PDA

View Full Version : If there would be wipe...

GrimReaperNIL
12-02-2015, 01:02 AM
In FAQ "Our goal is to preserve your player progress through the beta. In some extreme cases in which core elements of the progression system change, Hi-Rez Studios may have to wipe some player progress, but our goal is to minimize this. Remember, this is a true beta and we do expect there to be bugs. We also expect that certain key systems in the game may change in very major ways."

So what to do thoe peolple who buy Founders pack? Can I open all 20 chests and dont afraid that all my cards that I loot from them would be wipe? Or progress means: lvls, stats and gold?

Reaper1122
12-02-2015, 01:20 AM
In FAQ "Our goal is to preserve your player progress through the beta. In some extreme cases in which core elements of the progression system change, Hi-Rez Studios may have to wipe some player progress, but our goal is to minimize this. Remember, this is a true beta and we do expect there to be bugs. We also expect that certain key systems in the game may change in very major ways."

So what to do thoe peolple who buy Founders pack? Can I open all 20 chests and dont afraid that all my cards that I loot from them would be wipe? Or progress means: lvls, stats and gold?

Your cards will stay, your levels/stats may not. Granted, I am fine with them resetting levels anytime they want. More chests that way. Although if they did touch your cards they will probably compensate well.

Balmert
12-02-2015, 01:41 AM
yeah don't worry about it, if they make a wipe they will probably give back all the gold/gem you used.

dmantakae
12-02-2015, 02:28 AM
The likelihood of them wiping cards/characters you've gained in Beta is very, very slim.

SirLack
12-02-2015, 11:33 AM
i hope atleast they will not wipe our stats/levels ( founder pack users )