PDA

View Full Version : Buck: Tank + Flan + DPS?

PHzeraH
10-20-2016, 09:55 AM
Whats happen staf balance ?

That class can tank, make a dps and stay flan???
i say only: LOL to the team staff balance!

Cya

RitchBascist
10-20-2016, 09:58 AM
Ciao

SilentSorrow
10-20-2016, 10:17 AM
If there was a brawler class, he'd be it. He is somewhere between tank & flank. He has low damage output and short range, unlike other flanks. His dps, frankly, sucks tbh. But he makes up for that with his beefiness, which puts him in a good anti flank/damage role; but in team fights against tanks and support, he's not doing much, other than harassing a single opponent and he has no aoe at all.

PTLagger
10-20-2016, 10:33 AM
He is duelist flanker, made for 1v1 combat. His DPS is bad but if you do his combo good you can win almost 1v1 battle. But he can't do anything better than 1v1 due lack of magazine size, slow reload, low range, no AoE shoot make him less effective against a group

Izekio
10-20-2016, 10:42 AM
His short range keeps him balance. Also he is anti flank. He haves always been a very strong character even in his weakest state if played right. Although you have high health it is not recommended to leap into a large group of enemies. You are not a god.

YingLee
10-20-2016, 01:13 PM
His DPS is bad, he isn't very tanky other than his lifesteal/regeneration.
He's a different type of flank hero, he doesn't just blow you up, but he's a problem you can't deal with on your own but still can't ignore.

cheesytom1
10-20-2016, 01:15 PM
Can't tank. Can't dps.
Can flank.
You're wrong or playing Casual.

Rivx
10-20-2016, 03:47 PM
How about you jump on the point at the beginning of a round and tell us how long you lasted?

FenexDragonis
10-20-2016, 07:11 PM
His short range keeps him balance. Also he is anti flank. He haves always been a very strong character even in his weakest state if played right. Although you have high health it is not recommended to leap into a large group of enemies. You are not a god.

um Short range... his shotgun has better range and tighter grouping than barik... with the same base health

they dont need to redesign buck but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be made to him... to make him better fit the flanker role... as current hes more like an attacker

JestaQwky
10-20-2016, 07:33 PM
If there was a brawler class, he'd be it. He is somewhere between tank & flank. He has low damage output and short range, unlike other flanks. His dps, frankly, sucks tbh. But he makes up for that with his beefiness, which puts him in a good anti flank/damage role; but in team fights against tanks and support, he's not doing much, other than harassing a single opponent and he has no aoe at all.

By default his weapon is a shot gun.. it spreads. His jump is an aoe on landing. His damage can reach 1200 a shot in his ult, and he can keep almost 50% life steal up at almost all times by cards. Buck is a flanker by name, a hitman by loadout and a god by card choice. He doesn't fight people in hallways, or behind enemy lines... He kills them.

TheSojourner
10-20-2016, 07:58 PM
There are many champs with multiple categories.
Pip can support, flank and damage if he needs to; Cassie can flank and damage, and Buck is a nice flank-tank.
Due to his massive health (for a so called flank!) and his ability to self-heal, he's extremely versatile, but his damage is somewhat low, and most of the time he has to out-endure his target in order to survive. He can be extremely dangerous to squishier characters, so he tends to stand out more.

BlitherBlip
10-20-2016, 08:37 PM
As someone who has played Buck a fair bit, the best counter to him is too stick together. If all 5 of your team is in one place, Buck is literally useless.

ThatOthell159
10-20-2016, 08:50 PM
As someone who has played Buck a fair bit, the best counter to him is too stick together. If all 5 of your team is in one place, Buck is literally useless.

Time's Ticking.

Interclone
10-21-2016, 11:22 AM
Buck has LOW DPS? Are you people off your rockers? This fat shit is the most OP broken hero in the game right now! His shotgun has better spread and damage than barik's, with more pellets and more mobility since well XD LE JUMP MAN. Doesnt matter if you're alone or together, buck jumps next to you and you're dead instantly, if he has cooldown cards he will just jump back out like nothing happened, heal, and then sodomize somebody else.

Can SOMETHING be done about this broken character? He has WAY too much health for a 1v1 fighter, WAY too much mobility, WAAAAAAAY too much damage and on top of that his name rhymes with FUCK. I'd suggest something mild like giving him a bit less maximum health and reduced movespeed compared to other characters. I mean he already has the ability to jump cross the entire freaking map and land on your face. Why does he also move at the same speed as everyone? I don't know, this character just ruins every game I see him in and there's no counter to it.

MotorKnight
10-21-2016, 11:51 AM
Whats happen staf balance ?

That class can tank, make a dps and stay flan???
i say only: LOL to the team staff balance!

Cya

Do we have a team staff for balance??????

That happen to all flankers, so.....that doesnt really help

Sasquatchias
10-21-2016, 12:29 PM
Buck has LOW DPS? Are you people off your rockers? This fat shit is the most OP broken hero in the game right now! His shotgun has better spread and damage than barik's, with more pellets and more mobility since well XD LE JUMP MAN. Doesnt matter if you're alone or together, buck jumps next to you and you're dead instantly, if he has cooldown cards he will just jump back out like nothing happened, heal, and then sodomize somebody else.

Can SOMETHING be done about this broken character? He has WAY too much health for a 1v1 fighter, WAY too much mobility, WAAAAAAAY too much damage and on top of that his name rhymes with FUCK. I'd suggest something mild like giving him a bit less maximum health and reduced movespeed compared to other characters. I mean he already has the ability to jump cross the entire freaking map and land on your face. Why does he also move at the same speed as everyone? I don't know, this character just ruins every game I see him in and there's no counter to it.

If Buck's movespeed were to be nerfed because of his movement ability you better damn well follow that train of though to other flankers like Evie and Androxus who can cover just as much, if not more ground than Buck with their respective abilities.

AngryBes
10-22-2016, 08:30 PM
His dps is pretty weak.

AngryBes
10-22-2016, 08:31 PM

Better dps than Barik?Now that's broken!
/sarcasm

LookGooD
10-25-2016, 04:22 AM
This champ needs nerf f sure.. Has 3k hp and a recovery skill + Healing cards too??? How the fuck a buck can survive 5v1?? Thats just broken af..

PTLagger
10-25-2016, 04:43 AM
This champ needs nerf f sure.. Has 3k hp and a recovery skill + Healing cards too??? How the fuck a buck can survive 5v1?? Thats just broken af..

That because your team is bad, a tank can solo kill him easily, if he doesn't have Cauterize then all support except Grover can solo kill him quickly

PTLagger
10-25-2016, 04:44 AM
Btw, he is going to get nerfed in next patch by his shotgun's accuracy reduced, mean it's spread more than before

LookGooD
10-25-2016, 04:57 AM
I dont think his gun should nerfed, his HP must be. And I also think his gun accuracy must be more or higher dmg.

PTLagger
10-25-2016, 05:41 AM
I dont think his gun should nerfed, his HP must be. And I also think his gun accuracy must be more or higher dmg.

He has large hitbox that easy to hit, if his HP nerfed then his design/hitbox should be reworked mean its totally ruin Buck. I fought a decent Androxus before in 1v1 combat, he can kill me or hurt me hard even he is not pro at aiming because Buck's hitbox is big mean its hard to avoid a shoot in close combat

OmegaPanda
10-26-2016, 04:19 AM
You just named all his strenghts without any of the weakneses, his DPS is limited AF if you dont have ult, his heal can be easily rendered useless as long as you keep damagin him,and that without consindering cauterize, his net only hits one person, its easily dodged and it has 12s CD, and yes he doesnt fight in hallways he dies in them because if you cant get away from an enemy to heal they will outdamage you and even if you can keep a distance characters like cassie or viktor will wreck you unless you get into cover. against 2 people or more he is almost useless, a lot of people think that buck is either useless or OP he is neither, he only has a different playstile that is unique, if you are playing against him and you get far away from your team or try to 1v1 him you will think hes OP, if you are playing him and realize he cant burst like androxus(1300 DPS) or skie (1500 DPS) you will think he is useless (Buck has a 610 DPS and the longest reload time in the game).

LoboSora
10-26-2016, 12:52 PM
He doesn't need a nerf. I myself used to think he was broken and too OP, until i tried him and saw how hard it is to master this champ.

Also, characthers like Evie, Skye, Androxus, Cassie and Pip can take him down on 1v1 if played right

Letus
10-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Remember, Buck was classed with Ruckus, Barik, and Fernando before OB.

As for his gameplay..playing buck, I cannot stay in the fray for long without getting killed...and that is WITH the recovery life leach card.

In a 1 v 1, he can do better, but only if you get the surprise on them. Buck lacks the speed of the other Flankers with Heroic Leap being his only useful skill in combat (net shot, too, but only if you get the drop of them first.)

I see Buck more as a Sweeper than anything else. Able to catch anyone dawdling about and nailing them for being alone, or able to surprise chase someone who is close to death to finish them...

when his net did cripple though...homan..

his best cards imo, is Rapid Reload with Deft Hands burn item...but then you lack yourself in boosting something that can heal you...but I'm just a casual

Sasquatchias
10-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Remember, Buck was classed with Ruckus, Barik, and Fernando before OB.

As for his gameplay..playing buck, I cannot stay in the fray for long without getting killed...and that is WITH the recovery life leach card.

In a 1 v 1, he can do better, but only if you get the surprise on them. Buck lacks the speed of the other Flankers with Heroic Leap being his only useful skill in combat (net shot, too, but only if you get the drop of them first.)

I see Buck more as a Sweeper than anything else. Able to catch anyone dawdling about and nailing them for being alone, or able to surprise chase someone who is close to death to finish them...

when his net did cripple though...homan..

his best cards imo, is Rapid Reload with Deft Hands burn item...but then you lack yourself in boosting something that can heal you...but I'm just a casual

When Buck's net crippled ooh boy was he a near unstoppable menace. I remember it got so bad that someone in a competitive match was able to base camp the enemy team (before the old Siege mode was replaced) as Buck.

In my opinion though Speed Loader is a bit of a waste of a card since he has so many that would be more useful to him.

What I really like running is - Exhilarate, Giga Siphon, Leg Day (always gotta run this), Seismic Wave, and then rotate out between Bully or Rapid Sustain.

I just feel that the values of Speed Loader are too low to be worth picking up at ranks 1 and 2, but at rank 3-4 your trading off a lot of loadout points that could be spent on things that'll help you sustain more in a fight or let you leap around faster / farther.

Letus
10-27-2016, 05:04 PM
When Buck's net crippled ooh boy was he a near unstoppable menace. I remember it got so bad that someone in a competitive match was able to base camp the enemy team (before the old Siege mode was replaced) as Buck.

In my opinion though Speed Loader is a bit of a waste of a card since he has so many that would be more useful to him.

What I really like running is - Exhilarate, Giga Siphon, Leg Day (always gotta run this), Seismic Wave, and then rotate out between Bully or Rapid Sustain.

I just feel that the values of Speed Loader are too low to be worth picking up at ranks 1 and 2, but at rank 3-4 your trading off a lot of loadout points that could be spent on things that'll help you sustain more in a fight or let you leap around faster / farther.

I just like it because with Rank IV and Level 2 Deft Hands...you get infinite ammo at the same reload rate...

but yeah it hurts Buck as well doing that..(though in a 1v1, you have the advantage of not needing to reload...ever)

Again, filthy casual here :V

As for his Balance..

If you treat him like an Evie expecting recovery to save you like Ice Block, or Heroic Leap to make you escape like Skye's thing, even Androxus...you gon' have a bad time with him. I would almost put him at a higher difficulty to use than Skye and Androxus but that's me

or I could be biased because I like Buck...
(Actually I just like his voice commands more...especially VEG)

ThatOthell159
10-27-2016, 05:09 PM
I just like it because with Rank IV and Level 2 Deft Hands...you get infinite ammo at the same reload rate...

but yeah it hurts Buck as well doing that..(though in a 1v1, you have the advantage of not needing to reload...ever)

Again, filthy casual here :V

As for his Balance..

If you treat him like an Evie expecting recovery to save you like Ice Block, or Heroic Leap to make you escape like Skye's thing, even Androxus...you gon' have a bad time with him. I would almost put him at a higher difficulty to use than Skye and Androxus but that's me

or I could be biased because I like Buck...
(Actually I just like his voice commands more...especially VEG)

Took me around 40+ games to know how his playstyle works, probably gonna take another 40 games for me to be somewhat decent with him, then in another 40 games I'll play him on main account. So take your time to learn him, he is a really powerful if not the most powerful champion in 1v1

TheCheesemaster
10-27-2016, 07:00 PM
Yea, buck has the most HP out of all of the champions, and is annoying asf. He definitely needs an HP nerf, but it shotgun should have increased damage.