PDA

View Full Version : Makoa and Grover feel underpowered

Dragonold103
10-27-2016, 08:39 PM
This is base off my gameplay experience, so if you are good with makoa and/or grover, good on you.

Front Line:

-Ruckus emitter and repulser field can tank a lot of damage and can push a lot of damage (with 150 healing cards for emitter and repulser).

-Barik has a barricade and can have two turrets (that can heal you with cards) also the turrets increase %15 when marked a enemy player.

-Fernando can tank a lot of damage and can do good damage. (fireball card that decreases cooldown)

-when it comes to makoa fire rate is slow, to little ammo, not good damage and can tank but don't feel like a threat.

Supports:

-Grohk can heals teammates good (cards to increase allies healing), damage is good and over all is good.

-Mal'Damba has great healing and good damage.

-Pip can do big healing instant and can do high damage when played right.

-Ying can do high healing per second and damage is really good.

-Grover has good healing, damage is only good at range when should be at lose range.

Suggestions:
-Grover make Grover right click ability into a melee that deals 600 damage or around 600 damage and can enemy players that are hit can't use movement abilities for 3s and cooldown is 12 seconds but cooldown is only for the effect not the melee attack.

-Makoa I don't know about because I don't know if it has weapon, health, healing or what.

I'm not a gaming developer, just a player, so I don't know what is best for these champs.

mefxes
10-27-2016, 09:24 PM
Grover doesn't need any meelee, please don't do that.

It is very lethal as it is, making ppl slower and hitting again and again with not even a reload needed.

Makoa is fine too.

TheCheesemaster
10-27-2016, 09:28 PM
They feel underpowered because they're not supposed to deal the damage, but they are great at assisting the team. If you look, Grover only has 2 attacks, and Makoa has 1 attack but also has an anchor. The rest are either shielding or healing abilities.

Dawnlazy
10-27-2016, 11:27 PM
Makoa's weapon felt very underwhelming for me, but I haven't used it after the patch, less damage dropoff might have been just what it needed.