PDA

View Full Version : High quality Paladins guides? - Should i make some?

ImTwisted
12-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Hello there. I've been searching on Youtube for a while and I can't seem to find any real detailed guides for Paladins.

I won't be able to upload every day due to bad internet, but some weekends i can go to my cousins/parents house and upload.

Only been playing the game for a few days now, but have a lot of experience with FPS games (competitive CS 1.6, CSS and CS:GO player), as well as MOBA experience.

Other than that, i feel like I've gotten quite good, fairly quickly. I am very dedicated and a quick learner, so although I have a lot to learn, I still feel like i could teach people a few things.

Regards from Twisted.

PootsTheCat
12-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Do what you think you should do man! I've made a couple "Builds" but i wouldn't call them guides. If you think you can teach people, then go for it!

Orzi
12-04-2015, 08:56 AM
I don't think it's good time to make these, game can change diametrally from one patch to another. But if you want to make guide then why not?

ImTwisted
12-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Do what you think you should do man! I've made a couple "Builds" but i wouldn't call them guides. If you think you can teach people, then go for it!

I just can't find a lot of youtube, feel free to link em man!

I don't think it's good time to make these, game can change diametrally from one patch to another. But if you want to make guide then why not?

Yeah, but as i said, I'm very dedicated. I would not delete old videos, but keep making updated guides. This way people also gets a way to see how the game/meta shifts.

Thanks for the comments you guys! <3

PootsTheCat
12-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Yeah, but as i said, I'm very dedicated. I would not delete old videos, but keep making updated guides. This way people also gets a way to see how the game/meta shifts.

I can agree with this. But if they do get outdated. My best advice is to put "Outdated" in the title obviously, but you should focus guides around Basic (Basic meaning the main game and not cards) gameplay. Positioning, etc. If i can think of more i'll just post again or add on to this one.

Carolus
12-07-2015, 11:15 AM
Like i think it would be better to make like an intro guides, or the basics of each champions role. They change them around drastic from patch to patch, so each guide could only be relevant for a week. But then do what you enjoy doing. Its pretty nice with Content creators laying in their energy and talants into a game