PDA

View Full Version : Buck nerf

Zari2016
10-31-2016, 10:41 AM
Well Buck is OP.
Many people say here in the forums that Buck is not OP, is not competitive in pro play.
The thing is we shouldn't talk a about professional plays or how bad is every champion when they get focus fire.

If you take the right "passive" skills for the beginning no one can kill you.
Well good cards, properly "passives"... , mobility, survivability and damage that he has any kind of damage dealer doesn't have any kind of chance against him.
Buck can kill 2 damage dealers without giving a fuck, even if the 2 damage dealers focusing on him. (yeah sorry about that word but this is the truth).

After realising this fact playing Buck the other flankers are useless.

Now guys let's do some basic math.
4 seconds cooldown leapin-leapout
~2800 damage basic autoattack for and entire clip.
3000 HP + 250 HP/sec (recovery) + [10,8(hp life steal at a 40% life steal) x 7 hits on some steps away from your target] = 3325,6 hp (but is around 3600-3700 effective hp) witch is a tank and is stupid, so he has the role of a flanker, most of the flankers has relative low hp good burst damage and really low hp.

Now think about the damage dealers, any kind of damage dealer can't output 3000 damage in such a short time...

Every flanker if is detected earlier and focused by 2 damage dealers they die before they can do much thing but Buck not...

Yeah in the end i'm 100% sure he need some huge crushing nerfs or a proper rework for what that champion mean to be.
Unfortunately beacause everyone seems to exploit this thing i will keep exploiting this thing too...

Feel sorry for the people which their pleasure to play a champion is quickly ruined by a huge imbalance.

TheZurreal
10-31-2016, 10:51 AM
Jesus, just buy cauterize and he can't do shit. He is easy to deal with if your not 100 kilometres away from your team. He is like Herkules from smite, pretty tough, good damage, but once you know how to counter him he's rather easy prey.

Mundal
10-31-2016, 11:37 AM
Seems like you got owned as Kinessa in your last 3 matches by an enemy Buck who did fairly decent. I don't mind Hi-Rez nerfing Buck's hp and heal but they should give him dps on par with other flankers, like 1100+ and instead of progressive reload he should be able to reload all his shots in one go but i think people would still have problems with him and ask Hi rez to nerf his damage then.
Buck at medium range deals anywhere between 280-480 damage, mostly averaging around 350, check out shooting range (infront of fernando, ying and skye the first gate structure). Evie has no damage fall off and her blink deals 1280 damage, Andro at same range had damage (after fall off) averaging around 540, Skye had 98-100(without poison bolts - add 5% if included), so idk where you get "other flankers are useless" from.

PaladinShield
10-31-2016, 12:18 PM
cauterize is working vs healers only after 2 tier with not enoth 60%

PTLagger
10-31-2016, 12:42 PM
Buck is fine at it is. Can't nerf or buff without break his balance. For example:
- Nerf his HP and don't buff his anything => Buck will become totally trash and noone use him anymore
- Nerf his HP and buff his Damage => This way make Buck more OP than he is because the effect of Lifesteal build
Btw, Buck need at least 3s or more to kill a 2k HP champ, while Androxus, Skye, Evie need 2s or less, and Androxus is 10 times OP than Buck (Androxus always in top tier Flanker)

Every flanker if is detected earlier and focused by 2 damage dealers they die before they can do much thing but Buck not...

This is just your team is bad, I don't see Buck can survive when him vs 2 Damager if he being detected in a decent team, even a Cassie and Viktor can 1v1 him or make his HP become too low before their team come to assist

oTecx
10-31-2016, 12:46 PM
Buck is fine at it is? Can't nerf or buff without break his balance. For example:
- Nerf his HP and don't buff his anything => Buck will become totally trash and noone use him anymore
- Nerf his HP and buff his Damage => This way make Buck more OP than he is because the effect of Lifesteal build
Btw, Buck need at least 3s or more to kill a 2k HP champ, while Androxus, Skye, Evie need 2s or less, and Androxus is 10 times OP than Buck (Androxus always in top tier Flanker)

This is just your team is bad, I don't see Buck can survive when him vs 2 Damager if he being detected in a decent team, even a Cassie and Viktor can 1v1 him or make his HP become too low before their team come to assist

Well, i have learned from first hand experience never, EVER take on buck in a 1v1 as viktor. I might damage him to 3/4 of his hp but i'll never beat him if he's at full hp when he leaps to me. Viktor's hustle also is too bad to get away from him sadly. Just stuck with my team the whole match, win we eventually won surprisingly.

LoboSora
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
So, Buck will be the next Skye for the game?

People not willing to learn how to counter him will demand Nerfs until he is completely trash?

AngryBes
10-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Buck isn't even the best flanker, Androxus is. You kids need to l2p.

TheCheesemaster
10-31-2016, 06:25 PM
I've been trying to tell people this for ages, that Buck is a super OP champion. He has way too much health for a flank >:(

PTLagger
10-31-2016, 06:44 PM
I've been trying to tell people this for ages, that Buck is a super OP champion. He has way too much health for a flank >:(

Just try to play Buck in some match, then you will know Buck has a lot disadvantage, if enemy know how to counter Buck by grouping, he will get rekted all the time. And Androxus is 10 times OP than Buck, Androxus always in top 1 flanker in tier list

Letus
10-31-2016, 08:54 PM
Well good cards, properly "passives"... , mobility, survivability and damage that he has any kind of damage dealer doesn't have any kind of chance against him.
Buck can kill 2 damage dealers without giving a fuck, even if the 2 damage dealers focusing on him. (yeah sorry about that word but this is the truth).

Level 3 Aggression will make Buck do 621 a shot...the most damage he can do in two shots is 621, or 771 with Net Shot hitting for 150, and the jump for a total 1121, meaning that his second shot would score 1742

Evie has 1800 health and if you don't ice shield or blink away without realizing that 90% of your health is suddenly gone...then that's your fault...

Stop Sniping with your Androxus...and start using your skills as Cassie....teleport as kinessa...Thrust or shoot your Fire Spit with a Rocket as Drogoz...if you stay to fight him, then you SHOULD lose...

Whiskey92
12-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Nerf buck until he's completely unbalanced and unplayable ;)

EvieIV
12-27-2016, 11:48 AM
Nerf buck until he's completely unbalanced and unplayable ;)

why must some people be this dumb

costanata00
12-27-2016, 12:46 PM

if he got only 2000 or 2500 health, he would literally suck, because he does the lowest amount of damage in the flank class, he has a moderate mobility ( second worse in the flanks class ), his only good point is his health

Funkitron
12-29-2016, 03:17 AM
teleport as kinessa

That's the only part of your comment I disagree with because Kinessa's teleport is useless. You're better off shooting him once and hoping someone on your team is able to finish him off.

But really the best way to deal with a flank as Kinessa is to not hide away sniping and move in closer where the front lines and support can give you some cover/assistance. It also usually allows you to snipe people off their horses well before they get to the point which can be a huge boon for your team.

Wallachia
12-29-2016, 04:17 AM
I like how he says that people Who claim he is not op don't play professionally as if he did.

kostaskkkk
12-30-2016, 12:48 PM
I agree that buck needs nerf at least at his hp guys 3000k is way too much plus he has that Q and the life steal card AND a card which gives him 50% more heal when dropping below a certain percentage of hp which makes him impossible to deal with 1v1 with all the other flanks and most of damages.I have played with all flanks against a buck and as a buck against all the other flanks...conclusion is that buck always wins!At least his life should drop to 2500 or some of his cards or his Q the way he is now is very unbalanced!

Raventric
01-01-2017, 06:17 AM
Well Buck is OP.
Many people say here in the forums that Buck is not OP, is not competitive in pro play.
The thing is we shouldn't talk a about professional plays or how bad is every champion when they get focus fire.

After realising this fact playing Buck the other flankers are useless.

Now guys let's do some basic math.
4 seconds cooldown leapin-leapout
~2800 damage basic autoattack for and entire clip.
3000 HP + 250 HP/sec (recovery) + [10,8(hp life steal at a 40% life steal) x 7 hits on some steps away from your target] = 3325,6 hp (but is around 3600-3700 effective hp) witch is a tank and is stupid, so he has the role of a flanker, most of the flankers has relative low hp good burst damage and really low hp.

Now think about the damage dealers, any kind of damage dealer can't output 3000 damage in such a short time...

Yeah in the end i'm 100% sure he need some huge crushing nerfs or a proper rework for what that champion mean to be.
Unfortunately beacause everyone seems to exploit this thing i will keep exploiting this thing too...

Feel sorry for the people which their pleasure to play a champion is quickly ruined by a huge imbalance.

LOL unbalanced? Buck can't kill bomb king close range. Unless he has -20 fps. Bk is a HARD counter to buck or any other close up champions. Spam + detonate each second. Buck dead in 4 seconds. Cassie, sha lin. All hard counters to buck if playd right. Saying a champion is "unbalanced" from your own frustration is a bit silly. Buck has the most health out of the flanks sure. But he can't fight from range and deals the lowest damage. If you let any champion free roam tthey become op. Focus the main threats and have a good team balance. Simple as that. Also match making could be a factor here, most matches you get can be very and I mean VERY unbalanced. Hi-rez has a reputation for this, just deal with it :)

Raventric
01-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Level 3 Aggression will make Buck do 621 a shot...the most damage he can do in two shots is 621, or 771 with Net Shot hitting for 150, and the jump for a total 1121, meaning that his second shot would score 1742

Evie has 1800 health and if you don't ice shield or blink away without realizing that 90% of your health is suddenly gone...then that's your fault...

Stop Sniping with your Androxus...and start using your skills as Cassie....teleport as kinessa...Thrust or shoot your Fire Spit with a Rocket as Drogoz...if you stay to fight him, then you SHOULD lose...

This guy knows what he's talking about. +

Harambedin
01-01-2017, 06:42 AM
Surprised nobody said this yet so here goes:

The best fix for Buck would be reducing his OP lifesteal cards from 40% to 20%.

These cards is what makes him a bit OP in combination with his Q.

PTLagger
01-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Surprised nobody said this yet so here goes:

The best fix for Buck would be reducing his OP lifesteal cards from 40% to 20%.

These cards is what makes him a bit OP in combination with his Q.

Use Cauterize pls
Btw, many top Buck players (include tournaments) don't use Giga Siphon and Bully (life steal) cards because they are already known heavy life steal build will become trash when facing smart players who will buy Cauterize to counter

ProGravity
01-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Bk is a HARD counter to buck or any other close up champions. Spam + detonate each second. Buck dead in 4 seconds.

Buck needs 3 seconds and one of those is you being jumped on. (0.1s jump+shot, 1s net+2nd shot, 1.9s 3rd shot, 2.8s 4th shot -> 0.1s 890 dmg, 1s 1740 dmg, 1.9s 2440 dmg, 2.8s you're dead)

on the other hand, BK can shoot+detonate roughly every 0.6s(not 1s) so you can empty out 4 stickies in around 2 sec

the alternative is you land 3 stickies and detonate which takes 1.5 sec but not the easiest task

Harambedin
01-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Use Cauterize pls
Btw, many top Buck players (include tournaments) don't use Giga Siphon and Bully (life steal) cards because they are already known heavy life steal build will become trash when facing smart players who will buy Cauterize to counter

Correct.

But you are forgetting the small fact that VS a proper 2 tank team your damage needs to pick Wrecker.

That leaves only the healer or the frontlines with Cauterize, flanks don't pick it also - (evie aggression for 2 shot, Skye Deft Hands)

So your flanks won't have cauterize, nor nor damage.

This leaves with the only solution - staying together VS Buck.

ProGravity
01-01-2017, 10:45 AM
if you're in teams where evie takes aggression and skye takes deft hands, something is wrong

(doing 100 more damage lets you 2 shot like one more champion with a weirdly specific hp build, and not even that if they have blast shields, while deft hands isn't very useful as you only need lv2-3 nimble fingers on skye to have great reload speed)

MintyCoffee
01-01-2017, 10:21 PM
3000 health is nothing for a slow and bulky target like Buck... Seriously, you people calling him OP need to learn basic game balance before you post so ignorantly.

Excaduron
01-13-2017, 02:18 PM

*sigh* this is simply not true as the only reason buck can kill anyone is his extream survivability he has a max damage of around 570 or 560 or something if he hits with EVERY SINGLE PERJECTile is damage is nearly negligable the only reason he can kill anyone is his mobility and his extream survivability because he has large health his mobility is great and he can heal the leap helps a little two for killing he dose pathetic damage he has already been nerfed once if your team knows what they are doing they wil immediately kill any buck that gets behind them despite it he is by no means op and in some areas its very easy to get stuff on things like archways and bridges when jumping point is if your team dose not suck badly he becomes difficult to play effectively already

Excaduron
01-13-2017, 02:22 PM
basically if you don't suck buck is not even that powerful its your own fault if your not smart enough to combat him successfully train more pay attention when he jumps behind you and murder him make sure someone has cauterize and that that person shoots buck and ALWAYS finish him off and he is perhaps underpowered if you prioritize these things to a reasonable degree

Excaduron
01-13-2017, 02:26 PM
in my experience matches go allot better when you stay together with your team whenever reasonably possible

KatangExKanari
01-13-2017, 09:40 PM
when im using viktor if i already have caut 2, when i get 1 v 1 againt buck i win with 10% hp less or buck win with 10% hp less, whot got the initiative always win, so i think buck is not op

Gordre
01-14-2017, 01:24 PM
That's the point. Buck, like other flanks, has winning chances if he is able to catch the others before they realize Buck is near. If the others see Buck before he attacks it will be hard for Buck to have success.