PDA

View Full Version : Delay on Evie's blink is ridiculous

Rivx
11-11-2016, 07:38 PM
She's meant to be the most mobile hero, but both her movement skills are easily among the worst ones by themselves. If you use dodge roll on Cassie, or nether step on Androxus, you will dodge anything coming your way. But with Blink, there is like half a second delay before you actually move, so it is pretty much useless for avoiding damage and you have to use it way in advance.

I don't think Evie needs buffs per se, but her current playstyle is basically blink in, fire one shot, blink out. Any longer and you're dead, because she dies faster than the blink delay under focus fire.

ThatOthell159
11-12-2016, 12:06 AM
There needs to be a delay, or else Evie will have too much survivability as a flank.

TheJellyfish
11-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Evie is pretty much balanced as is now. She's hard to kill when I'm playing Buck and trying to catch that sweet little a--

ThatOthell159
11-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Evie is pretty much balanced as is now. She's hard to kill when I'm playing Buck and trying to catch that sweet little a--

She's hard to catch with any champion in Paladins, with the only exception of being another Evie.

Mundal
11-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Ugh, she just flies off its really difficult to kill her, if you want to reduce her blink time then she needs an increased cd on that ability.

Xavier1942
11-12-2016, 01:44 AM
As a dedicated Evie main...i see next to no logic behind your complaints against blink, but thats mainly because i usually dont die mid-blink unless i happen to blink infront of a ruckus or somethin. her skills are quite fine where they are. as like a lot of people stated above: she is hell to catch. the problem is not as much the blink as it is the fact shes beyond squishy, like 1800 HP. really hi-rez. really. anyway evie is indeed fine where she is at. the only thing that can catch an evie is either another evie, or an aimbotter. i only include "aimbotter" because hackers still exist.