster, I'm talking about a dodge roll, lunge, charge, etc.

sinosleep
11-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Neither one of them is even the best at their own class lol. One of the few situations where get good actually applies.

ThatOthell159
11-14-2016, 05:21 PM
Skye needs nerf even after multiple consecutive nerfs.... is this a meme or what?

TheSojourner
11-14-2016, 06:08 PM
It's probably a meme at this point.

Increased recoil for Viktor, however, I could dig.

Azurion
11-14-2016, 06:12 PM
Skye needs nerf even after multiple consecutive nerfs.... is this a meme or what?

Yup its a meme

https://imgflip.com/i/1e5xdv

EvieIV
11-14-2016, 06:16 PM
nerf skye and buff drogoz, remove the cooldown on his fire spit reset card

Azurion
11-14-2016, 06:27 PM
nerf skye and buff drogoz, remove the cooldown on his fire spit reset card

That sentence hurted me more than any sentence trump said

EvieIV
11-14-2016, 06:35 PM
That sentence hurted me more than any sentence trump said

also buff cassie dodge roll card to 25% per level and improve androxus accuracy

Azurion
11-14-2016, 06:44 PM
also buff cassie dodge roll card to 25% per level and improve androxus accuracy

My soul escape me little by little why you do this argggg, dont play with my feeling :(

EvieIV
11-14-2016, 06:56 PM
My soul escape me little by little why you do this argggg, dont play with my feeling :(

maybe also even make bomb king immune to damage while ulting aswell as making his grumpy bomb have less detonation time cause i don't find it fair that people can walk out of it while they need to burn an escape for skye's ult.

I could work for the balance team to make the game this fun

Nylisa
11-14-2016, 07:33 PM
skye is fine at this point , just need some tweaks and bug remove like sometimes when i hide behind payload from her ultimate and the payload is on a elevated ground even tho the danger icon on the screen is yellow it hits me!

victor on the other hand yeah , high rate of fire , unlimited range , super fast reload ...in my games top play is either victor , cassie or sha lin , are all of these players that good?

Azurion
11-14-2016, 07:35 PM
maybe also even make bomb king immune to damage while ulting aswell as making his grumpy bomb have less detonation time cause i don't find it fair that people can walk out of it while they need to burn an escape for skye's ult.

I could work for the balance team to make the game this fun

Then , if you want all those op stuff to be a thing , give skye propulse boots, so she can jump super high.But not like pip, A passif :^)

TheCheesemaster
11-14-2016, 07:36 PM
Viktor could do with a serious nerf, but Skye? pffft she's underpowered asf

TheSojourner
11-14-2016, 07:38 PM
EvieIV confirmed reincarnation of Hitler.

EvieIV
11-14-2016, 07:54 PM
EvieIV confirmed reincarnation of Hitler.

that's racist. I could never be a reincarnation of hitler. Maybe i could raise germany's economy, convince their citizens to vote me, or even be a reincarnation of hitler but you can for sure know I have nothing to do with Trump's election

Wait what was i saying? Oh yes nerf skye and cassie needs a buff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UdsSuNEmE

Azurion
11-14-2016, 08:16 PM
that's racist. I could never be a reincarnation of hitler. Maybe i could raise germany's economy, convince their citizens to vote me, or even be a reincarnation of hitler but you can for sure know I have nothing to do with Trump's election

Wait what was i saying? Oh yes nerf skye and cassie needs a buff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9UdsSuNEmE

You should be proud to be hilter,hes doing the best meme atm

ArchmageMC
11-15-2016, 12:50 AM
Viktor could also see his bonus damage on his first few bullets removed, his headshot capability removed, and a 100 hp nerf and more damage falloff. He really needs a huge change with how powerful he is.

Cassie is in the same boat, but at least she gets 3 shotted by a lot of things or 2 shotted by some things, Viktor's hp gate makes it so he needs 4 or 3 shots to kill.

EvieIV
11-15-2016, 10:46 AM
You should be proud to be hilter,hes doing the best meme atm

no. i need that title

https://scontent-amt2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/15016239_1813239868965620_6890986082079543461_o.jp g

HyouRetsuzan
11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
how long does they actually need to assess some unbalanced champion? i know this arent the respective champion's thread but how long do people have to wait cassie, androx nerf ? cassie could snipe people from afar without damage falloff and able to escape or enter a fight using her long range dodge roll, with extra damage boost after roll to kill her target or to counter flank another champ, might as well delete kinessa since her role are being taken by cassie and sha lin now and androxus.. dont get me started on this one. im tired of seeing each match ruined by this 2 especially with skilled people that knows to abuse their abilities

SlenderLegs
11-15-2016, 01:15 PM
They already nerfed skye ult
they nerfed the range and the damege