PDA

View Full Version : Balance the Skye's ultimate

Athos21
10-17-2016, 01:28 PM
the explocion area its really big and have much damage, it is impossible escape to it, you would have to reduce the range, or retard the colission. Skye its really strong character, and she's ultimate its so broken, its no kidding, she is my main, but it is broken and need a balance

Brodeo
10-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Would like either a slightly smaller AoE or slightly longer timer, so that characters who have movement abilities are able to escape the blast if they immediately activate when bomb is placed. It *is* intended to mess up your obj team when used correctly, so I wouldn't want to see it become too easy to dodge by walking normally.

TheZurreal
10-17-2016, 02:05 PM
It is easy to dodge, just get behind cover. She isn't broken and a good team can make her useless.

cheesytom1
10-17-2016, 05:09 PM
It was nerfed in last patch. It's fine now.

ACorpse
10-17-2016, 06:08 PM
It now has LoS and range falloff so it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. It used to hit everything in a huge radius for a full 5k damage. That was beyond ridiculous and has understandably been changed, much to the chagrin of whatever designer mains her I'm sure.

Brodeo
10-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Cover actually blocks the effect? My team's usually keep Skye away from me, so I haven't really tested it, but that's a relief.

Arcie
10-17-2016, 10:40 PM
This is now balanced. Please close thread.

But seriously, the thing that actually balanced this ult is the user interface indicating where the bomb is and whether you have successfully Line of Sighted the attack.

SoulJoker
10-19-2016, 10:09 AM
At the moment, Skye's ult is fine and much easier to survive with, I barely get killed by it especially if I am next to the cart, this thread needs to be closed.

TheSojourner
10-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Skye's ult is still one of the best in the game.
Whether it needs further rebalancing, I think only time will tell.

sinosleep
10-19-2016, 12:36 PM
It's fine now. Post patch I think I've died to it like twice where as pre-patch I was getting killed by it any time it was on cool down. Between the directional arrow and the damage falloff avoiding it is substantially easier than it was before.

ACorpse
10-19-2016, 03:06 PM
It synergises (yes, I used that word) well with Pip's ult. No movement ability and utterly zero survivability as a chicken.

MiuiKy
10-19-2016, 11:38 PM
OH MY GOD!
Those threads complaining about her ult NEVER END, no matter how many nerfs she gets it still pumps more threads than CNN pump lies!
Seriously, what do you guys want? Do you want her ult to just be a annoying Jack-in-the-box that does nothing other than laught at you with a high-pitch sound? Cuz no matter how many nerfs that ult gets people still complains about it, unbelievable..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTgwLKRPQF8

ThatOthell159
10-20-2016, 02:14 AM
OH MY GOD!
Do you want her ult to just be a annoying Jack-in-the-box that does nothing other than laugh at you with a high-pitch sound?

That is OP, RIP headphone users.

Rather die in game to her ult than lose my ears in real life :P