PDA

View Full Version : We need more card with unique effects

Ivysaurtrainer
10-17-2016, 12:52 PM
Too many cards just increase the effect duration, cool-down, or speed. We need these cards to change or add unique effects as well. This will add a great deal of variety and more strategy

Examples:
increasing Makoa's cannon damage could be done by adding fire and afterburn effects to Makoa's cannon.

instead of reducing the cool-down on mal'damba's slither directly, how about the cooldown gets reduced for a certain amount if you pass through an enemy.

A card that changes the angle of a projectile or reverses a push or pull.

new cards that allow for unique passive abilities like invisibility while stationary after 3s or wall climbing

CaoCao777
11-16-2016, 08:25 PM
totally agree.. the ones with unique effects i almost always consider them "must-haves"

there should be more so you cant have all the "must-haves"

KindraDawn
11-17-2016, 09:49 PM
I also agree! Some of the champion cards are copying the in-game items! I want unique passive abilities, not just "Run 20% faster". In addition, let's bring back cards that influence ultimates. For example: "Health of Enemies transmuted by Evil Mojo is reduced to 1350/1200/1050/900.". Another unique effect: "Enemies hit by multiple Potions in the last 5 seconds takes 5/10/15/20% more damage."

More unique cards, less copy-paste cards! More things to make Paladins unique, less Overwatch-y stuff.