PDA

View Full Version : Mal'Damba's reload speed

CaptainZidgel
10-13-2016, 02:53 PM
His reload speed is kind of long, probably because of his snake stun, but this means that in a close-range 1v1 you're at a disadvantage because you take so long to reload, even with deft hands. (He might have a card to change reload speed, but I haven't checked out his decks yet.)

Of course, we can't just increase reload speed or we'd have snake spam, so I would suggest something like double tapping reload to reload much faster without the snake launch.

vRyTeX
10-13-2016, 03:24 PM
His reload speed is kind of long, probably because of his snake stun, but this means that in a close-range 1v1 you're at a disadvantage because you take so long to reload, even with deft hands. (He might have a card to change reload speed, but I haven't checked out his decks yet.)

Of course, we can't just increase reload speed or we'd have snake spam, so I would suggest something like double tapping reload to reload much faster without the snake launch.

he can heal, and run

Chofranc
10-13-2016, 03:25 PM
He have a card to reduce reload, he have his card and deft hand to reduce the reload time.

Sairlix
10-13-2016, 03:37 PM

Deft hands tier 3 + level V reload speed Card = Perma Stun

CaptainZidgel
10-13-2016, 09:13 PM
He have a card to reduce reload, he have his card and deft hand to reduce the reload time.

If a skill or quality of a champ needs cards to make it viable (or to pour all your credits into tier 3 deft hands), that's no good.

ChaosAnimagic
10-13-2016, 10:56 PM
Deft hands tier 3 + level V reload speed Card = Perma Stun

Yea, I was testing this, quite interesting, tho not really Perma, since the Reload time is still longer than stun time at max.

Enemy can still react within 0.5~1 sec before you can throw another snake at them.

BTW, it's quite hard to aim his heal at allies... I miss like crazy, cause you're literally trying to heal a moving target, and you have to make it direct hit, to their side a little and it's a miss. Tho I guess this is why there's that reduce CD when miss card, LOL.

QcDiablo
10-17-2016, 07:59 PM

Mal'Damba is a support champion... Why would it fight 1 VS 1 ?? He has multiple of ways to reduce his reload time, cards (up to 20%) and items (up to 60% I think?? or 45%?).

But after playing him a few games, he's a little bit too powerful in 1 VS 1 fights, because of his great attack speed. I think he should deal 420 dmg with 0.6 attack/second to be more balanced IMO, he would have 700 DPS instead of 818, it's a ~12.5% difference.

Zaroio
10-17-2016, 08:52 PM
I think he's supposed to be like that, it has relatively high damage and is supported with good cooldown healing.

Jmthebigman
10-18-2016, 08:52 AM
Im doing just fine in 1v1s
Not even using reload reduction loadout card or burn card.