Planetmans
11-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Healing

Magnus I (400 Credits): --

Magnus II (800 Credits): --

Magnus III (1200 Credits): --

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defense

Encourage I (300 Credits): Your weapon shots give nearby players %10 damage reduction.

Encourage II (600 Credits): Your weapon shots give nearby players %15 damage reduction.

Encourage III (900 Credits): Your weapon shots give nearby players %20 damage reduction.

Utility / Attack

Composure I (300 Credits): Trade 15% of your Ultimate charge up for +15% more damage.

Composure II (600 Credits): Trade 30% of your Ultimate charge up for +20% more damage.

Composure III (900 Credits): Trade 45% of your Ultimate charge up for +25% more damage.

Utility

Catalyze I (400 Credits): Increases rate of fire by 5%
Catalyze II (800 Credits): Increases rate of fire by 10%
Catalyze III (1200 Credits): Increases rate of fire by 15%

//These are just trial balloons. Don't take them so seriously.

//Would like to see more items that help your team's stats!

ACorpse
11-03-2016, 02:32 AM
I don't understand the first one. If you're near a healer their heals work more rapidly?

Planetmans
11-03-2016, 03:36 AM
I don't understand the first one. If you're near a healer their heals work more rapidly?

Their healing skills work more rapidly regardless if you're close to them or not, yes :) Think of it as Chronos but effects your teammates and only for healing skills.

mrpenguin19
11-03-2016, 08:21 PM

Their healing skills work more rapidly regardless if you're close to them or not, yes :) Think of it as Chronos but effects your teammates and only for healing skills.
i
And here comes teams stacking Magnus and Chronos so their healers can get rediculously fast heal CD. No thanks.

How about if Magnus gave the healer non-stackable damage reduction when they heal you? I mean, they are risking death to save you on point.

Planetmans
11-03-2016, 09:48 PM
i
And here comes teams stacking Magnus and Chronos so their healers can get rediculously fast heal CD. No thanks.

How about if Magnus gave the healer non-stackable damage reduction when they heal you? I mean, they are risking death to save you on point.

That's actually not a bad idea. And you're right, stacking Magnus would be ridiculous. Though I'm not sure what you mean by non-stackable. If they were to use Haven, the effects of Magnus would not add to the effects of Haven when healing?