PDA

View Full Version : Maldamba can permastun

PapaLemon
10-13-2016, 09:23 AM
So i was testing this new hero Maldamba out and i noticed that you can almost permastun people. You just max out card:Snake pit and you buy yourself some Deft hands in game(tier 3) and you are ready to stun for days. With this combination you get 80% Reload speed reduction and your enemy has only a 1s window for escape. The stun lasts for 2s and you can fire a shot and reload in almost 3s so... this is pretty strong imo. A very good disable tool that is just to good i think.

Also check my upload on bug reports i found on Maldamba
http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?15487-Maldamba-is-buggedhttp://

Infinitesimally
10-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Yeap! I've main Mal'Damba since the update and maxed deft hands. He is so goddamn OP with Deft Hands, Chronos build. His heal/dmg ability is devastating and also an escape ability that makes him invulnerable. Don't forget his very crucial and game-turning ultimate at last seconds of the payload push.

With deft hands you can reload the snake under .75 secs and continuously stun solo tanks standing on point. And also this is the reason I main him since the update xD.

Hesphaestus
10-13-2016, 10:28 AM
Yeap! I've main Mal'Damba since the update and maxed deft hands. He is so goddamn OP with Deft Hands, Chronos build. His heal/dmg ability is devastating and also an escape ability that makes him invulnerable. Don't forget his very crucial and game-turning ultimate at last seconds of the payload push.

With deft hands you can reload the snake under .75 secs and continuously stun solo tanks standing on point. And also this is the reason I main him since the update xD.

Thats assuming no enemy flanks you and attacks you.

ShiftyTaco
10-13-2016, 12:44 PM
I noticed this right away when I read the patch notes

ACorpse
10-13-2016, 02:57 PM
With deft hands you can reload the snake under .75 secs

Man, I'm getting old. It takes me way longer than that to "reload the snake." :p

MiuiKy
10-13-2016, 03:42 PM
His reload speed at maximun Defty Hands is 2secs, the stun last 0.5secs, what are you guys talking about?

PapaLemon
10-13-2016, 04:21 PM
Stun lasts 2 seconds from begining to end xD and reload is super fast... I also need to say that blasting your ult on the payload itself may not scare away the enemy. i think it is buged so please check my bug report because you can loose games if you dont know that. Basicaly if enemy is standing on the payload as you push it or the other way around and you throw your ult on the payload, like directly hitting it, then the enemys that are on the payload or near it wont get feared

MiuiKy
10-13-2016, 04:57 PM
Stun lasts 2 seconds from begining to end xD and reload is super fast... I also need to say that blasting your ult on the payload itself may not scare away the enemy. i think it is buged so please check my bug report because you can loose games if you dont know that. Basicaly if enemy is standing on the payload as you push it or the other way around and you throw your ult on the payload, like directly hitting it, then the enemys that are on the payload or near it wont get feared

Strange, every time I stun someone it only last 0.5secs guess MY Mal'Damba is broken.

(Or you all are a bunch of fucking liars)

ACorpse
10-14-2016, 06:34 AM
Stun length is based on ammo remaining. If you only fire once then reload the stun lasts longer.

minibboy35
10-17-2016, 03:08 AM
just adding to this. I was playing earlier with about the same build and i could stun lock when i get close enough and let my team get the kill. For the duration of the stuns, its 2secs for the first then 0.5secs for the subsequent stuns. i do agree this is game breaking and needs a nerf. (even though it was fun as hell to do)

Demonbane
10-17-2016, 03:53 AM
They should probably add a cooldown for the reload stun snake.