PDA

View Full Version : NErf skye

vRyTeX
11-03-2016, 09:29 PM
skye poison makes skye basic attack 2 op, like wtf?! 150 - 200 dps?? she can kill all the champions under 3000 health with 1 clip

ThatOthell159
11-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Skye is garbage after the nerf, in OB33 I will agree that her ult is broken as fuck.

But in OB36, she is nothing but a mere joke.

Arcie
11-03-2016, 11:11 PM
skye poison makes skye basic attack 2 op, like wtf?! 150 - 200 dps?? she can kill all the champions under 3000 health with 1 clip

Ummm.... let's define a term here. DPS, I do not think it means what you think it means. It means DAMAGE PER SECOND. Meaning, at 200 DPS, it would take 10 seconds to deal 2000 damage. So, unless your clip fires VERY slowly, I don't think your math is solid here...

Dawnlazy
11-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Skye is pretty horrid since her primary weapon is garbage and she has no means of vertical mobility unlike the 3 other flanks. I die a little bit inside everytime someone in my team instalocks Skye in competitive :c

ThatOthell159
11-04-2016, 12:53 AM
Skye is pretty horrid since her primary weapon is garbage and she has no means of vertical mobility unlike the 3 other flanks. I die a little bit inside everytime someone in my team instalocks Skye in competitive :c

Little did they know xD

Tsuraika
11-04-2016, 05:52 AM
She's not that strong at the moment.

IIIXCaliburIII
11-04-2016, 06:01 AM
So tired of these "Please nerf Skye" posts. Its getting ridiculous. They literally want her to be non existent in this game. So many a time i find myself posting reasons she isnt great, why people lose to her still etc etc. So tired of it all repeating over and over.

GitGud, thats all i have left to say.

dave111
11-04-2016, 07:09 AM
I would expect topics like that from someone newish to the game, not from a guy who spent over 100h ingame.

Roster
11-04-2016, 09:03 AM
So tired of these "Please nerf Skye" posts. Its getting ridiculous. They literally want her to be non existent in this game. So many a time i find myself posting reasons she isnt great, why people lose to her still etc etc. So tired of it all repeating over and over.

GitGud, thats all i have left to say.

It's the same for buck(cauterize )/viktor(haven)/evie (blast shield ). Before some people just asked for buff evie and today it's the time for nerf evie.

AngryBes
11-04-2016, 06:06 PM
While the op is wrong, Skye is a frustrating piece of shit to play against and a nerf won't change that. You can nerf her against but she will still be cancer. A rework is needed.

IIIXCaliburIII
11-07-2016, 06:51 AM
While the op is wrong, Skye is a frustrating piece of shit to play against and a nerf won't change that. You can nerf her against but she will still be cancer. A rework is needed.

If she is frustrating to play against, go watch a video, read a guide on how to play against her. See if you cant improve your play against it. Skye is trash to me, when i play against her its never a worrying issue because i've learned how to deal with it. Its so rare to find a good skye, when i see one that beats our team i applaud her and say GG.

If it frustrates you, why dont you play her yourself. Its always best to gain first hand experience and if you do bad... then you know what counters you and how you get beaten.. apply that in your other games too.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 03:26 PM
i spend 42D of play time in paladin, and ill say it , skye is shiiiiit and been shiiiiit since CB9...

RogueRifler
11-07-2016, 03:53 PM
She's a flanker without mobility. Nuff said.

Rivx
11-07-2016, 05:57 PM
i spend 42D of play time in paladin, and ill say it , skye is shiiiiit and been shiiiiit since CB9...

She had the only good heal card (180/s or something out of combat) and mount card was broken AF. No way you could consider her bad back then.

Azurion
11-07-2016, 07:00 PM
She had the only good heal card (180/s or something out of combat) and mount card was broken AF. No way you could consider her bad back then.

i said since CB9 , before that she was actualy a top tier pick , invisible mount , some great cards synergie .. now look at her... even the tp iceblock from evie wasnt a big nerf has what skye got for many months now .. there is so much more op , cassie is stupid , drogoz too ...But skye is the most broken yeah for sure lol

TheCheesemaster
11-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Yes, we need a Skye nerf, but taking into consideration how crap people play Skye these days, she doesn't need a nerf.

ThatOthell159
11-07-2016, 10:35 PM
Yes, we need a Skye nerf, but taking into consideration how crap people play Skye these days, she doesn't need a nerf.

True dat

TheJellyfish
11-08-2016, 02:19 AM

True dat

I second that true dat.

The player base is split up among new players who haven't learned how to deal with Skye yet and experienced players who know how to deal with her.

To me Skye is pretty balanced. I suck at playing her style though but meh I rarely get jumped by her these days.

BJBrechas
11-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Skye, viktor, androxus, kinessa, evie are most champs played by aimboters... Isn't about nerf they, it's about get a gameguard...

Yesterday i played a game with viktor where the evie auto shield himself when lil HP, & also auto teleport behind you when fullhp & you hit 1st bullet of 31 & never missed 1 shot...

No one can react in less than 120ms, wait scripts can do it... ping wasn't a fact we saw that evie scripter & aims 100%.

Edit: I thing like, hey im gonna play games online to play vs other players. But the reality it's hey im gonna play online to play against AI...

Mundal
11-09-2016, 02:36 PM
Skye maybe the weakest of all flankers atm.

Volkatrace
11-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Skye maybe the weakest of all flankers atm.

Sure she is. That's why maybe she need a little rework.

Mexdragon
11-09-2016, 03:58 PM
When I started I thouht that skye needed a nerf, I thought that her ult had too much range, which Hi-Rez did change in OB36. Right now, she does not need another nerf, she would be useless

Azurion
11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
When I started I thouht that skye needed a nerf, I thought that her ult had too much range, which Hi-Rez did change in OB36. Right now, she does not need another nerf, she would be useless

Exactly , and people dont want buff on her , since its going to go back to the previous states were every one was pointing her ult and said what the heck is this shit.So a Rework would be nice , i dont think Hi-rez planified any skye adjustement soon anyways wich is sad , but if they do ill be happy , me and all other skye main that got crushed for a while now.

Mundal
11-10-2016, 05:03 AM
Sure she is. That's why maybe she need a little rework.

Maybe its because she doesn't have a quick escape traversal like Evie, andro or Buck, she still has to run away from danger, even though she cloaks i, a lot of time end up killing her by just predicting her movements. Her Ultra was ridiculously strong though considering the range and damage it used to kill most champs easily.

Azurion
11-10-2016, 06:18 AM
Maybe its because she doesn't have a quick escape traversal like Evie, andro or Buck, she still has to run away from danger, even though she cloaks i, a lot of time end up killing her by just predicting her movements. Her Ultra was ridiculously strong though considering the range and damage it used to kill most champs easily.

Androxus ult can deal4k damage , were you can choose were to land them and its pretty fast and wee have a few second to react against BUT skye ult was op meh .. Androxus only get the play of this game just by getting a double or tripple with that shit .

feralknights
11-10-2016, 08:03 AM

The skill floor on Skye is ridiculously goddamn high right now. She's basically a zero-pick on the pro scene, needs love and not hate, and straight-up she is the least mobile flanker in the game. Hi-Rez has nerfed her ult repeatedly, her accuracy is horrible without being on top of a target, the HP and defenses of wet tissue paper second only to like, Evie, and has a gigantic handicap as you need up to three loadout cards to get half the mobility you can pull out of a Viktor, Cassie, hell, even Fernando. Support characters have more mobility than she does.

iVaxirus
11-10-2016, 09:05 AM
Skye is fine as it is.
Throwback to when you can get a penta kill with her bomb ;)))

MonsterElite1
11-10-2016, 09:12 AM
I think Skye is in a good spot for now, although her damage projection with her primary weapon is low, she is a pester class. She is very mobile and can easily keep 2 opposing champions busy and off of the objective.She frustrates and annoys with little bee stings waiting to disappear only to reappear and ULT the crap out of you. Not bad if you ask me, but i'm not your average "I want one champion that will do everything great!" type player either.

Tynnyrimpi
11-10-2016, 11:20 AM

That is so right. Skye needs to work more like actual flanks, being able to get out and in easily. Skye has easiest time getting in unexpectedly, but allowing her to get out of the fight while still being able to get chased would be nice idea.