"Give charge a ### knockback

200 knock back at level 1
400 at level 2
600 at level 3
800 at level 4

In battle

that card is absolutely useless

the characters are knocked back about 3 milimeters with that card at max

that card should send whatever is directly in front of fernandos charge FLYING BACKWARDS

like they where just hit by a bomb king poppy bomb

Fernando is supposed to protect people and keep enemies off of his dps classes

how can he do that if his strongest possible knockback is equal to getting punched by a baby penguin?!!?

that knock back card should be enough at max to send at least ONE enemy off of the capture point for a few seconds

but the card is so weak it only gets someone off the capture point if they are on the edge of it

please buff Fernandos charge card knock back

at maximum its useless and a huge waste of a card slot

all cards should be useful in some way

ACorpse
10-16-2016, 07:31 PM
Is the number supposed to be a measure of force or distance, or how much damage it does? I've never really played with that card.

Crookedtooth
10-16-2016, 07:31 PM
I always wondered for myself if I did something wrong. I thought I'd maybe need to hit them straight on the right spot to trigger the effect, but actually nothing ever really happened, not the least knockback. That's why I removed the card.

Is the number supposed to be a measure of force or distance, or how much damage it does? I've never really played with that card.

How much damage it does, but yeah this is a bit missleading also.

Ranilin
10-17-2016, 10:03 AM
It's purely a measure of the knock back force. It doesn't add more damage to his charge, that is static at 200 damage.

800 knock back is noticeable as Charge sends characters bouncing up around the height of Fernando's head. Yet 200 knock back is not noticeable tactically, imo. I have won pushes with the card being the last CC available to push someone off contesting in overtime, but it's very hard to control that and not worthwhile enough to me when others can CC to win contesting fights better without card investment ( knockback of Bomb King or Drogoz, Makoa pulling, etc).

MrPotatoFudge
10-17-2016, 06:28 PM
It's purely a measure of the knock back force. It doesn't add more damage to his charge, that is static at 200 damage.

800 knock back is noticeable as Charge sends characters bouncing up around the height of Fernando's head. Yet 200 knock back is not noticeable tactically, imo. I have won pushes with the card being the last CC available to push someone off contesting in overtime, but it's very hard to control that and not worthwhile enough to me when others can CC to win contesting fights better without card investment ( knockback of Bomb King or Drogoz, Makoa pulling, etc).

and Fernando is a main point controlling character

it would be useful if he actually could get people off the points instead of just being a meatshield most of the time

(though he can kill low health dps characters easily)

Brodeo
10-17-2016, 10:43 PM
I'd like to see Fernando with some real beef behind his knockback. Would definitely unbalance him as things stand, though. That'd be tough to implement.

GnuB
07-01-2017, 09:04 PM
I can only conclude it is broken.
At level IV, it states a knockback of 800.
In the Paladin's Wiki, Cassie's Disengage also states a knockback of 800.
To say the least, I was very disappointed after trying to use UF :(

QcDiablo
07-01-2017, 10:23 PM
At level IV, it states a knockback of 800.
In the Paladin's Wiki, Cassie's Disengage also states a knockback of 800.

AoE Disengage O_O'

GnuB
07-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Cassie also has a card that should be an AoE disengage....Megaton IV should provide a knockback of 600 on Blast Shot...I've not seen that work that well either.