PDA

View Full Version : By 60D DO something about makoa

Eenbeen
10-14-2016, 03:33 PM
I can't freakin take it anymore: the makoa tactic of hook someone and two shot, your dead, is ridiculous. Seriously was that planned or what, because it's driving me insane. I can be full health and if a makoa player gets me hooked I am f'd. And there is nothing I can do.

And also cassie, are you ever going to do something about that aim. Yes it takes some skill to get yourself shooting accurately, but once you get that off, you're as overpowered as skye's ult can be. Really could you please bring in something like arrow drop or decrease her accuracy when she moves or SOMETHING.

I really like this game and I know I suck, but come on!

PRVN
10-14-2016, 03:45 PM
Who are you playing that allows you to get killed that easily by Makoa? I play supports who get hooked and I walk it off. I mean, Makoa is okay, but I've never found him to be a threat.

As for Cassie, you are not the first to bring up a damage drop-off for her. Her ability to quick shoot arrows-- with no loss in damage-- is arguably a problem.

LoboSora
10-14-2016, 05:43 PM
I usually escape from Makoa hook fairly easy, and my main is Androxus a character with low health.

FenexDragonis
10-14-2016, 06:24 PM
evie is the only character in any real danger with 1800 health... hook+shot = 1200 damage plus another basic at close range would kill... but even she can deal with this by ice blocking

Raviollius
10-14-2016, 07:01 PM
The only thing I dislike in this forum is that it doesn't let me post "get good" into every thread like this one. Not enough words.

AngryBes
10-14-2016, 09:00 PM
Makoa has by far the worst gun in the game.

Eenbeen
10-15-2016, 05:47 AM
Ok, firstly I must apologize. For at the time I posted this I was incredibly p1$$ed off. I understand that Raviollius would want to say get good, because i do kind of suck, but I have had too many occasions where I'd have full health (say with viktor) i get hooked, and then there is literally this second after being hooked where I can't move my character, and thus in that time he gets a shot in and when I do move he gets the other shot in. Also remember that Makoa marks the target he hooks and does 70% more damage to that target. His ult is irritating because I have seen that it is not an absolute melee, it does its damage to targets a bit of a distance from him instead of right infront of him.

MajorMolesto
10-15-2016, 05:11 PM
Viktor, Cassie - stay out of range, you can actually do that, Viktor's damage falloff is almost nonexistent and Cassie... is Cassie. You can also hide behind a shield, Makoa cannot grab targets that are shielded/behind shield. His ult is short, attack speed when raging is meh, melee range is longer which is good, he'd be useless while ulting if not that and he's still a slow turtle. As Cassie you can roll back to safety, as Viktor you can F away all you want, you have no limit or cooldown on it. Also it would be kinda dumb if you could easily escape his hook, it would defeat purpose of it, yet still many characters can manage that, important characters like Ying who can just teleport the heck out, Evie can turn into Mei for few seconds, Cassie can roll back, etc, etc, Buck won't die, Buck never dies, Buck smash.

MiuiKy
10-16-2016, 02:33 AM
"Makoa is OP" was something I though I would NEVER see :v
His damage isn't so huge, the hook combo is his mains way to deal damage since his cannon shots are projectiles that work in an arc, being annoying to hit, not only that but he only have 4 bullets and each just deals 400 while Mal'Damba has 10 and each deals 450 ;v

Anyway, just try to avoid his hook, that's Makoa's main purpose on a game, be able to pick an enemy alone, a Makoa that can't hook is a dead weight.

Demonbane
10-16-2016, 03:24 AM
makoa is not really OP...if he miss his hook he will just shield or turtle spin lol. His cannon is shit anyways and has slow reload speed. He's the worst frontline in his group in my opinion.