PDA

View Full Version : Remove SKYE on game!

Hermaphroditos
10-12-2016, 03:29 PM
its the most unprefered hero I ve ever used in my life.Hide, occur and take frag.Its bullshit hero.Are there anyone thinking like me?

ThatOthell159
10-12-2016, 05:42 PM
The ones thinking like you are not on forums, they are playing the game and most likely getting triple/quadra/penta kills with their ults.

FenexDragonis
10-12-2016, 06:08 PM
The ones thinking like you are not on forums, they are playing the game and most likely getting triple/quadra/penta kills with their ults.

ob 35 tomorrow her ult will only kill those who are stupid or not paying atttention

Leioq
10-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Remove Skye? Are you Crazy?
His argument makes no sense.

Izekio
10-12-2016, 11:31 PM
You have only played 26 games. You have never tried Skye out. I dont think you have the right to say this.

Loving this new website so I can actually see people stats now on paladins and learn why they are complaining.

FenexDragonis
10-13-2016, 12:03 AM
You have only played 26 games. You have never tried Skye out. I dont think you have the right to say this.

Loving this new website so I can actually see people stats now on paladins and learn why they are complaining.
most of them are just complaining because they think hi-rez is going to cater specifically to them... half the forums seems like kids crying about "ITS OP BECAUSE I SAID SO"... or how the game doesn't have melee or some other pointless non-sence

XG417
10-13-2016, 01:05 AM

Whoa, we can do that? Can you please teach me how? o -o

ACorpse
10-13-2016, 01:34 AM

Seconded. :D

AmanarPL
10-13-2016, 01:38 AM
oh....Remove skye, she is so op...maybe also remove YING in good hands she can make more damage than viktor and also heal so REMOVE HER! :O
Also BOMB KING! his skill are so OP!! stun, remove from map, oh noooo remove him!
And then BARIK - He can tank but with good cards he can be almost immortal (healing turrets/heal from turrets) and make massive damage! - remove him
And BUCK! he is so annoying, jump kill jump kill (+ many hp + self healing) - op! remove!!
Jesus.... crying childs...or childish adults

REMOVING ? NO f... way!
She is weak but some people know how to play with skye
Nerf? OK
but only hers ultimate....its truly OP and only that need to be nerfed (not damage..... its good small atomic bomb, but the range of the ulti is to big)

also bomb king need nerf (the knockback) ;P

Gretzel
10-13-2016, 01:42 AM

http://masterpaladins.com/

Enjoy.

XG417
10-13-2016, 05:05 AM
http://masterpaladins.com/

Enjoy.

Much obliged, good sir :}

Jason023
04-15-2017, 11:01 AM
Skye ruins this game

Brandonetwaru
04-15-2017, 05:20 PM
why people play's skye for to feel hot and sexy

OzzyOzzy
04-15-2017, 07:02 PM

I play skye cause of her emote, mostly.

But also because she plays a lot of the best class i ever played back in TF2. Spy. The tactic of coming behind enemies and finishing them off quickly reminds me of the golden days i was a MENACE as the french bastard.

Now my skills of Spy tranfser to Skye, a girl with a rear most would call a space station.

Huttmunkkeeeys
04-15-2017, 07:30 PM

I play her for the smoke screen spam. Nothing annoys players more then not being able to see the enemy.

Gdante14CO
04-15-2017, 09:36 PM
I have killed skye lots of times lots, if you cant kill skye you are casual fact.

Mayahai
04-18-2017, 05:37 AM
I have killed skye lots of times lots, if you cant kill skye you are casual fact.
That logic would make many casual players competitive.

WarMongger
04-18-2017, 07:57 AM
if you dont like skye then dont pick her idiot plus skye is not totally weak shes can flank so good she can kill squishy hero so fast only pro know haw to use skye if you see a pro using skye and harassed you your gonna rage so fast hahahahahah noob post

HKgamer13
04-18-2017, 09:58 AM
oh....Remove skye, she is so op...maybe also remove YING in good hands she can make more damage than viktor and also heal so REMOVE HER! :O
Also BOMB KING! his skill are so OP!! stun, remove from map, oh noooo remove him!
And then BARIK - He can tank but with good cards he can be almost immortal (healing turrets/heal from turrets) and make massive damage! - remove him
And BUCK! he is so annoying, jump kill jump kill (+ many hp + self healing) - op! remove!!
Jesus.... crying childs...or childish adults

REMOVING ? NO f... way!
She is weak but some people know how to play with skye
Nerf? OK
but only hers ultimate....its truly OP and only that need to be nerfed (not damage..... its good small atomic bomb, but the range of the ulti is to big)

also bomb king need nerf (the knockback) ;P

Skye: low health
Barik: Get Bulldozer and focus turrets first
Ying: Get Bulldozer and focus illusions first
Buck: Yea, at right hands, he can make you rage quit
Bomb King: Get Resiliance to counter his stuns and poppy bomb, I'm SICK of him ALLWAYS getting first pick in master's LAN
Maeve: Give her lag compensation

RedEyedR0cker
05-07-2017, 03:08 PM
its the most unprefered hero I ve ever used in my life.Hide, occur and take frag.Its bullshit hero.Are there anyone thinking like me?

You're the bullshit here. You haven't even played the game much and you're complaining. I'm playing the game and after I played with 2 characters, I found Skye and since then I loved her and always been my favorite champion.
Fuck people like you, your level proves everyone.

Cenat
05-08-2017, 01:04 AM

thanks. would give you rep if i could on mobile site

Cenat
05-08-2017, 01:05 AM
a lot of people don't seem to understand this is a troll thread look at the tag

mamradRezne
05-08-2017, 01:33 PM
When I post an interesting idea i get 9 views and no replies. And meanwhile this kind of troll posts are so much more discussed.

JohnnyBoi3231x
05-22-2017, 01:08 PM
We must remove Skye ON the game because ON the game shes always ON the rooms IN the right side of the map fish market.
Sorry to be a grammar Nazi but do you even read what you type?