PDA

View Full Version : More items, and rework for some!

Tynnyrimpi
11-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Some items in this game have too much of overpowering status. Frontliners and healers have no love for their kits, and all items are for flankers or damage dealers.

Here is couple ideas for new items:

In defense have "Wall" which works like haven but instead reduction of damage to health it's for shield by 30%, 60% and 90% For 300, 600 and 900 credits. This card also buffs given shield, buffing Ruckus! This will help out frontline if whole enemy team bought wrecker, as they are usually useless in current meta in later game. (I think Fernando shield health should be lowered if this gets any air)

In Healing have "Medic" card that is only usable with characters with healing abilities, it will higher the heals for teammates by 10%, 20%, 30% and costs 300, 600 and 900 credits.

Rework Rejuvenate to gain increased healing from all sources. This means self heal and healing cards will heal more.

Rework Veteran to decrease the time it takes for you to start healing by 1 sec per upgrade. It seems useless to upgrade Veteran as Veteran 1 is good enough.

Also consider "Gold Digger" as a new card for Utility, which will higher the amount of credits you gain from doing the main task of your class. (frontline-standing near objective, support-heal and so on...) This number could be around of 5%, 10% and 15% for 400, 800 and 1200 credits. or if it seems too OP, raise the cost to 450, 900 and 1350 credits so you cant buy it on spawn.

In Damage have "Sharpshoot" Which will gain 10%, 20% and 30% for 300, 600 and 900 credits. damage bonus for Bonus Damage such as headshots and combo damage from certain abilities.

Opinions?

Izekio
11-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Your wall ideal could actually work with the new wrecker being so strong. However most tanks probably wont take it unless the whole enemy team does not pick wrecker.

Your medic is already in game pretty much. It is rejuvenate I think? Where you get more healing from other players. I dont think it is a good ideal allowing these 2 cards stack because a 1 tank 2 supports will be too strong.

Your rejuvenate rework will make self healers a lot more potent and making champions like Grover and Pip very strong.

The rework Veteran should just be a card by it self. Since you can only choose one heal card I don't see a problem with it and I would pick it up as a flanker.

Your gold digger haves too high of a price and to low of a return for such small matches. Best to leave this ideal alone but a lot of mobas have an item that does this.

Sharpshoot is a great ideal. Since it only affects the bonus damage it will not have a great impact for most champions but it will favor a Kinessa or Androxous who are design to get a lot of head shots. The average bonus damage gives like a 300 increase damage per second I think so that will only increase your DPS by 90 if you land all bonus damage shots.