PDA

View Full Version : Grovers unlimited axe spam

Zeraphine
10-11-2016, 03:20 PM
It's kinda annoying that grover has no limit/cooldown with his axe since it's very damaging.

MiuiKy
10-11-2016, 03:32 PM
You wanna complain about Grover spamming axes?
How about Cassie spamming arrows?

At least Grover have a reverse-faloff, if you get close the Axe only hits 300 and asking for a cooldown in his basic attack? That's a bit too much, won't you think? So what does he do when his basic attack is in cooldown?

ThatOthell159
10-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Lol, Grover has unlimited axes?

What about Cassie having unlimited arrows, Skye having unlimited bombs and bolts, Viktor having unlimited bullets etc etc etc.

All classes have unlimited ammo and can spam so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

PrinceWulf
10-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Have you tried him out? If so, you'd know he can only throw about 2 axes per second (has about as long cd as half or 1/3 reload time), his axes are slow thus easy to dodge if you see it coming from afar and does really low amount of damage if you are hitting an enemy from up close?

Lol, Grover has unlimited axes?

What about Cassie having unlimited arrows, Skye having unlimited bombs and bolts, Viktor having unlimited bullets etc etc etc.

All classes have unlimited ammo and can spam so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

I think he meant "Grover has no reloading"

Sheepscuit
10-11-2016, 04:10 PM
I think they meant without having to reload. But as Miuiky stated, adding a reload time to his axes would be too punishing when he's already pretty weak close up in terms of damage.

PRVN
10-11-2016, 04:55 PM
He throws them very slowly and at a far distance, they're usually easy to avoid.

Remove this and you're basically making Grover a useless character. His heals are great, but he is one big walking target if he doesn't have a more viable way of defending himself (and his vines are so-so).

Zeraphine
10-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Don't get me wrong. I like grover, but when people constantly spam axes (yes, without reloading) it's kind of annoying. I won't mind if he has slightly higher damage with an axe BUT much lower shoot frequency. like pip for example.

MiuiKy
10-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Don't get me wrong. I like grover, but when people constantly spam axes (yes, without reloading) it's kind of annoying. I won't mind if he has slightly higher damage with an axe BUT much lower shoot frequency. like pip for example.

His axes aren't nearly as fast both in projectile speed and in firerate as Cassie's box, even if she does have realod speed while Grover don't she still dishes more damage than him and she doesn't have faloff or reverse-faloff like Grover while a Grover in close range deals only 300 damage a Cassie deals 650 at all ranges so I realy don't see your point, also, Grover is not OP.. I have no problem with his axes and nobody does, maybe the hitboxes being immense but not with the axe itself.

FenexDragonis
10-11-2016, 08:34 PM
His axes aren't nearly as fast both in projectile speed and in firerate as Cassie's box, even if she does have realod speed while Grover don't she still dishes more damage than him and she doesn't have faloff or reverse-faloff like Grover while a Grover in close range deals only 300 damage a Cassie deals 650 at all ranges so I realy don't see your point, also, Grover is not OP.. I have no problem with his axes and nobody does, maybe the hitboxes being immense but not with the axe itself.

maybe so.. but its so much fun greif kinessas that arent paying attention with 1200 damage hits lol

the only problem with grovers axe throw is a bug that causes them to do 300 damage to barik/fernando/makoa shields, regardless of distance

RavenCorella
10-12-2016, 04:57 AM
I agree with OT, the fire rate & projectile speed is too slow to add a reload on it.

I would like to see this implemented as a boomerang thing, you throw the axe and have to wait for it to return, they will increase projectile speed to nearly instantaneous but reduce fire rate.

MiuiKy
10-12-2016, 02:30 PM
I agree with OT, the fire rate & projectile speed is too slow to add a reload on it.

I would like to see this implemented as a boomerang thing, you throw the axe and have to wait for it to return, they will increase projectile speed to nearly instantaneous but reduce fire rate.

It would also make sense.. Where is Grover taking all these axes anyway? His backpocket?

Vlonetravis
10-12-2016, 02:34 PM
you realize that cassie is literally the worst champion without her arrows? shes not even op if u dont land the arrows she is weak. Idk why u think shes op

FenexDragonis
10-12-2016, 03:32 PM
you realize that cassie is literally the worst champion without her arrows? shes not even op if u dont land the arrows she is weak. Idk why u think shes op

because the majority of this community are kids or people who are irrational... there op because the player cant play said character but gets beaten by them all the time... just like how characters they like but dont entirely understand are underpowered.. because they said so