PDA

View Full Version : Mal'Damba - Can Mending Spirits have a bit of a bigger "target" area?

Sasquatchias
10-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Perhaps this is just because my aim isn't that great, but I sort of feel like Mending Spirits should have a bit of a bigger "hit box / area" so to speak - just a tiny bit bigger than the regular reticle size for Mal'Damba's primary fire to make it a bit easier to hit allies with Mending Spirits.

The reason for asking for this is because in general I find it to be a bit difficult to try and land the ability in the middle of a teamfight when you'll have your allies not only separated around different areas but also have them zig-zagging left and right or using their movement abilities all around you, with the situation made worse by you having to concentrate on where the enemy is as well and try avoid them in addition to healing your team.

Most other Supports (outside of arguably Pip) tend to not have this issue due to either the AoE nature of their heals (Grover, Grohk, Pip) or how their heals automatically target someone (Ying).

MiuiKy
10-13-2016, 04:10 PM
I also agree with this.. The area is DEAD ON.. It's kind hard to hit allies in the middle of a chaos while they try to dodge the enemy bullets..

Wombatgod
10-13-2016, 08:47 PM
I have just played him and yes this a problem and I agree this should be fixed