PDA

View Full Version : Skye: Teleport to smokebomb

Japa
11-10-2016, 12:44 AM
This card would let Skye Teleport to her smokebomb. Upgading it would give her more Time to activate the Teleport.
This would ads her vertical mobility if picked up.

Vampragon43
11-10-2016, 01:42 AM
I like this idea, and it wouldn't be too overpowered because Skye can't throw Smoke Bomb very far.

Tynnyrimpi
11-11-2016, 11:43 AM
This could be overpowering in meta, and I think the time should start from 0.5 seconds so it wont be sombra clone

lextragon
11-19-2016, 10:23 AM
A smoke bomb that works as a teleporter hmmmmmmmm

Lavtekk
11-19-2016, 02:28 PM
Nice... Like it
It would be nice if you can choose whether to teleport or not (maybe by pressing Q again) so you can fake teleporting, and then... *poof* gone.

ThisIsSomeone
11-25-2016, 06:14 AM
It'd make skye more mobile. But then this should be added to the skill, not as a card in my opinion

EsuMasterGames
11-25-2016, 10:44 AM
Nope, op ;/

Azurion
11-26-2016, 12:07 AM
Fianlly another idea that can make skye good , its a nice idea to add vertically since she only walks ..

Azurion
11-26-2016, 12:11 AM
Nope, op ;/

Ferme ta yeule , arrete de jouer a paladin si ta trouve op avec toute cest bugs , avec 6 carte completement useless dans sont kit pis 5 nerf autour de sont ult serieux toi pis ta gang de lvl 1-40 vous me faite toute chier avec vos connerie qu'elle est op -,- avec sont damage fall off de marde qui fait quelle se fait outrade devant nimporte quelle champion pis sont accuracy en cone completement wtf qui te fait manquer tes balles meme si ta un god aim .. se post est en francais car sa me fait chier en criss qu'il veut pas buffer skye car des noobs sont pas capable de jouer .. criss je veut jouer skye en rank dans le elo 4,500+ je peut tu ou je dois me penaliser a jouer d'autre marde que jaime pas juste parce qu'Il sont OP ... fking .. passer moi le bureau des creation et rework des champion ma vous balancer sa comme du monde

ThisIsSomeone
11-27-2016, 11:46 AM
Ferme ta yeule , arrete de jouer a paladin si ta trouve op avec toute cest bugs , avec 6 carte completement useless dans sont kit pis 5 nerf autour de sont ult serieux toi pis ta gang de lvl 1-40 vous me faite toute chier avec vos connerie qu'elle est op -,- avec sont damage fall off de marde qui fait quelle se fait outrade devant nimporte quelle champion pis sont accuracy en cone completement wtf qui te fait manquer tes balles meme si ta un god aim .. se post est en francais car sa me fait chier en criss qu'il veut pas buffer skye car des noobs sont pas capable de jouer .. criss je veut jouer skye en rank dans le elo 4,500+ je peut tu ou je dois me penaliser a jouer d'autre marde que jaime pas juste parce qu'Il sont OP ... fking .. passer moi le bureau des creation et rework des champion ma vous balancer sa comme du monde

English please? (even though I can understand most of it)

Azurion
11-27-2016, 02:52 PM

Nah , no need to translate my anger against people that says skye is op lul

Demonbane
11-29-2016, 09:37 PM
If they will make this it should be like Eevie's wormhole card wherein she could click it to tp in a smoke bomb in 2/4/6/8 seconds. Instant tp when you drop smoke bomb is weird because it has a short range lol.

MyMajestyBQ
11-30-2016, 10:49 AM
You are missing one thing guys: teleporting to the place where Skye throws a smoke bomb would make her Sombra from Overwatch. She has the exact same ability as you want to give to Skye. Don't give Blizzard fanboys more reasons for accusing Paladins of copying OW. Sorry for bad English

Japa
12-04-2016, 01:42 AM
I was thinking of this idea for a whole but after i saw Sombras kit i dont think it Will happen.

ThatOthell159
12-04-2016, 03:39 PM
Not a bad idea, I like.

Izekio
12-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Two problems:

1. OW. Sombra haves a teleport so give any type of teleport to Skye the game will be spam with OW rip offs all over again.

2. Does not make sense. The device she uses is an explosion not some type of magic nor some type of device.

If you want to make Skye stronger try to find a way to fit a slow or a cripple into her build so that the enemies cant get away while keeping it single target.

Azurion
12-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Two problems:

1. OW. Sombra haves a teleport so give any type of teleport to Skye the game will be spam with OW rip offs all over again.

2. Does not make sense. The device she uses is an explosion not some type of magic nor some type of device.

If you want to make Skye stronger try to find a way to fit a slow or a cripple into her build so that the enemies cant get away while keeping it single target.

rework her rightclick to shoot a bold to a single ennemie and increase her damage deal to them by 15 % :3

ProfDrMahler
12-04-2016, 09:47 PM
You are missing one thing guys: teleporting to the place where Skye throws a smoke bomb would make her Sombra from Overwatch. She has the exact same ability as you want to give to Skye. Don't give Blizzard fanboys more reasons for accusing Paladins of copying OW. Sorry for bad English

fun fact sombar is cloned from sky

Szaal
12-10-2016, 01:13 PM
It'd make skye more mobile. But then this should be added to the skill, not as a card in my opinion
Well, I'm not sure what's the differences between burn-cards, this skill-card or whatever, and the skill itself xD

Oh, skill-card improve skill
And to OP, +1

Azurion
12-10-2016, 03:57 PM
fun fact sombar is cloned from sky

Yea , Sombra is based on skye. They tryed to balance her to be good at any elo but on OW forums people are asking her to deal a bit more damage cuz right know shes in the same situation of skye,you got out of stealth after 1 sec,hack and the time you hack they outrade you and even if you creeple them there is 80% of champion that change nothing since their passif still make them strong

Insizer
01-23-2017, 12:03 PM

Directly from google translate:
Close your game, stop playing a paladin if you find op with all these bugs, with 6 card completely useless in are kit pis 5 nerf around are very serious you pis your gang lvl 1-40 you make me any shit with your Bullshit she is op -, - with are damage fall off of marde who does what is done outrade in front of any champion pis are accuracy in cone completely wtf that makes you miss your balls even if your god likes. In french because it makes me shit in criss that he wants to buffer skye because noobs are not able to play .. criss i want to play skye in rank in elo 4,500+ i can you or i have to penalize to play d ' Other marde that I do not like just because he is OP ... fking .. pass me the office of creation and rework of the champion ma swing you his like of the world

tl;dr: Skye ain't OP because she has so much against her, you're just an idiot, get off the game.

RenatoKenji
01-23-2017, 02:15 PM
I like the idea ^^
But since people will complaing being a "Sombra" clone...
She could have had hook launcher out of her gun. Swing like a Spiderman from the trouble rs

Yamikoji
01-23-2017, 09:45 PM
Or maybe just make her untargetable (invincibility frame like Grohk's Ghost walk) during her stealth on smoke bomb? At least this gives her the opportunity to survive since she has the lowest mobility on all flank champs (even a Cassie can flank better). Might sound OP though so it needs some adjustments like increasing the CD of the skill or decreasing the duration of the special stealth (currently at 3 seconds).

SlenderLegs
01-24-2017, 09:23 AM
This card would let Skye Teleport to her smokebomb. Upgading it would give her more Time to activate the Teleport.
This would ads her vertical mobility if picked up.

thats a sombra translocator copy

CatchMeTim
01-24-2017, 12:48 PM
An attack route but also a fly away route! This is like, not harmful in balance but it is nice! Like the idea!

FirerunnerZXC
01-28-2017, 09:26 AM
I like the idea ^^
But since people will complaing being a "Sombra" clone...
She could have had hook launcher out of her gun. Swing like a Spiderman from the trouble rs

That would be a Widowmaker clone then.

SnakeNox
01-29-2017, 06:28 PM
I would love to see a Legendary card be that your teammates gains the same invisibility that Skye has when walking into a smoke bomb.

Izekio
01-30-2017, 02:17 AM
I would love to see a Legendary card be that your teammates gains the same invisibility that Skye has when walking into a smoke bomb.

In a way they do. They become hidden like you would in a bush. However if they shoot or someone saw them before the smoke bomb they will be highlighted.

Bafometto
06-18-2017, 09:45 AM
Would be a good idea for a legendary card.