PDA

View Full Version : All Overpowered (from my view)

newhek
10-28-2016, 06:33 AM
(My native language isn't english, apologies if i phrase my sentence in weird way)
I'm just sharing my opinion about champs that i think need a rebalance because some of them is way too easy to use or even supposed to be in different class.

I'm not gonna explain too much detail because I'm just a lazy guy.

Overpowered Champions

Damage

1. Drogoz Mastery 9

It's his exploding spit, yes. That moment when you saw drogoz killed whole team with 2 exploding spit in short period of time even when their range is pretty far away, the abbility itself is fine but the problem is the card. His spit card is problematic, i mean... 50% speed for level 1 card and instant cooldown on level 4 card if you hit 2 enemy.. WHAT!? I don't get it, but if the 50% speed card is nerfed, probably it's not a nerf but a buff. Just try to imagine best rework for him, i won't explain any further

2. Viktor Mastery 8

The Classic Lone Wolf, the russian guy who can finish marathon without a drink or rest while holding an assault rifle and his magical gun that has ridiculously low recoil. I don't really know viktor broken card?? because i only play viktor when i had 4 or more losing streaks (ofc the team need tank and healer), But as far as i know, his grenade card kinda overpowered, because it's very similar with drogoz but much easier to use. You hit many people, instant cooldown, but only twice.

Flankers

1. Buck Mastery 2

His survivability is extremely good in the hand of good player, most people says buck is not overpowered because his damage isn't very high compared to others and they often use excuse "Buck is 1v1 champs" All flanker is supposed to be like that duh, i mean his health is 3.5k, 1k self heal and he can jump far away every 4 seconds with the chance of killing you if he's landing on you. As you can see, my buck mastery is only 2 but he's very easy to use once you understand a bit from watching enemy buck killing you over and over again.

Frontliners

1. Fernando Mastery 11

It's always Fernando. Fernando, Fernando, Fernando. His HP is very high, and his shield HP is pretty high too but the size small compared to barik and makoa (size doesn't matter eheh?), BUT!!! He can move his shield around with movement faster than makoa. And his chasing card is a problem in my opinion, why don't you guys just remove the walking speed buff from him, With chase-nando build and maxed nimble (i can't remember the item name), you can even chase running viktor which is ridiculous.

Healers

1. Ying Mastery 7

Ohh my... how convinient, when you saw Level 10+ Ying and nando in your team, you suddenly feels confident. People used to yell "JUST SHOOT YING ILLUSION YOU M*RON", but fortunately, that's not the case. Ying illusion cooldown is very low and the illusion health is pretty high. Ying Illusion HP is very high compared to Grohk totem, which is stupid that grohk have to wait 12 seconds for his totem cooldown to be destroyed in a split second, and for ying user you can just laugh when some cassie is focused on the ying illusion, because she can re-summon the illusion immediately.

Alright, alright, That's all for now. I want to read your opinion/reply either you guys disagree or agree with me, let me know.

edit : oh crap i can't change the title, please mod if you see this, change it to "All Overpowered Champions (from my view)"

Silbergeist
10-28-2016, 06:59 AM
Buck has 3000 health, not 3500, and he depends on a level 4 card to get his jump cooldown to 4 seconds, otherwise it's 6 seconds. He's not that powerful, Androxus is 10 times as broken in the hands of a good player. Play Buck a little more, maybe play some Androxus too, and you will understand why he's not broken.

PTLagger
10-28-2016, 12:18 PM
If enemy team know how to stick together then Buck will get rekted every time he tries to attack a stacked team. Like Silbergeist said, Androxus is more OP than Buck and he is the top 1 Flanker if you have good aim: High DPS, High burst dmg, Have Anti-group Ult, Have perfect self-defense (Reversal), Dash can fly and shoot while airborne. Just because Androxus is a high skill cap champ and need extremely good at aiming so it's hard to see a good Androxus can carry a team

newhek
10-28-2016, 04:11 PM
Buck has 3000 health, not 3500, and he depends on a level 4 card to get his jump cooldown to 4 seconds, otherwise it's 6 seconds. He's not that powerful, Androxus is 10 times as broken in the hands of a good player. Play Buck a little more, maybe play some Androxus too, and you will understand why he's not broken. woops. my bad my bad

If enemy team know how to stick together then Buck will get rekted every time he tries to attack a stacked team. Like Silbergeist said, Androxus is more OP than Buck and he is the top 1 Flanker if you have good aim: High DPS, High burst dmg, Have Anti-group Ult, Have perfect self-defense (Reversal), Dash can fly and shoot while airborne. Just because Androxus is a high skill cap champ and need extremely good at aiming so it's hard to see a good Androxus can carry a team

And yes forgot to mention androxus, for now he's more like damage dealer, rather than flanker. Probably the dash cooldown, but if you can aim the reversal perfectly it's not a problem, you can just escape quickly. My points here is that Buck is kinda different from androxus, because we're talking about online 5v5 games where not all the match is pro match, some of them is just average skilled player. Buck is easy to use if you understand the surrounding and for androxus you need good aim for that 620 damage and instant dash cooldown. I understand androxus very well, his current mastery is 11 at the moment, he's not really situational(?) you can actually use him whenever you want. And for the escape skill sound volume is kinda unbalanced too(?).

AngryBes
10-28-2016, 07:11 PM
Pretty accurate

ToryahIX
10-28-2016, 11:39 PM
Imo, Pip is pretty overpowered.
EDIT: Every character is overpowered. Everyone has their own aspects about them that make the OP. Some less and some more, but op nonetheless

TheSojourner
10-29-2016, 12:47 AM
In my opinion:

Drogoz:
His fire spit is a little absurd and would probably need a little tweak. A good flanker can still take him down, and moving-and-shooting at the mid-air spit is no easy thing in my own experience.
He has one of the best ults in the game, but it can be denied with some expertise and experience.

Viktor:
I just don't like Viktor. His main attack is unique in constancy and distance, making him effectively the only mid-range champion in the game. As long as Viktor stays in his exact damage sweet-zone, he's very hard to kill and can deal stupid amounts of damage.
At least he's easy picking, like Drogoz, close enough.

Buck:
Buck is the toughest of the flanks, and he's perfectly fine like that. Whereas other flankers can drop a champion in two seconds flat, Buck has to fight teeth and bone to get a kill; he depends heavily on his team for rendering damage and scoring kills, and serves better as a flank-anti-flank character. Incredibly easy to kill if you gank him, since he rellies in out-enduring rather than out-damaging.

Of Fernado, ask me later, and Ying:

Ying is stil the best healer in the game, and with good reason, being able to spam her healing stupidly and render great damage at the same time.
Cauterize is in the game for a reason. Use it.

ThatOthell159
10-29-2016, 01:55 AM
The main problem with Ying is that she is too safe and easy to play.

Rainheart
10-29-2016, 03:55 AM
agreed with op on ying. her illusions' hp is quite high.

//btw i feel often dizzy from playing /vs ying. especially matchs having ying on both teams. pls give her free recolor skin in these cases.

Mundal
10-30-2016, 04:33 AM
Buck has 3000 health, not 3500, and he depends on a level 4 card to get his jump cooldown to 4 seconds, otherwise it's 6 seconds. He's not that powerful, Androxus is 10 times as broken in the hands of a good player. Play Buck a little more, maybe play some Androxus too, and you will understand why he's not broken.

The leaderboards are dominated by andros and cassies.

oTecx
10-30-2016, 09:18 AM
The leaderboards are dominated by andros and cassies.

Mainly because of the huge hitboxes for cassie then. She once killed me from around a corner.

Frontliners

1. Fernando Mastery 11
It's always Fernando. Fernando, Fernando, Fernando. His HP is very high, and his shield HP is pretty high too but the size small compared to barik and makoa (size doesn't matter eheh?), BUT!!! He can move his shield around with movement faster than makoa. And his chasing card is a problem in my opinion, why don't you guys just remove the walking speed buff from him, With chase-nando build and maxed nimble (i can't remember the item name), you can even chase running viktor which is ridiculous.

I kinda main fernando/makoa and i prefer makoa lately. Nando is very good for holding a point, and if your build is right, you can deal with the fact he's close range. Also, i think he relies to much on his shield to hold a point, if the other team gets wrecker, he's basicly done for point holding. But makoa is great, high hp, shield to cover friendlies on point, huge attack radius trough shell spin and dredge anchor (<3). I have yet to lose a pub game as makoa.

oTecx
10-30-2016, 10:48 AM
I have yet to lose a pub game as makoa.

Scratch that part...