PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Rez do something pls

sconehengeQky
11-10-2016, 02:00 AM
Many people delete this cool game because of bad balance and hackers. Pls dont add ****ng beautiful skin for makoa, pls make great anticheat and good banance, and this is all that is needed for a normal game.

Volkatrace
11-10-2016, 02:13 AM
Calm down. The game is just in beta stage, surely there will be some focus on that stuff when the game reach its final form.

Regards~

dave111
11-10-2016, 02:29 AM
Although hackers are a problem, I didn't really met much of them - maybe one or two Viktors actually. I agree tho that an anticheat is needed as well as matchmaking imporvements and balance among champions.

PrinceWulf
11-10-2016, 02:48 AM
Many people delete this cool game because of bad balance and hackers. Pls dont add ****ng beautiful skin for makoa, pls make great anticheat and good banance, and this is all that is needed for a normal game.

I'm sorry but, how on earth would you know many people delete this game for those reasons? Unless you are in development team, there is no way you'd know that's for sure. Heck even development team wouldn't necessarily know why some players stop coming to the game .-.

Izekio
11-10-2016, 03:08 AM
This game is actually pretty damn balance right now to be honest. The OP champions are still kill-able and the UP champions are consider OP by half the community.

Hackers are not really a problem. Haven't seen any in ages and the 2 I did met I know got banned.

Just take a break if you need to and come back after a few patches.