PDA

View Full Version : There needs to be anticamping tools

KesslerCOIL
10-28-2016, 11:27 AM
I just got out of a game that I was forced to quit, because the enemy was significantly better than mine and spawn camped us without doing the objective. This is especially bad because there is no time limit, so I couldnt just wait for the timer to finish, because they didnt even capture the point they just wiped my stupid 4 damage champions and me on maldamba and then proceeded to live outside our base.
It's incredibly difficult to get out at this point, especially with me and bomb king have projectiles with travel time.
Is there something im missing? or is it really just that stupid that players can hold you hostage in a game and force you to quit?

EDIT: Forgot to mention they could kill us in base with AoE like Fire Spit

TFMonkey
10-28-2016, 04:03 PM
Just stand in the doorway and poke your head out to kill and dip back in to heal.

If your team can't figure even that out, i don't know what to tell you

Rivx
10-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Interesting, that was a problem last year, surprised they still haven't addressed it.

ThatOthell159
10-29-2016, 02:53 AM
Spawn camping is a very valid strategy, I play Buck and do that whenever possible.

Buck is unkillable + making enemy dismount horse = free objective.

Well, at least that's assuming your team isn't playing COD and actually capturing.

Crackz66
10-29-2016, 05:26 AM
Lol... I never seen anything like that.
Your team was practically noob... If one of you had Evie he could easily blink away to the objective... so other team was supposed to leave your spawn...
And... 4 damage dealers...if one of them was kinessa? He couldn't escape?
The last thing....you was 5 on 5 ... was that hard to kill then one by one..so they need to wait for spawn then run back to your spawn...
Your team basically die and spawn right in the middle of battle.

The anticamping system isn't needed , because champions like Kinessa can't play without camp...
You only got some bad teamates.

the618
10-29-2016, 06:08 AM
4 Damage? Really?
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/557473620017291264/DCnwwit3.jpeg

Rivx
10-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Lol... I never seen anything like that.
Your team was practically noob... If one of you had Evie he could easily blink away to the objective... so other team was supposed to leave your spawn...
And... 4 damage dealers...if one of them was kinessa? He couldn't escape?
The last thing....you was 5 on 5 ... was that hard to kill then one by one..so they need to wait for spawn then run back to your spawn...
Your team basically die and spawn right in the middle of battle.

The anticamping system isn't needed , because champions like Kinessa can't play without camp...
You only got some bad teamates.

Implying that you can win against a good 5 man premade, or prevent them from camping? The point of this topic is not to bash OP or his teammates.

ChaosAnimagic
10-29-2016, 01:00 PM
Yes... the old Spawncamping issue...

Wonder when are they going to add back the Base Turrets... that would have fixed everything...

Also, needs to fix attacks going inside bases and hitting ppls. FireSpit, Shatter.

AngryDwarf
10-29-2016, 01:48 PM
Spawn camping is a very valid strategy
http://i48.tinypic.com/nx4cba.jpg
This is a joke.

Rivx
10-29-2016, 02:39 PM
Yes... the old Spawncamping issue...

Wonder when are they going to add back the Base Turrets... that would have fixed everything...

Also, needs to fix attacks going inside bases and hitting ppls. FireSpit, Shatter.

Can't really have those since you're actually supposed to push the payload to the enemy base.

There needs to be some mechanic to limit the round timer. Its not too hard to come up with something that wouldn't affect a regular game.

TheJellyfish
10-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Can't really have those since you're actually supposed to push the payload to the enemy base.

There needs to be some mechanic to limit the round timer. Its not too hard to come up with something that wouldn't affect a regular game.

They can still add turrets outside of the spawn points and make it so that the turret's range of attack doesn't reach players who are pushing the payload. Although doing so may be a problem on the Ice Mines map.