PDA

View Full Version : what i want to see changed

tomcat86
10-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Ruckus:

lower spread, 5% faster moving whiel shooting, a very tiny moment until fully spun, like 5-10% faster nothing big, a bit more like d.va who fires instant at max speed, bit ramp up is ok but i think its a bit too slow

Buck:
deals less dmg than barik and has to reload every shot manually,
his gun needs to deal 5% more damage, maybe even 10% but this may not be a safe buff

Evie: was nerfed too much, buff her slightly

Skye: since her ult got nerfed and his fine now, she can and should get some light compensations elsewhere

Viktor: his nerfs were a right step but if you think about it, 2 patches ago he had 200 hp less, but deals 50 dmg less with 1 magazine, if you ask me this is still better than before, needs another round of mini nerf

Grokh: feels good but should have a minimal bigger magazine, if not baseline buff you can make the cards for this better

That would be it, cant say anything about mal damba yet cause noone seems to figured out how to play him optimally

coffemilk
10-14-2016, 02:08 PM
agreed, ruckus definitely need a rate-of-fire related card

Risiko94
10-15-2016, 12:52 AM
I don't see a problem with Ruckus. Iam comfortable with how much damage he deals.
Buck is a different kind of Flanker. You deal less damage, but your healthpool is way higher. The endresult in a 1vs1 situation with the enemy DD is similar. And don't forget his ultimate who doubles his damage. Personally iam fine with his damage, i wouldn't increase it by much.
Evie looks good to me. mobility tons of damage. Her ultimate is kinda weird. Your job is to isolate and hunt high-priority targets like DDs and Healers, yet your ultimate is an aoe that should be combined with another aoe Ultimate.
Yeah, skyes design is problematic. Strong against beginners, but weak once you know how to play around her. I don't have a solution for this.
i agree with your points on viktor
I think that both shaman and tree healer are pretty weak.