PDA

View Full Version : Bugs I have encountered thus far.

SlyDog100
11-04-2016, 11:41 PM
During my brief time playing the PS4 closed beta I have noticed a few glitches. One is during the tutorial for learning how to play, Ying would just walk into the wall behind her after it told me to progress into the next area. The next one is that while playing as Androxus my revolver would constantly fire by itself making it impossible for me to get out of combat to heal. Another glitch is that a black screen would show at the end of some matches making it so I would have to restart the app. As of right now these are the onlt glitches that I have been aware of. Fun game so far. :)

TheCheesemaster
11-06-2016, 06:50 PM
I've only experienced the black screen, which seems to happen often when I'm getting a bad frame rate :/

HiRezPhoenix
11-08-2016, 09:08 AM
The transition to the End of Match Lobby is known and getting looked into. The issue is that the load screen just isn't popping up to keep you informed you haven't crashed. You *shouldn't* have to restart it as it's just a really long transition, but if it sits for more than a minute or two on the black screen, you'll need to. I've passed the others onto the QA team. Thanks!

-Phil W