PDA

View Full Version : Skye!!!

OpOldMan
11-07-2016, 04:40 PM
this game is a damm good game..but there are some thing that need to be changed..like the matchmaking,but i can live with bad mm..the thing i dont stand is fu**** Skye..they are soooo OVERPOWERD its not even funny or fair..i myself play with Victor..and i must say that its pretty OP as well and need a nerf..but when i encounter a skye,its all over...i cant to anything against her..she shoots half of my health away while i cant shoot her beacuse shes goddam invisible and when she apears its to late..then he fuc*** goes invisible again and the invisibility lasts for 3 dark ages and reappears and she kills me..NERF SKYE!! skye is like spg in world of tanks..op,they play it like pussies and no class can counter it..great balance..great balance

ThatOthell159
11-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Looooooooooooooooooool, no.

Daatan
11-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Please at least try a little to make your post readable.

Also you might want to know that Skye is considered the weakest flanker in the game right now. Maybe even the worst champion overall.

So if anything, Skye will get buffed. She could also receive a slight rework with her cards or something.

ValdimirPutin
11-07-2016, 05:11 PM
I can kill skye with every champion that I play as.
Skye is a shit champ, especially in competitive.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Should i write another speach ? lol

TheCheesemaster
11-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Yes, we need a Skye nerf, but taking into consideration how crap people play Skye these days, she doesn't need a nerf.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 06:59 PM
that man dosnt know how to counter skye so he ask for a nerf xD

MotorKnight
11-07-2016, 07:14 PM
Nerf Cassie (Preferable in damage), that will restore some critical balance of the game
Nerf Buck (Give him less hp), he got so much dmg for having a huge survivability

After this, the balance will get good......till the point that:
Restore (Nerf) Viktor health by 200, making him stay again in 2000hp
Give Drogoz rockets (more fast travel and less dmg)
"Obviously the Kit of Evie and Drogoz isnt the same, but the main weapon is the same"

After this check results on how will Skye will work.....and decide if she needs a buff or nerf
In my opinion shes balanced, except for her Poison bolts.....those overperform and could get some "fixes"

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:31 PM
no matter what will happen she already have 39% win rate beetween league , why would wee nerf a 39% win rate ? xD i dont get people that still want nerf on a nerfed champion xD maybe if they nerf some stuff skye can secretly comeback thats a good point but she need something more than nerfing the whole game for her , they just need to go around a table and say , ok guys , for OB40 what do wee , do , you know what, lets look again at skye , why do she has such a low win rate , should wee buff somestuff beside the ult ? should wee change 1-2 skill or should wee totally revamp skye .. they have a private server only to test stufff so if they do some test would be nice that they share to us what they tryed and etc

MotorKnight
11-07-2016, 07:38 PM
no matter what will happen she already have 39% win rate beetween league , why would wee nerf a 39% win rate ? xD i dont get people that still want nerf on a nerfed champion xD maybe if they nerf some stuff skye can secretly comeback thats a good point but she need something more than nerfing the whole game for her , they just need to go around a table and say , ok guys , for OB40 what do wee , do , you know what, lets look again at skye , why do she has such a low win rate , should wee buff somestuff beside the ult ? should wee change 1-2 skill or should wee totally revamp skye .. they have a private server only to test stufff so if they do some test would be nice that they share to us what they tryed and etc

There is a difference between "nerfing the whole game to her" and "balancing the game by applying nerfs that are needed"

And win rate doesnt mean the char is bad....probably because there are "Op" chars (better options to play), or just because people suck with her

Tsuraika
11-07-2016, 07:41 PM
Skye is currently the worst champion in the game. She needs something drastic, not a buff, she needs a rework. :P

Azurion
11-07-2016, 08:07 PM
There is a difference between "nerfing the whole game to her" and "balancing the game by applying nerfs that are needed"

And win rate doesnt mean the char is bad....probably because there are "Op" chars (better options to play), or just because people suck with her

people been sucking for 7 month now great to learn xD

MotorKnight
11-08-2016, 07:03 AM
people been sucking for 7 month now great to learn xD

That can be posible, same time as having "Skye is Op" threads all over some months.....

Maybe Skye lacks when being the only flank, she is like Ruckus, Skye needs another Flank to work properly

Just think about it for a sec:

Skye + Buck:
-Buck will start a fight so all the incoming damage goes to him
/Allowing Skye to ambush without all the risk
-Buck will apply an slow
/Allowing Skye to dont miss her darts, and try to deliver all her main weapon dmg on the target
-High debuff combination

Skye + Evie:
-Skye or Evie could start the fight to let the other finish off the target
-They may want to "atack in turns"
Example:
·Skye first atack, then go invisible
·Evie ambushes the target that is looking/focusing Skye
·Evie gets low on health an ice block
·Skye returns to finish off or help Evie escape or distract the target so Evie can get out of Ice block and finish off the target
-Skye may want to stay behind ice blocked Evie to have an advantage of Cover (Since getting close to Evie and getting the Ice block debuff will be a bad idea)
-Their mobility allows them to dont be an easy target when atacking together
-Ultimates can be combined

Skye + Androxus:
-They may want to do Express atacks
-Skye could get behind Androxus so he can reversal and both escape
-Their mobility allows them to dont be an easy target when atacking together
-High dmg pressure on single target

Brodeo
11-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Skye needs a rework so she can become relevant again. The only thing I think of when someone picks Skye in competitive is that we're basically heading into a 5v4 game.