PDA

View Full Version : Make PIP more support

ex0dias
11-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Pip need and rework needs to be more sopport , all the Pip with whom I was playing, they play as flank and heal themselves And never to the team.

Izekio
11-10-2016, 02:48 PM
They just nerf his bonus damage and buff his heals.

Variablemania
11-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Maybe instead of straight healing, they could expand upon his theme of applying status effects with his chemicals by making his healing potion apply some kind of buff for teammates. Maybe it could decrease the time it takes for Out-of-Combat healing to kick in for X amount of seconds, increase the healing teammates receive from any source for x seconds, or purge debuffs. Do something like that as long as he hits another teammate besides himself. Just spitballing ideas.

Raviollius
11-11-2016, 05:21 AM
Maybe instead of straight healing, they could expand upon his theme of applying status effects with his chemicals by making his healing potion apply some kind of buff for teammates. Maybe it could decrease the time it takes for Out-of-Combat healing to kick in for X amount of seconds, increase the healing teammates receive from any source for x seconds, or purge debuffs. Do something like that as long as he hits another teammate besides himself. Just spitballing ideas.

He has a card that gives him healing if he heals other people and not himself. At level 4, he heals himself MORE if he heals someone else but not himself.

His healing skill has 8 seconds cd, and a card at level 4 reduces it by 2 seconds per hero hit. This means that effectively his heal will always have at least 2 seconds less cd. Hit 3 heros with it, it'll be back in 2 seconds, hit 4 and you can use it again right away(it has a 5 seconds CD on the effect though).

He has a card for 40% extra aoe on his heals, so you benefit more from the cd reduction above.

He has a card giving allies up to 40% extra speed for 1.5 seconds when hit by his heal(in my opinion it could be 2, but eh).

It's not that there isn't enough incentive to play Pip as the support he's supposed to be. It's just that Flank players play Pip as well, because of his mobility and small hitbox.

IIIXCaliburIII
11-11-2016, 05:45 AM
He has a card that gives him healing if he heals other people and not himself. At level 4, he heals himself MORE if he heals someone else but not himself.

His healing skill has 8 seconds cd, and a card at level 4 reduces it by 2 seconds per hero hit. This means that effectively his heal will always have at least 2 seconds less cd. Hit 3 heros with it, it'll be back in 2 seconds, hit 4 and you can use it again right away(it has a 5 seconds CD on the effect though).

He has a card for 40% extra aoe on his heals, so you benefit more from the cd reduction above.

He has a card giving allies up to 40% extra speed for 1.5 seconds when hit by his heal(in my opinion it could be 2, but eh).

It's not that there isn't enough incentive to play Pip as the support he's supposed to be. It's just that Flank players play Pip as well, because of his mobility and small hitbox.

Agreed, if you full heal build Pip and focus on it, he can do some insane healing and still possess the ability to alter fights etc. He isnt bad, but his true skill cap is very high and people dont want to adapt to it since they can play him as a sort of flanker. The meta and game will evolve with more players testing and trying out new stuff. I mean thats the beauty of this game in the first place, having so much variety in the ways we can play a champion. (or its ought to be)

Sithril
11-12-2016, 04:29 AM
I just find it cancerous how he's tanky and still does damage despite being a "support" and he has insane mobility. when I was a lower level I honestly thought he was a flank xD

Shalashaska87B
11-12-2016, 09:07 AM
They should first make Pip's healing potions working. The last 2~3 times I used that character, that potion wasn't working on me most of times.

OBADIAh
11-12-2016, 11:28 PM
They should make his ult also heal team mates like grohk something not a lot of people know about grohk...

Sithril
11-13-2016, 12:09 AM
Honestly, I'm getting fed up with all these pips playing like flanks