PDA

View Full Version : Androxus, Cassie & Drogoz still need nerfs

Kadurkel
11-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Androxus: ult needs falloff as most people have been saying for months

Cassie: way too much burst, 50% AoE healing reduction build in and too mobile

Drogoz: the ultimate is wayyyy too powerful without counterplay as many people have been saying for months

P.S.: 1 thing that makes strong characters with strong ultimates mega OP is that dealing damage charges ultimates WAY too fast without buying morale boost. I suggest removing ultimate charging on dealing damage and increasing the morale boost buffs (to the point where morale boost 3 is how it currently is without morale boost, which is being able to ult every 30 seconds or less). That way there is one less snowball mechanic in the game and you need to build a specific way if you want to ult more often. The more continuous strategic decisions are required, the better the game is. Snowball ruins many team games and makes them much more luck based.

Tsuraika
11-03-2016, 11:26 PM
A thought occurred to me yesterday that andro's ult could do with a tad bit more time before launching. Maybe I'm just bad but when I hear "Death awaits you all" Most of the time I need like half a second more to respond lol.

Brodeo
11-04-2016, 11:39 AM
I don't play Cassie enough to comment on her status, but I think drogoz is set up perfectly with his ult. He's a threat to tanks, just like he should be. And it leaves him in an extremely vulnerable position when it finishes. A good team should be ready with their DPS to turn the round into a 4v4 until their tank gets back from spawn.

PTLagger
11-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Androxus: Yes his Ult need falloff
Cassie: Just wait for Cassie's status in next patch, when the new champion use bow come
Drogoz's Ult is fine, the problem is his Ult charging very fast and has many advantage to save if he failed an Ult. Fire Spit combo + Morale Boost lv3 can give him an Ult every 30 second. If Drogoz died while preparing Ult, he still has 100% Ult rate and re-use it later. If his Ult didn't hit anything, he still has 30% Ult left, then charge it back quickly

Somniari
11-09-2016, 07:11 PM
I think what Androxus really need is reduction of his insane mobility.
Me: Time to use escape skill.... "escapes"
Androxus: See if i give a sh!t. "casts nether step"
Me: "dead"

new2destroyou
11-09-2016, 07:14 PM
I think what Androxus really need is reduction of his insane mobility.
Me: Time to use escape skill.... "escapes"
Androxus: See if i give a sh!t. "casts nether step"
Me: "dead"

Androxus needs that mobility.
He is a flanker, and not much hp, he needs way to get around people.

Somniari
11-09-2016, 10:38 PM
Androxus needs that mobility.
He is a flanker, and not much hp, he needs way to get around people.

Well....
In my games i see Andro-guy constantly getting most wreks on the team.
Even more than Skye, i mean spy. :D
I think something here is off.
Unless literally EVERYONE can play him on a stellar level.
Oh wait..

Azurion
11-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Well....
In my games i see Andro-guy constantly getting most wreks on the team.
Even more than Skye, i mean spy. :D
I think something here is off.
Unless literally EVERYONE can play him on a stellar level.
Oh wait..

Androxus is the perfect hitscan with viktor for new player , easy to play , output increadible damage and their kit give less penality on errors , androxus you miss a dash dont worry you got 2 more , viktor well he can run w/e he wants

PTLagger
11-10-2016, 12:14 AM
The reason why they didn't nerf Androxus & Cassie
https://twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/796417025677656064

Somniari
11-10-2016, 01:30 AM
The reason why they didn't nerf Androxus & Cassie
https://twitter.com/HiRezDrybear/status/796417025677656064
I can already see them... teams full of cassie and andro-guys.
If only ppl were allowed to pick more than one of the same. xD

Mundal
11-11-2016, 09:59 AM
Also part of the problem is the way ultra builds in the game, DD and flankers obvioulsy build em faster than tanks and healers so.....Drogoz with spit-ball combo and morale boost builds it like every 30 second and that's annoying also the rockets need not hit the spit ball, it can be blasted by their aoe damage too.