Androxus

up:
Kinessa
Evie
Grover

K, have you ever seen a good Evie?

Symps
10-20-2016, 02:14 AM
I agree Evie is quite powerful though you can't blink during whilst iceblocking without cancelling first and thats a pretty big limitation on her

ThatOthell159
10-20-2016, 02:16 AM
I agree Evie is quite powerful though you can't blink during whilst iceblocking without cancelling first and thats a pretty big limitation on her

If she can teleport while in iceblock that is a hands down a Skye #2.

cheesytom1
10-20-2016, 03:21 AM
op:

(relatively) balanced:
Maldamba
Fernando
Ruckus
Makoa
Drogoz
Pip
Grohk
Ying
Skye
Androxus
Kinessa
Evie
Viktor
Barik
Cassie
Bomb King
Buck

up:
Grover

Fixed.

LookGooD
10-20-2016, 04:31 AM
Evie - grover needs buff 4 sure..

CunniYingus
10-20-2016, 04:40 AM
++ for Grover buff.

KicksBrickster
10-20-2016, 05:37 AM
I don't think Barik, Buck, or Bomb King are OP. However, Viktor definitely is, and Cassie may be depending on certain things. Androxus should probably go there as well, though he's been less of an issue of late.

Kinessa is fine, though perhaps a nerf to her carbine and a buff to her teleport would be helpful. Likewise, Evie just needs a buff on her projectile speed, but she isn't all that UP. Grover is, but I think that's cos his attack and his abilties don't mesh well together more than anything else.

cheesytom1
10-20-2016, 06:53 AM
I don't think Barik, Buck, or Bomb King are OP. However, Viktor definitely is, and Cassie may be depending on certain things. Androxus should probably go there as well, though he's been less of an issue of late.

Kinessa is fine, though perhaps a nerf to her carbine and a buff to her teleport would be helpful. Likewise, Evie just needs a buff on her projectile speed, but she isn't all that UP. Grover is, but I think that's cos his attack and his abilties don't mesh well together more than anything else.

How is Victor OP? He's easily counterable with his relatively limited manoeuvrability and rate of damage. He loses to most competent flankers (especially buck).
He is in his element when he is not getting attacked by flankers, in which case he can deal consistent damage to the spot and tanks. Since the grenade and rifle nerf, I don't think he's OP. Especially not in the pro scene.

Kinessa is fine. To nerf her rifle would be to reduce the one thing she's good at - which is situational as she is. She is very easy to counter.