PDA

View Full Version : Mal' damba increase the duration of ground (Card)

AlphaNerd
11-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Mal'Damba needs an card to allow us to increase the time of ground. If hi-rex do it Mal'damba will be awesome like ying as support.

TheCheesemaster
11-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Considering that Mal'damba is already OP since he can stun Ruckus through his shields, I'm not sure if the card you're talking about will work so well. You see, players won't want to get onto the point because his molotov thing is there, but it goes away after a few seconds. If you extend that time period, then it's going to give your team enough time to be able to take back the point instantly.

AlphaNerd
11-01-2016, 06:24 PM
Yeah but he is a support champion, and to be fair with a team with ying mal'damba should have this card. Ying can heal 150k easy per game, but mal'damba don't. And grover is bad (for me), mal'damba can heal fast as ying but the main heal ability option is to short. When a team pick ying the best option for the other team is grover or mal'damba. Grover has him ultimate very op, why mal'damba can't get an op heal ability. It's make sense for me.

TheJellyfish
11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Yeah but he is a support champion, and to be fair with a team with ying mal'damba should have this card. Ying can heal 150k easy per game, but mal'damba don't. And grover is bad (for me), mal'damba can heal fast as ying but the main heal ability option is to short. When a team pick ying the best option for the other team is grover or mal'damba. Grover has him ultimate very op, why mal'damba can't get an op heal ability. It's make sense for me.

Mal'Damba's ultimate is very useful for turning the tides of the battle. Unlike Grover's ult which is usually just used by Grover to save Grover's own ass majority of the time.

Not to mention Damba has a nice stun that can also help when it comes to focusing down a target.

Damba can put out just as much healing as Ying can and it only costs just a little bit more effort.

Mal'Damba has Stun on reload + 2 healing skills + 10 shots per reload = a pretty decent support can sometimes give damage dealers a run for their money.

Tynnyrimpi
11-11-2016, 11:49 AM
I think really buff cards for grover. I hate how he does not have any cards to give him better passive heal. That fixes everything

CaoCao777
11-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Considering that Mal'damba is already OP since he can stun Ruckus through his shields, I'm not sure if the card you're talking about will work so well. You see, players won't want to get onto the point because his molotov thing is there, but it goes away after a few seconds. If you extend that time period, then it's going to give your team enough time to be able to take back the point instantly.

LOL you shouldnt allow area denial to work :P

TexanTerrorist
11-29-2016, 02:01 AM
Mal Damba isn't op, he needs to get close to stun and attack, he is the second most mele champ in the game if you ask me.

KosoWarner
11-29-2016, 03:29 PM
I actually do have to agree about this.