PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a 'bot' icon when players are taken over by the AI?

KicksBrickster
10-15-2016, 10:08 AM
This is definitely a quality of life change that I'm surprised isn't in the game yet: Bots need a little tag next to their name that says 'bot'.

The main reason for this is because there is no reasonable way to tell whether or not a player has disconnected once they're taken over by a bot. By adding the tag, you can see that they disconnected and know that a teammate or enemy player is controlled by the AI.

Another reason is because of all the reports of cheating in early bot matches. The players are not told that they are playing against bots, so what are actually computer-controlled shots seem like hacks. By adding the bot tag, players would understand a bit better.

It's a simple change, but it would be incredibly helpful moving forward.

Raptoriuzz
10-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Yes, please.

but would release more emotions cause players are gonna be hated for (bot) tag since noone likes AFK/leavers which would increase raging overall.

FenexDragonis
10-15-2016, 02:50 PM
though i support this...

i cant believe you are still pushing this... "Its a bot not a hacker" fairy tail... i will explain this again... if bots are that good.. why bother playing when you could intentionally disconnect and let the bots do most of the carrying then reconnect twards the end for easy wins... do you not see how exploitable that would be....

are you like getting paid to help hi-rez try and maintain this "we pretend its not real so we dont have to deal with it" agenda or something.... i mean the evidence is out there if you look for it

KicksBrickster
10-15-2016, 07:32 PM
though i support this...

i cant believe you are still pushing this... "Its a bot not a hacker" fairy tail... i will explain this again... if bots are that good.. why bother playing when you could intentionally disconnect and let the bots do most of the carrying then reconnect twards the end for easy wins... do you not see how exploitable that would be....

are you like getting paid to help hi-rez try and maintain this "we pretend its not real so we dont have to deal with it" agenda or something.... i mean the evidence is out there if you look for it

There are definitely hackers in this game, I know that much. I've seen several. But I also know that if a level 3 player is saying it then it's bots. This would at least allow for a distinction.

szabovtin
10-15-2016, 07:46 PM
I can't agree with you. This is lot better now than in other games. If people don't know thatwe have an AFK they won't rage and make the game toxic. We need to wait for players reactions, but for now this good as it is.