PDA

View Full Version : Skye is complete garbage

Rivx
11-07-2016, 05:41 PM
So she was in a bad spot. And then they nerfed/fixed Veteran, which was the only way for her to heal up, because unlike every other flanker she has no healing cards. So basically they nerfed the weakest champion again.. logic?

ThatOthell159
11-07-2016, 06:02 PM
If they had logic HiRez would've never given her the ult that she received in OB33.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Skye always had that bomb ult , and before in CB30 it was 10k damage. i can understand to drop 10k it was too much lol but killing a already of meta champ is like ..wtf remind me of aurelion sol in league of legend , a poor win rate but after 1 month he still received 6 nerf because a few high elo could play him well .. people that finally understand the champ and the way it has to be played cant take profit of this because if they show up the potential it will get nerf.. but in that case its a bunch of low elo that pointed skye of being a monster .. lmfao shes a legit garbage with 2 legs now. how can some of you be proud to have kill a champ like this ? its like if wee said ok roll build on cassie fuck it wee change it to a single roll with damage reduction instead and etc .. since skye kit is weak in general nerfing the few outdamage she has is just completly stupid .. skye required alot of skill and when mastered now she can be something.But now even if your god like at her you wont do shit at all .. same has kinessa you land all your shot but for some reason the front lane dont want to die and you cant go on the objectif what happen ? you killed 3 people but the 2 other was still on the objectif and you lose it no matter how many snipe shot you have land .. Wellcome to the 39-40% win rate saga

AngryBes
11-07-2016, 07:08 PM
No one likes her.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:11 PM
I do , and for a long time. i love her gameplay , playing against her i dont even mind even if i pick kinessa.. i always loved the snipe mode in every game and some assassins in other ones. those call of duty shit on viktor is not for me..and im not alone , i do play other champ they are all to 10+ but how would you fell if some of the champ you like cant even be played seriously in rank because their kit says no vs others one ... its not fair at all

ThatOthell159
11-07-2016, 07:14 PM
More people hate Skye than Viktor.

The forums and Reddit show that.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:16 PM
everyone can play viktor ,cant be mad at a champ that you will say to yourself hehe watch this next game ill play viktor too and be the top damage ! but a few know how to play skye well and when they try they fail and when they get reckt by a skye they cry ...

Dawnlazy
11-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Every time someone instalocks Skye in my team during competitive all hope is lost :c

She has 2 huge shortcomings which are her lack of vertical mobility and her atrocious primary weapon that has ridiculously low ammo and awful accuracy. Give her 5 more shots, tighter spread and replace smoke bomb with something that lets her move up to high places.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:27 PM
Every time someone instalocks Skye in my team during competitive all hope is lost :c

She has 2 huge shortcomings which are her lack of vertical mobility and her atrocious primary weapon that has ridiculously low ammo and awful accuracy. Give her 5 more shots, tighter spread and replace smoke bomb with something that lets her move up to high places.

Seriously since Cb29 i tryed everything , I gived cards idea , rework idea, for 4 month in a row and never got listenend BUT 1 of my idea is in the game atm , its the mouvement speed bonus when she cast smoke bomb its the only think i changed to skye xD I just gived another rework idea in the creation forum section maybe it will do something or like always will just get ignored xD

TheCheesemaster
11-07-2016, 07:45 PM
I don't see how she's underpowered if you're getting good frames. It would make sense if you think she's underpowered if you're trying to take out Nandos and Makoas xD

Ixim
11-07-2016, 08:31 PM
No one likes her.

I don't know. I like her...style. There is something attractive about her.

Oh mechanically you mean? Utter garbage.

CoolDude
11-08-2016, 12:09 AM
I've seen some really good skye's out there who are big contributors to their team.

I think that she is best when she doesn't try to go for the most eliminations, but instead goes for the most IMPORTANT eliminations.

If she takes out the other team's Cassie / Kinessa / Bomb King and harasses their Viktor or Mal'Damba / Ying, then she is doing her job.

I don't expect her to have most eliminations or do most damage, but a good skye would end up with most solo kills.

I don't see why her lack of vertical mobility is so much of a problem.

TheJellyfish
11-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Not understanding why people are complaining about Skye so much. There's 5 thread all currently about how Skye is too OP or too under powered.

It looks like when players hit a certain level of skill then Skye becomes easy to deal with. In fact so easy that you don't even need to buy illuminate to counter her stealth.

As of now all the new players thinks she's OP and all the experienced players think she's under powered.

Skye is fine. She actually balanced and her ult can still kill people who are unable to get away in time on the cap.
The line of sight nerf on her ult made it more bearable to fight against her.

In short, Skye is balanced now.

sinosleep
11-08-2016, 02:16 AM
There's a reason Skye's the only champ that's never been picked in 5 weeks of competitive paladins.

SuperAnimal
11-08-2016, 04:20 AM
I don't see why her lack of vertical mobility is so much of a problem.

I reap sky on my kinnesa on big map. Sky have very low mobility than another flankers. She easy frag against skilled players.

Honestly Sky worst Pick in game now.

SoulJoker
11-08-2016, 04:33 AM
I hate the fact that she can heal while stealth, she deserves this.