PDA

View Full Version : Top Priority for Nerfs

tymandude1
10-29-2016, 10:14 PM
Cassie, Drogoz, and Fernando all need nerfs ASAP. I have no clue why they didn't receive harsher nerfs (or any nerfs at all in Cassie's case) last patch.

Cassie: Cassie is far too safe and well rounded. She has long range damage, consistent damage, burst damage, is quite good close up, and has good mobility. My suggestion is to nerf her range to better suit her Shortbow/Crossbow(Hopefully) playstyle while also forcing Cassie to be in riskier spots to actually do damage.

Drogoz: 1 second off his Ult is a slap on the wrist Hi-Rez and giving him 200% damage to shields with his q was good because his q was useless but you also did that without nerfing anything else. Drogoz does way too much damage, is way too safe, and provides insane point pressure. Beyond that Drogoz has issues with cards such as Propel 4 being basically necessary. My suggestion; make propel 4 part of his overall kit, nerf the damage on his spit combo pretty hard and nerf his left click damage pretty hard. He should have good point pressure and good damage not insane point pressure and insane damage along with the best anti tank ult in the game.

Fernando: Guys you gotta nerf Incinerate, Launch, and Running Start. These cards are insanely good and turn Fernando into a backline destroyer. This along with a Veteran nerf will hopefully stop him from doing his bullshit as easily and safely. On top of that buff the main tank cards for other tanks such as Makoa.

AngryBes
10-30-2016, 12:10 AM
Ying is the only one who needs nerfs asap

PTLagger
10-30-2016, 12:54 AM
The problem that Drogoz + Morale Boost card can get Ult extremely fast due the RMB's AoE blast can hit multiple targets at one time make him can perform Ult more than 3 times in a round when Fernando only have enough 1 Ult in a round to counter
About Fernando: He got nerfed his Charge in this patch, it almost destroy FlankNando build (this build depend too much on Charge)

TheCheesemaster
10-30-2016, 01:37 AM
I don't see why Drogoz needs a nerf, barely anyone plays him.

Cassie has needed one since the beginning of time.

And also, Buck definitely needs one...his health needs to be reduced.

Mites
10-30-2016, 09:31 AM
Drogoz is the just top picked dps top elo. You'll see drogoz in 90% of game the only char that is picked as much as drogoz is ying, and that's mainly because other heal are not consistant.

R3DBelmont
10-30-2016, 09:57 AM
Drogoz is only good if you play him VERY aggressively or very skillfully, the ONLY reason people think he's OP is because of his Fire Spit Combo since his ult is balanced enough and can be hard countered by fernando's ult... His rockets have less splash than Evie's projectiles and while they are faster, also have an odd arc which makes it pretty damn hard to lead with them from a distance, he's also very susceptible to strong hitscan weapons. A Half decent Kinessa, Cassie, Victor or Androxus can shut down even a Great Drogoz player since his attacks have the disadvantage of travel time, in these cases he has to rely heavily on Poking damage from corners with his fire spit... take that away and he'd be worse than Bomb King...

ProfessorFart
10-30-2016, 11:05 AM
I doubt the charge nerf did much to flanknando as it's still a more consistently viable to build and play aggressively as unlike a defensive Fernando build, the aggressive backline harasser build does not fall off as significantly late game. I don't think it's possible to nerf Fernando out of being a must pick without making him unplayable because no other frontline is capable of being just as mobile and aggressive as Fernando, be it by naturally or by loadouts. Since Overwatch and Paladins are both hero shooters with a relatively small roster size, both games share the very problems that come with it. Fewer characters potentially means fewer overlapping skills/abilities which consequently results in having these must pick champions because no one else in their respective character trees offer anything that directly competes with the must picks.

There is no such thing as achieving a true sense of balance in games like these because there will always be characters in the "best/must pick" catagory that folks will try to aim for. Having a larger roster will alleviate the impact of one team having some of the meta champions as in that scenario there are alternatives with potentially overlapping roles, kits, and functionalities. This is why Hi-Rez wants to add more champions to the various subgroups before they look into these so called "Top Priorities." Unfortunately since developing and adding new characters to these types of games takes time (if my memory serves correct it's a few months per champion in Hi-Rez's case), the solution will not come quick and easy.

tymandude1
10-30-2016, 12:32 PM

You don't watch High Level Play do you? You have to be good at Drogoz to use him properly. He's one of the most contested Champion in the game.

tymandude1
10-30-2016, 12:40 PM
I doubt the charge nerf did much to flanknando as it's still a more consistently viable to build and play aggressively as unlike a defensive Fernando build, the aggressive backline harasser build does not fall off as significantly late game. I don't think it's possible to nerf Fernando out of being a must pick without making him unplayable because no other frontline is capable of being just as mobile and aggressive as Fernando, be it by naturally or by loadouts. Since Overwatch and Paladins are both hero shooters with a relatively small roster size, both games share the very problems that come with it. Fewer characters potentially means fewer overlapping skills/abilities which consequently results in having these must pick champions because no one else in their respective character trees offer anything that directly competes with the must picks.

There is no such thing as achieving a true sense of balance in games like these because there will always be characters in the "best/must pick" catagory that folks will try to aim for. Having a larger roster will alleviate the impact of one team having some of the meta champions as in that scenario there are alternatives with potentially overlapping roles, kits, and functionalities. This is why Hi-Rez wants to add more champions to the various subgroups before they look into these so called "Top Priorities." Unfortunately since developing and adding new characters to these types of games takes time (if my memory serves correct it's a few months per champion in Hi-Rez's case), the solution will not come quick and easy.

I feel like Paladins can achieve decent balance similar to Dota compared to Overwatch. Overwatch has two issues; no hero picking and mirrored. These two things make Overwath's Meta super stale and unfun. Once you add in hero picks and eventually bans you see a lot more variety in what is picked.

tymandude1
10-30-2016, 12:41 PM
Ying is the only one who needs nerfs asap

I legit forgot about Ying because I've already said so many times that all they need to do is increase her Illusion cooldown.

Mites
10-30-2016, 02:15 PM
imo drogoz real problem is his ability to double spit, instead having a cd to the card that reduce cooldown, the reduc cooldown should be caped imo, besides the aoe of the spit is a bit too strong. Atm drogoz requires no skill to play because of that nerfing his ult and buffing Q was a good move imo. But the real problem is drogoz is a tank killer, and once you have wrecker you won't use his Q even after the buff, imo this skill should be changed to another more powerfull, while his spit combo should really be nerfed, because this combo is what make drogoz an op champ that requires ZERO skill.

R3DBelmont
10-30-2016, 02:50 PM
Just like BK a Bad Drogoz player will do more harm than good, so it's kinda farfetched to say he takes zero skill...

tymandude1
10-30-2016, 04:05 PM
imo drogoz real problem is his ability to double spit, instead having a cd to the card that reduce cooldown, the reduc cooldown should be caped imo, besides the aoe of the spit is a bit too strong. Atm drogoz requires no skill to play because of that nerfing his ult and buffing Q was a good move imo. But the real problem is drogoz is a tank killer, and once you have wrecker you won't use his Q even after the buff, imo this skill should be changed to another more powerfull, while his spit combo should really be nerfed, because this combo is what make drogoz an op champ that requires ZERO skill.

Yep double spit is stupid strong. I think they need to nerf that card decently hard. Besides that I think he's actually fine. He needs Accelerate and Lung Capacity to be part of his kit instead of being cards as both those cards are basically mandatory and are core to Drogoz's playstyle.

Roster
10-30-2016, 04:52 PM
If you don't regroup after the first spit ,the second will not hit......it's simple , you can easly evade the second fire spit.
And for the "Atm drogoz requires no skill to play because of that nerfing his ult and buffing Q was a good move imo" you will say that to bugzy or a other pro players who use drogoz.

TheJellyfish
10-30-2016, 07:56 PM
I legit forgot about Ying because I've already said so many times that all they need to do is increase her Illusion cooldown.
Ying's Illusion cooldown does not need a nerf at all.

Ying already has a card that increases the length of time her illusions can stay up by 3,6,9,12 seconds.

Arcie
10-31-2016, 03:46 AM
Cassie, Drogoz, and Fernando all need nerfs ASAP. I have no clue why they didn't receive harsher nerfs (or any nerfs at all in Cassie's case) last patch.

Hmmm... let's break it down...

Cassie: Cassie is far too safe and well rounded. She has long range damage, consistent damage, burst damage, is quite good close up, and has good mobility. My suggestion is to nerf her range to better suit her Shortbow/Crossbow(Hopefully) playstyle while also forcing Cassie to be in riskier spots to actually do damage.

Cassie does seem a bit high on damage for how fast she can fire and how direct her shots are. Also, she is one of the most aim-botted champs in the game, hands down. I have watched full 180 snaps to headshots. The problem with Cassie though, stems from the fact that she has a lazy kit. She has damage, quick firing, high accuracy, low drop-off, and no interesting skills. Her ult is a global sight. Her left click is a knock back. Her Q is a heal-drop with less effectiveness than taking some Cauterize. Both skills, Q and Right-Click are both standard arrow shots. She is boring, poorly designed, and does too much damage.

Drogoz: 1 second off his Ult is a slap on the wrist Hi-Rez and giving him 200% damage to shields with his q was good because his q was useless but you also did that without nerfing anything else. Drogoz does way too much damage, is way too safe, and provides insane point pressure. Beyond that Drogoz has issues with cards such as Propel 4 being basically necessary. My suggestion; make propel 4 part of his overall kit, nerf the damage on his spit combo pretty hard and nerf his left click damage pretty hard. He should have good point pressure and good damage not insane point pressure and insane damage along with the best anti tank ult in the game.

The biggest issue I have with Drogoz is his ability to very quickly charge his ult. Due to the way that ultimates charge up, he can get his about twice as fast as Fernando can get his. This is an issue when the balance to Drogoz is supposed to be using Fernando's ultimate and the balance to Fernando is supposed to be Drogoz as a pick for the ultimate. This makes no sense as Fernando must use his Ultimate to counter Bomb King ultimate, Skye Ultimate, and Drogoz ultimate. And it's really just to keep the party alive against Bomb King and Skye. I feel like ultimates should charge based on things other than just time and damage. Front Liners are sort of screwed when it comes to ultimates because they are being penalized for staying on the point by building ultimates slower, and being penalized for leaving the point by directed nerfs (Fernando's charge at 12 second base cooldown).

Fernando: Guys you gotta nerf Incinerate, Launch, and Running Start. These cards are insanely good and turn Fernando into a backline destroyer. This along with a Veteran nerf will hopefully stop him from doing his bullshit as easily and safely. On top of that buff the main tank cards for other tanks such as Makoa.
[/QUOTE]

Incinerate was not nerfed, but the damage increase on Fireball was halved. The skill is designed to penalize teams which are out of position. There is no reason a full team should be on the point ever, and especially now with the maximum speed being 1 player on a point. So Fireball is a mediocre damage skill with a bit of a heal reduction and slow projectile speed unless the Fernando is good at lining up players. If you go against a Fernando, pay attention to positioning! Complaining because you and your friends don't know how to position means you should focus less on "nerf requests" and more on "learning to play". I don't mean that to be offensive, just a statement of observation. Launch isn't that amazing now that the charge has been given an additional 50% cooldown time. Running Start is decent, but not over powered. And a back row flanking Fernando is a stupid build as he is the tankiest character for holding the points. Also, Fernando gets destroyed by most back liners due to a lack of consistent mobility, limited damage, horrible range, and slowdown while attacking. If you are on Kinessa, Cassie, Androxus, or Skye and you can't headshot a Fernando who is chasing with his fire lance out, you should find a different champion to play.

Arcie
10-31-2016, 03:48 AM

The only thing Buck has going for him IS his health. His shotgun damage is worse than all the other three flankers. He is the flanker who can get in and take a few hits without having to bail. Buck is fine where he is. Learn to coordinate with your team and he won't be an issue.

Kadurkel
10-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Fernando is fine right now, the others need nerf indeed. And Andro as well still needs another nerf (at least falloff to ult).

KingofRaceless
10-31-2016, 09:18 PM
I must say that I have to almost completely disagree with you on the Cassie front I mean have you even played Cassie? Yeah it seems like everybody is a Cassie main carrying games like its no big deal, but really its not that easy a thing to do. Playing Cassie (to some degree) takes a large amount of skill especially if you are trying to carry the game. In fact the real issue isn't the fact that there are Cassie mains its just that matchmaking doesn't always put you with a team that understands how important it is to take out that Cassie or even if they do they are all to bad to do anything about it. Main point it's not really Cassie that is the issue, its between poor matchmaking, ignorant or bad teammates, or someone is just really good with the character (and extremely stupid hit boxes)

- Also YING why isn't she on the list actually (name another healer that casually scores 40,000 60,000 healing per game) shes broken beyond any compare and is just straight up annoying to deal with.
- Drogoz is a little overpowered at the moment I will admit but most of that lies with the abuse of dragon spit he isn't an easy character although he isn't the hardest character either. It's just the fact that good players are abusing the broken aspects of his kit.

tymandude1
10-31-2016, 10:11 PM
I must say that I have to almost completely disagree with you on the Cassie front I mean have you even played Cassie? Yeah it seems like everybody is a Cassie main carrying games like its no big deal, but really its not that easy a thing to do. Playing Cassie (to some degree) takes a large amount of skill especially if you are trying to carry the game. In fact the real issue isn't the fact that there are Cassie mains its just that matchmaking doesn't always put you with a team that understands how important it is to take out that Cassie or even if they do they are all to bad to do anything about it. Main point it's not really Cassie that is the issue, its between poor matchmaking, ignorant or bad teammates, or someone is just really good with the character (and extremely stupid hit boxes)

- Also YING why isn't she on the list actually (name another healer that casually scores 40,000 60,000 healing per game) shes broken beyond any compare and is just straight up annoying to deal with.
- Drogoz is a little overpowered at the moment I will admit but most of that lies with the abuse of dragon spit he isn't an easy character although he isn't the hardest character either. It's just the fact that good players are abusing the broken aspects of his kit.

Just because a Champion takes more skill than another to reach max potential does not mean that that Champion should be more powerful. Balance is about how good the Champion is if played at it's highest potential. At the top level of play she is a highly contested pick she is very strong. Nerf her range overall and you got a far more balance for more thematic version of Cassie.

Mizogin
11-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Cassie is probably a dev's favorite character, so they are not going to nerf her. While Kinessa is the opposite - they just hate snipers)

KingofRaceless
11-01-2016, 12:13 PM
Just because a Champion takes more skill than another to reach max potential does not mean that that Champion should be more powerful. Balance is about how good the Champion is if played at it's highest potential. At the top level of play she is a highly contested pick she is very strong. Nerf her range overall and you got a far more balance for more thematic version of Cassie.

I'm just saying your defending one of the squishiest characters in the game yeah she has damage but kinessa ult her ass and she is as good as dead not to mention that if your team has any sense they will focus her down. She isn't a damage dealing god with infinite health she is a character that does damage and pays for it with low health and even lower mobility. Good players know how to overcome these obstacles but by no means is she a broken character.

P.S. Balanced isn't just focused on the highest level of play but rather all levels of play for beginners she can be a tricky character especially if you don't build her properly. Balanced is when a character is consistent through all levels of gameplay beginner, intermediate, and pros not just the top.

tymandude1
11-01-2016, 12:33 PM
I'm just saying your defending one of the squishiest characters in the game yeah she has damage but kinessa ult her ass and she is as good as dead not to mention that if your team has any sense they will focus her down. She isn't a damage dealing god with infinite health she is a character that does damage and pays for it with low health and even lower mobility. Good players know how to overcome these obstacles but by no means is she a broken character.

P.S. Balanced isn't just focused on the highest level of play but rather all levels of play for beginners she can be a tricky character especially if you don't build her properly. Balanced is when a character is consistent through all levels of gameplay beginner, intermediate, and pros not just the top.

Here's how balance is generally done if a Champion has a High Skill Floor and High Skill Ceiling they are generally left to be balanced around high level as they have really no effect on low level play. Low level play comes into consideration when a Champion has a low skill floor or just generally pub stompy qualities like Skye then you balance for low skill.

ThatOthell159
11-01-2016, 04:15 PM
Evie needs nerf more than any of them.

TheJellyfish
11-02-2016, 01:14 AM
Ying does not need any more nerfs. She is the easiest support champion to play in the game and yet you hardly ever see Yings doing well. . .

DarkBreezeh
11-02-2016, 03:26 AM
Buck definitely needs one nerf in the max HP and HP regeneration skill.
And the bomb king stun range.
Ying is so balanced and easy to counter.

dave111
11-02-2016, 05:03 AM

Emmm, Grover? Grohk? Even Mal'Damba - Only Pip is the worst healer of them all, but his role is kinda different.

SilentSorrow
11-02-2016, 07:26 AM
So, I'll sum up this thread. Nerf everyone!

Mites
11-02-2016, 08:21 AM
Emmm, Grover? Grohk? Even Mal'Damba - Only Pip is the worst healer of them all, but his role is kinda different.

lol grover is just a weakest char in this game and by far, probably even weaker than skye, he will always deal less damage than ying, and can only heal as much if there it is a 3 tank setup, which is asking the enemy team to counter your with drogoz/BK.

Ghrok isn't bad, but not as good as ying, the main reason is he needs to come too close to the frontline making him a much easier target and even if you do so you won't heal more than ying. Besides, even if you max it (you have no choice anyway), his ward 15 sec cooldown with 700 hp make him easy to counter, not even mentioning the fact that he's only good at healing tank.

I can't tell much about maldamba because he's really hard to play so mb he can be better than ying at healing, that being said, his attack effective range is so short, that he won't be able to dps anything but tank or flanker that come for him, i doubt he can handle both ying healing/dmg.

dave111
11-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Grover is the weakest? I mean, did you even play him? I can easily get same dmg and heals as grover as I would as Ying, sometimes even more dmg as grover than Ying and I'm not talking about 30k heals a game, I'm talking about 100k heals per comp game. He got the best burst heals in game.

Grokh is also an really good burst healer but I wouldn't relay all that much on his dmg and especially not go with his ulti 1v1 cuz it's just wasted like that. As I play support (as healer) I usually focus much more on healing than killing and leave that to dmg dealers.

Mal'damba can be a good healer he got what it needs but his best use is to be more of a all-round character. Aoe heals/dmg + weapon stun (for those tanks/flankers) makes him a pretty dangerous type if of course one playing him knows what he's doing.

biooh
11-02-2016, 10:06 AM
Sometimes I think people misunderstand the purpose of an open beta.

i literally just leveled my 12th champ to ml4 so i am in no position to give any real feedback regarding balance but i think for the most part class countering is in a good place. As far as comp goes i do feel, from what i read, cauterize needs to either go away or be reworked given that support healing isnt pure healing so HPS will be countered by a burn card.

Part of me feels ppl who complain about someone being too squishy are just playing too aggro. +fwding into 4 ppl and not watching respawns will always mean death.

full disclosure: IDK what im talking about and im pbad at video games

i feel like voice chat is a necessary evil as well midgame class changes. Seriously one or the other needs to happen.

teamwork either needs to be proactive (voice chat) or reactive, (class changes). FFS even COD has in game voice chat, and those neckbeards are the scum of the earth

also I don't know how far along OP is but i feel nerfs need to come from the top-down, meaning you cant balance a game based around someone who, for example, cant aim or doesn't understand the meta, it sucks for avg casual players like me but in the long run it will benefit the game.

CookieLady666
11-02-2016, 06:53 PM
You can feel the Fernando got weaker with 50% bonus dmg cut on his Q. He can't burst people down that easily, and even if he does, it's not enough to kill them and they can escape.
That 1 second in Drogoz ult makes a whole world of a difference. Idk about you, but I often hear his ult and see that no one died. It has its counters (hello, Ying clones.)

Cassie and Buck, on the other hand, can pretty much solo-carry games at this point. What would I give to see those two hit with a banhammer.

Ixim
11-02-2016, 07:33 PM
Imo:

Cassie overall
Drogoz Spit and Drogoz ult charging time(it's just disgusting what he can do with Morale Boost II)
Tank stacking

DON'T NERF BUCK! Health's all he's got! I mean, useless ult, small damage(come on, Ying deals more!) etc. If his health or healing skill gets nerfed...he'll be beyond trash tier. Just fyi for "nerf Buck" crowd a) I don't play him(feel free to check Pala guru) and b) Androxus deals more damage at near sniper range.

jjpdn
11-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Cassie should be a mid champion.
Make her arrows do less damage at very close range and less damage at extreme long range.
This will force people to play her at closer ranges than Kinessa, but still longer ranges than other heroes.

tymandude1
11-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Sometimes I think people misunderstand the purpose of an open beta.

i literally just leveled my 12th champ to ml4 so i am in no position to give any real feedback regarding balance but i think for the most part class countering is in a good place. As far as comp goes i do feel, from what i read, cauterize needs to either go away or be reworked given that support healing isnt pure healing so HPS will be countered by a burn card.

Part of me feels ppl who complain about someone being too squishy are just playing too aggro. +fwding into 4 ppl and not watching respawns will always mean death.

full disclosure: IDK what im talking about and im pbad at video games

i feel like voice chat is a necessary evil as well midgame class changes. Seriously one or the other needs to happen.

teamwork either needs to be proactive (voice chat) or reactive, (class changes). FFS even COD has in game voice chat, and those neckbeards are the scum of the earth

also I don't know how far along OP is but i feel nerfs need to come from the top-down, meaning you cant balance a game based around someone who, for example, cant aim or doesn't understand the meta, it sucks for avg casual players like me but in the long run it will benefit the game.

I don't make these threads to complain about someone being stupid strong plz nerf. I make them to give feedback. One thing I love about this game is that it's still in beta and can see drastic changes made. As long as Hi-Rez listens to the community I think this game will be one of my favourite games of all time.

tymandude1
11-02-2016, 10:29 PM
Cassie should be a mid champion.
Make her arrows do less damage at very close range and less damage at extreme long range.
This will force people to play her at closer ranges than Kinessa, but still longer ranges than other heroes.

With the release of the new Bow Champion coming new patch I really want to see Cassie transformed into a proper mid ranged styled Champion. Increase the fire rate on her Shortbow/Crossbow, reduce the range so she can't hit you across map, and slightly increase the reload speed. Now she plays as she should and is less powerful and annoying overall.

XFARWARX
11-04-2016, 08:07 PM
nerf viktor...

ThatOthell159
11-04-2016, 08:27 PM
nerf viktor...

Nop.jpg

He is balanced

FenexDragonis
11-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Top Pryority for Nerfs: TEAMSTACKING

Tsuraika
11-05-2016, 02:58 AM
Please nerf Zarya and Ana rito

AngryBes
11-05-2016, 04:17 PM
Cassie is probably a dev's favorite character, so they are not going to nerf her. While Kinessa is the opposite - they just hate snipers)

This is both good and bad. Good because fuck snipers, bad because fuck people playing shitty Kinessa.

KingofRaceless
11-08-2016, 01:35 PM
Wrong its because they don't do well and still get a shit ton of healing that they need to be nerfed. Especially because there is no other support in the game who can keep up with the healing.

FenexDragonis
11-08-2016, 04:48 PM
if anything needs to be nerfed above all else is pub-stomping and further worsened by a system that rewards it

ThatOthell159
11-08-2016, 09:09 PM
if anything needs to be nerfed above all else is pub-stomping and further worsened by a system that rewards it

Just gather a bunch of friends and pubstomp.. get used to the system, abuse it, exploit it and be entertained from it.

NekonataM
12-06-2016, 08:40 AM
Mal'damba needs a nerf, he can make infinite dazes and with that can defeat every champion as long as mal'damba is along with one of his teammates.
Mal'damba stun is too OP.
He stunned me several times in a row and I couldn't do anything. Please fix that.

Buck also needs a nerf, at least in his HP.

Skye's ultimate is too OP. It deals a lot of damage and it has a very wide range.

Mundal
12-06-2016, 09:20 AM
The problem that Drogoz + Morale Boost card can get Ult extremely fast due the RMB's AoE blast can hit multiple targets at one time make him can perform Ult more than 3 times in a round when Fernando only have enough 1 Ult in a round to counter
About Fernando: He got nerfed his Charge in this patch, it almost destroy FlankNando build (this build depend too much on Charge)

Also the only champ that can deal massive damage in a "huge" AoE radius without being in LOS. :(

Mundal
12-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Fernando is fine right now, the others need nerf indeed. And Andro as well still needs another nerf (at least falloff to ult).

I m kinda divided on Andro, sometimes i think his damage output and ultra is OP but then i think that you need to be good at aiming unlike Cassies arrow spam and no fall off. But then i think why does he have so much headshot damage , isn't 620 enough. A couple of shots already chews most champions health down to 90%. Idk man. But my top priority nerfs will have to be cassie and drogoz, mainly cassies no fall off and that dodge roll card cd reduction and Drogoz spit ball explosion which build ultra like crazy.

Mundal
12-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Buck definitely needs one nerf in the max HP and HP regeneration skill.
And the bomb king stun range.
Ying is so balanced and easy to counter.

Buck can be countered by cauterize and bk by resilience. But most people buy Haven right at the beginning of the round without even realizing how many blast or direct damage champions are there on enemy team.

Wallachia
12-06-2016, 10:03 AM
Mal'damba needs a nerf, he can make infinite dazes and with that can defeat every champion as long as mal'damba is along with one of his teammates.

Resilience.

ProfDrMahler
12-06-2016, 04:21 PM
my nerf ideas:

Cessie: just make her like viktor 2 a close up player. "will make more sense 2 me" drop off starts by 100 "fair enough.

Drogoz: meh. i just think in crase the overall utly time to 10-20% up thats just fine he already gets so hard counter from androx, cessie, makoa, and "notanymore" viktor (i dont like drogoz either but keep in mind he is a DMG champ)

Evie: probly my most importent one of all the blink should get from 4 secs. up to 5 sec. "now honestly guys the "nerf" did basicly nothing its still the same they just dont that the cryers (i m one of then) stop flaming and if you want a rly nerf 2 the wormhole card (0,5. 1. 1,5. 2) thats make more sense 2 me" because the dmg output "wich is way higher then accy dmg dealer so why is a dmg champ overall here" is with blink for 2 secs. by 1400 dmg "even with blast shield still pretty high" ( i honestly rly rly like evie but her play style is like by androx way 2 strong and but she need less skill effort (in my opinion) 2 do massiv dmg.

androx: meh... just make the dmg multiplayer from 300 down 2 250 is then by 870 instead 920
"i get the point the flanke ris there 2 go solo but if you look on sky and buck they maybe can do that but can be ezly outplayed from cards "btw i think thats should be with all flankers" buck with caut and sky with no idea the cards name right now. but androx get even with haven still enough dmg 2 kill dmg ezly or supps. "same goes for evie."

Fernado: this is more like a buff instead of a nerf make his flame dmg a bit lower down to 20 but make his flame overtime dmg up to 50 "maybe 40" so that you get more rewarded for the "forgot the name again" card and it have more usess "Like pips slowdown bk grumpy"

over all i think its kinda funny all rly rly much favors from the dev. "makoa, cessie, evie" dont rly get some nerfs or even getting good buff i know every one have diffrent personal likes and dislike but dont let the player "wich should play the game with kinda fair balances" get something like "yeah cessie androx evie fernado ying must pick" story