PDA

View Full Version : Ying Card Idea: Multi-Task

AlolanFlame
10-11-2016, 07:25 AM
This would be under her Illusion card list.

The name is a WIP

Multi-Task:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level I:

Illusions now heal and attack enemies. They do 30 damage per second, but have a 5% less healing. They can only heal or attack once at a time. Shatter does 3% less damage.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level II:

Illusions now heal and attack enemies. They do 60 damage per second, but have a 10% less healing. They can only heal or attack once at a time. Shatter does 7% less damage.
Level III:

Illusions now heal and attack enemies. They do 90 damage per second, but have a 15% less healing. They can only heal or attack once at a time. Shatter does 11% less damage.
Level IV:

Illusions now heal and attack enemies. They do 120 damage per second, but have a 20% less healing. They can only heal or attack once at a time. Shatter does 15% less damage.
Note: They prioritize healing over anything, so if anyone near them has any damage inflicted on them, they will heal them. Damaging Burn Cards do not effect there damage.
Changelog:
11/12/2016
-Major fixes all around.
-Buffed damage output per second.
-Increased healing reduction.
-Added a Shatter reduction.

CrusadeNow
10-13-2016, 06:02 AM
rip barik

the new turret overlord has come

Mildevar
10-17-2016, 09:19 PM
I'm using Ying as my main and I have to say this card is OP.

CunniYingus
10-18-2016, 06:38 AM
Another Ying main here... I like the idea of making her stand-by illusions offensive, but the numbers would have to be elsewhere. 7% less healing are still insane heals and 105 damage per second would be basically second autoattack :rolleyes:

But I like the idea :)

Hesphaestus
10-18-2016, 02:55 PM
Ying main here, and i dont think Ying's illusions should be doing damage. I think its best to leave Ying's illusions to focus on healing. That meager damage isnt worth it against healers and tanks and it makes enemy players focus illusions (just like in the old days of Close beta)

fieryred
10-19-2016, 04:11 AM
So many ying mains. When ying had offensive clones I played ying. Used to be a ying main

CunniYingus
10-19-2016, 07:55 AM
Ying main here, and i dont think Ying's illusions should be doing damage. I think its best to leave Ying's illusions to focus on healing. That meager damage isnt worth it against healers and tanks and it makes enemy players focus illusions (just like in the old days of Close beta)

I think HiRez is doing a great job at keeping champs versatile, but as you mentioned, as the numbers are right now, 99% of the time the Shatter just isn't worth using, which promotes a boring 'spawn a healing totem and forget about it' playstyle. Alongside with extremelly dull and boring ultimate, Ying isn't in a best position right now. (gameplay wise)

Illusions should definitely be more powerful in offense and less overpowered in healing. I really enjoy playing assassin Ying as she is right now, but it's only because it's a fun alternative, not equeally powerful one. Which it should be.

Hesphaestus
10-20-2016, 12:44 AM
I think HiRez is doing a great job at keeping champs versatile, but as you mentioned, as the numbers are right now, 99% of the time the Shatter just isn't worth using, which promotes a boring 'spawn a healing totem and forget about it' playstyle. Alongside with extremelly dull and boring ultimate, Ying isn't in a best position right now. (gameplay wise)

Illusions should definitely be more powerful in offense and less overpowered in healing. I really enjoy playing assassin Ying as she is right now, but it's only because it's a fun alternative, not equeally powerful one. Which it should be.

I think you misunderstood my point. What i meant was if you played in Closed beta, you would realise that the damage dealt by the illusions were really little, and they would make enemies target the illusions much more often that what we have now. Shatter is actually really powerful when used at the precise moments. Knowing when to shatter and when to wait is just 1 layer of difficulty for any Ying player.

Kujan
11-11-2016, 01:17 AM
I could see this mechanic working if it healed and damaged at a 28/32/36/40% rate of original values. Or if values stayed original, the frequency was adjusted to every 4/3.5/2/2.5s. Something to that effect; to balance the enhanced capability.

AlolanFlame
11-12-2016, 05:13 PM
Wow to look back, I'm surprised my idea even got even looked at xD, I'll be updating it after this message is posted ^^.

AlolanFlame
11-19-2016, 06:30 PM
Bump! A lot of people look yet no replies ;-; i cry lmao

Szaal
12-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Yea, IMO this card will make Barik's turret UP
I would prefer a card that... illusion can heal all nearby allies at a same time, but the healing is ofc proportionally reduced.
The point is, illusion will be some kind of anti AoE damage.

LJW002
12-21-2016, 10:05 PM
What about instead make her primary laser heal allies if it hits allies. Or, give this to ghrok

SijanYoshio
01-09-2017, 02:11 AM
I love the Idea. It would give a lot things for some new team builds. Also Bulldozer would be a good option then.

please Hi-Rez i want that :D

Insizer
01-12-2017, 01:38 PM
I'm new and am a Ying main, but those numbers are a bit crazy. Frankly, Ying needs better cards for her other abilities, not for Illusion.

Egzodius
01-12-2017, 08:10 PM
your idea sucks coz its terrible and bad, i wish they make ying do damage with her illusions and heal like multitasking or increase damage illusions do on explosion coz i get pissed off. thanks

Shaake
01-17-2017, 03:22 PM
Well, I think it can work.

CoolKeldon
01-17-2017, 05:15 PM
Multi tasking would be hard to play around and hard to main, like if you want to attack with ilusions but any ally around isn't at 100% health the ilussion won't attack. What about two cards concept, one makin ilussions ONLY attack enemies (like they used to be) and other card, making you normal beam healing teamnates instead of damagind enemies, it would be interesting to try using them both, and risky.... and fun :)

Stephanos23
01-19-2017, 10:06 PM
The thing is, the shatter for ying already does 500 damage, 2 does 1000. Its your choice whether you keep them up to heal allies or if you want to shatter them to kill off low HP enemies (assuming your clones can reach them before they explode). The card is a bit annoying since you can't decide whether you want the clones heal or attack, you would maybe want the clone to attack instead of heal if more damage is done than healing, the extra damage can help kill of a champ faster and can save your teammate rather than trying to heal them.

I have a different idea for a card based off a item from the shop, a clone can be spawned with 15-45% of HP in place of a champ you kill and they last for 2-4 secs (incresed by 0.5 per card). The cooldown for the card is 45s. Probably needs some revision, but seems like a viable idea.