PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Evie out of base.

ExplodingCakes
11-01-2016, 09:03 AM
To be honest I'm not entirely sure how it happened but i managed to stay outside of spawn being able to roam the map at the beginning of a new round. I don't think i did anything special, i did use almost all of my abilities at the end of the previous round and it might have been a combination of that. Whenever the round start timer got to 2 seconds I mysteriously popped back in base on my horse so, it wasn't an advantage to me in that game.

TheCheesemaster
11-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I've seen this before, do you have any screenshots of it?

Buffzor
11-02-2016, 05:17 PM
Me and my friend were in internet caffee when this happened to him,so yeah,i can confirm this.

Lunatyk001
11-04-2016, 04:14 AM
https://youtu.be/sMWf-PUf_oo
It happened to me twice. I have not video of time when i am teleporting out of base because i cant play and recording together (my pc lagging a little with recorder) so i record only time "after", but i know what is the reason.
When you're teleporting in last seconds after round, just before you are spawning in your base, your teleport have a little time before you'll blink into new location. If it's timed it perfectly you could blink outside almost in the same time as you spawn in base.
As you can see in video, you can got part of point in that time (it works only with part of a time), and just in moment when everyone got their horses, you'll be back in base.

I suggest to block objective progress between rounds. ;)