PDA

View Full Version : ICICLES card unobtainable

Beamster
12-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Says i have all the common cards.. But the ICICLES card is not able to be crafted.

Zephyrin
12-03-2015, 01:03 PM
I got a duplicate ICICLES after crafting epics from rares. The rarity is a bit bugged.

AyoJube
12-03-2015, 03:23 PM
I got a duplicate ICICLES after crafting epics from rares. The rarity is a bit bugged.

I think it might have something to do with the amount of greens you have not allowing you to craft more greens. I was at 240/240 before the patch and I am unable to craft cards today, it says I have all of the cards for each rarity when I go to craft. My guess is the cap wasn't raised on the amount of card rarity the game expects so it wont let you craft more uniques. I was still able to get a few new Evie rares via chests.

Zephyrin
12-03-2015, 04:23 PM
I think it might have something to do with the amount of greens you have not allowing you to craft more greens. I was at 240/240 before the patch and I am unable to craft cards today, it says I have all of the cards for each rarity when I go to craft. My guess is the cap wasn't raised on the amount of card rarity the game expects so it wont let you craft more uniques. I was still able to get a few new Evie rares via chests.

Don't overthink it, the rarity is bugged. The duplicate Icicles count for epics while it shows that the rarity is common