PDA

View Full Version : Grohk Should be Invincible When he Ults

DartExplosion10
11-07-2016, 04:32 PM
His ult is pretty insignificant because he can still be easily killed when he ults, I think a perfect solution would be to make him invincible during this time.

arthpsol
11-07-2016, 05:31 PM
I agree, he is really easy to kill when he uses his ulti. If not invisible, have him be immune?

DartExplosion10
11-07-2016, 05:47 PM
that's what i said, invincible, not invisible.

ChaosAnimagic
11-07-2016, 06:01 PM
at one time he used to be back in early CBT when they first introduced Ultimates.

But it was too strong, and later there was a bug that allowed Grohk's Ult to hit through wall, and it deal so much damage, it basically 2~3 shot anyone near Grohk when he activates his Ult.

The current Grohk Ult has been nerfed all the way down, especially when they revamp the Healing/Support by reducing Grohk's Ult dmg all the way down next to nothing to compensate giving his Ult a Healing.

Hi-Rez basically don't want Grohk's Ult to be a killing type of Ult, but rather stay in the middle of his Team to use the Ult.
This means you should die less if you stay within your Team and not outside of it and in middle of enemies.
However being an Ult... most people will head right into enemies and try to deal damage, when it does next to nothing... then die and complains about it.

TheCheesemaster
11-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Still to this day I have no idea what his ult does because I've never used grohk before and I've never died from his ult before. Making him invincible would actually make his ult do something useful and it would follow his theme.

DartExplosion10
11-07-2016, 08:38 PM
maybe being able to use his invincibility while you are ulting? idk i just think he needs a buff

ThatOthell159
11-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Sounds like a good idea, Grohk is in a dire need for a buff.

TheJellyfish
11-08-2016, 01:14 AM
The Sex King's ult is best used to kill of chase off low or half-health enemies.

It can also heal when team mates are in need of some kind of quick recovery.

His ult is just fine. What isn't fine about it is the amount of people using it in the worst possible situations ( ex. on the cap point infront of 3 or 4 enemies alone ).

BJBrechas
11-08-2016, 02:00 AM
Try to save your F & if you see you gonna die press R to cut ulti casting & F... ¬¬